Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you guys fund your punting adventures?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    $300K is good money. Do you live with a better lifestyle with bigger expenses?

Not sure how people on an more average income survive on a single not dual income

Date a frugal lady if you have a choice. In a recession, a woman who spends needs to rein it in
    I can tell U how ! Have a job with monster amounts of overtime. I recognised that 27 yrs ago. Do the time make the dime. Sadly realise one-day that all those years have just gone. Oh well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe this forum is a good gauge of how well things are going for the sex trade industry. Look at the After Reports section for Sydney.

On mobile, only 4 threads on the entire first page had a last post by a genuine punter. All other posts are last replied by shops to bump up threads.
    I was thinking the same thing this morning, very little activity on this site in terms of actual punting.
    Since New Years I have reduced my punting greatly but I still hear from several shops how slow business is with the only exception being Parra Blossom which was dead prior to Christmas but the ladies there tell me it is quite busy now and last time I was in there I saw 4 guys waiting for as I left.

In terms of funding my punting I only earn around 130K a year nowadays with a further 20-30K on the side and usually about twice that side money in gambling wins. Up about 12K this year already.

A far cry from my days of working for myself designing Computer Networks and advising many of the top Aus companies on computing issues but a good quality stress free life.

Whilst I can certainly still afford 3 or 4 punts a week I have decided that with Overseas travel now back up and running I will spend 15-20K on a decent holiday instead.
    So I am punting 1-2 a week and not for $350 a pop.
    Once a week at an RnT like CBD Style $180 p/h or Parra Blossom (or similar) $170 with BJ.
    Once a week with my Gold Star reg - significantly less than $300 p/h
    Occasional splurge on a PSE in an RnT or a newbie at N5M 42G or Ginza. $250 - $300.

Only spending around $400 a week which is pretty much chump change.
    Rest of the spare cash banked for a holiday.

Pretty damn tame compared to my punting last year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s not “baller money” in a place like Sydney, bro. I pay crazy tax. Plus, single income family, and another kid with the ex. Lazy wife that does nothing to help save money, let alone make any.

$300k disappears just like that, easily.
    So humble not over playing your salary. But since u getting all the pussy it doesn't matter if thats ballers money or not to you. But yeh it is ballerz money. Possibly one in 100 people be on 300k or more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe this forum is a good gauge of how well things are going for the sex trade industry. Look at the After Reports section for Sydney.

On mobile, only 4 threads on the entire first page had a last post by a genuine punter. All other posts are last replied by shops to bump up threads.
    💯 Yep seems only few reviews and mostly the shops to bump up the threads.

I have seen reviews full on during last year but jan month is a bit dry!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Imma hit up a private today. Let's see how it goes. $350 for the hour. Hoping for a good punt lol.

Banned
    I couldn't afford to punt anymore.

I've sold my car and walk and catch trains.

I eat rice with a few sticks of vegetables and meat.

I've cancelled my gym club membership.

So that I could still punt once a while.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I couldn't afford to punt anymore.

I've sold my car and walk and catch trains.

I eat rice with a few sticks of vegetables and meat.

I've cancelled my gym club membership.

So that I could still punt once a while.
    In a post dated 2/2 you said you were spending $1300 a month on "punting", there appears to be "a dramatic fall from grace", maybe a "
    go fund me" should be set up for you, Ill start the ball rolling with a half chicken from Chooks at Artarmon, you can mix it in with the rice and vege sticks... good luck man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am worried about his goldfish

Banned
    During the COVID-19 lockdowns I couldn't go punt, so my punting money was growing up my bank account. Invested those unspent punting money, got a good return and now I'm just slowly using it if I feel like punting more than my usual frequency.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12