Thread: Leggy (by proportion) girls collection

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Leggy (by proportion) girls collection

This thread is for all the leg lovers out there. Let's share some girls that you think have lovely pins.

Everybody has their own definition of lovely legs. Some like em chunky and muscular, some like em slim and straight. My own criteria is they must be slim and straight. Leg to body proportion must be at least 6/10, and I measure this by seeing how far up her torso her knees go when I fold her legs up against her body. If it goes to her shoulders, that's a leggy beauty!
    They don't need to be tall girls. It is the shape and proportion that is important to me.

Anyway, here's my "collection" from the recent past, along with some additional physical descriptions.

Currently working:

- Chinese girl Coco (GC circa 2018, currently at Sydbabie agency as Koko). About 162cm. Perky natural C's. Nice round arse when she was at GC, now not much of an arse due to being too thin. Skin has also deteriorated, no longer as tight and smooth due to weight loss. Supremely hairy pussy last time I saw her about 3 months ago.

- Thai Nyla, currently at GE. About 160cm, but super leggy proportions. Slim, round arse, perky A cups (I think!). Tight smooth skin. Slightly hairy pussy when I saw her about 6 months ago. Also had a naughty looking face!

- Chinese Chance, currently at GC. Slim girl, about 165 cm. Flat arse. Enhanced C's. Very young and tight smooth skin. No tatts. Hairy pussy. Cute face.

- HK girl Yomiko, currently at SBM. Tall girl, about 170cm, small A cups, darker complexion. Last I saw her was at least 4 years ago. She had an ok perky arse back then.

Retired / status unknown:

- Korean Kiki (Ginza circa 2016) / Lily (5* and 42g circa 2018): About 168cm, slim, fair porcelain smooth skin, beautiful rounded arse and perky natural B cups. completely bald pussy last time I saw her. Some tatts. Cute face too! Current whereabouts unknown, probably retired.

- Chinese Cindy, GC circa 2018, now probably retired. Slim/average body, perky Bs (I think!), round arse, super fair skin but ok smoothness. Bald pussy when I saw her.

- Chinese Star, Ginza circa 2018, now retired. About 165cm. Nice rounded arse, natural Bs. Fair smooth skin. Pussy was bald last I saw her.

That's all I could remember right now. Will update this thread if I think of or encounter more. I'm always on the lookout for these babies!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This thread is for all the leg lovers out there. Let's share some girls that you think have lovely pins.

Everybody has their own definition of lovely legs. Some like em chunky and muscular, some like em slim and straight. My own criteria is they must be slim and straight. Leg to body proportion must be at least 6/10, and I measure this by seeing how far up her torso her knees go when I fold her legs up against her body. If it goes to her shoulders, that's a leggy beauty!
    They don't need to be tall girls. It is the shape and proportion that is important to me.

Anyway, here's my "collection" from the recent past, along with some additional physical descriptions.

Currently working:

- Chinese girl Coco (GC circa 2018, currently at Sydbabie agency as Koko). About 162cm. Perky natural C's. Nice round arse when she was at GC, now not much of an arse due to being too thin. Skin has also deteriorated, no longer as tight and smooth due to weight loss. Supremely hairy pussy last time I saw her about 3 months ago.

- Thai Nyla, currently at GE. About 160cm, but super leggy proportions. Slim, round arse, perky A cups (I think!). Tight smooth skin. Slightly hairy pussy when I saw her about 6 months ago. Also had a naughty looking face!

- Chinese Chance, currently at GC. Slim girl, about 165 cm. Flat arse. Enhanced C's. Very young and tight smooth skin. No tatts. Hairy pussy. Cute face.

- HK girl Yomiko, currently at SBM. Tall girl, about 170cm, small A cups, darker complexion. Last I saw her was at least 4 years ago. She had an ok perky arse back then.

Retired / status unknown:

- Korean Kiki (Ginza circa 2016) / Lily (5* and 42g circa 2018): About 168cm, slim, fair porcelain smooth skin, beautiful rounded arse and perky natural B cups. completely bald pussy last time I saw her. Some tatts. Cute face too! Current whereabouts unknown, probably retired.

- Chinese Cindy, GC circa 2018, now probably retired. Slim/average body, perky Bs (I think!), round arse, super fair skin but ok smoothness. Bald pussy when I saw her.

- Chinese Star, Ginza circa 2018, now retired. About 165cm. Nice rounded arse, natural Bs. Fair smooth skin. Pussy was bald last I saw her.

That's all I could remember right now. Will update this thread if I think of or encounter more. I'm always on the lookout for these babies!
    Oh man… you and I have similar taste! Coco/Koko was an all time favourite for me. Loved her figure. Tried to book her a few times at sydbabie but she was always unavailable. She is now no longer on roster.

Anyone know where she has moved to?

Oh, on your topic:
    > YUNA/MISCHA @ginza - haven’t seen her in a while but when she was Yuna, I remember fucking her mish with legs pulled up and they were right up to my shoulders. So she would fit the bill.

> MINNIE @107chill / MIKI @Ryde - she has model-like proportions I reckon but on a 165cm height. Man, wonder when she’ll offer FS service. She’s still pretty new but can’t be long… patience.

Here’s a retired one…

> SARAH @ginza / MOMO @n5m - petite skinny size4 jap girl. Despite being shorter she had wonderful proportions. Looked amazing in heels… best sesh with her was fucking her in standing doggy with those heels on (and nothing else!)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Julia from GC also quite leggy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And K Juni as well quite leggy and gorgeous

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Haha, thanks for the contributions bros, keep it coming!

Recent find: Chinese gal Josie at SBM, only works Thursdays I think. Nice leggy proportions, about 165cm tall, nice little Bs, just the slightest bit of fat on her tummy, probably mid 20s. Not the prettiest face but she did remind me of HK actress Shuqi, thicker lips.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New MIKI @SBM also looks great. But photos not verified yet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Private Iu in Rhodes. Looooong gorgeous legs. I'm guessing she's about 175cm maybe? Stunning girl. Still my punt of the year so far. Will take some beating.

Sakura, Top Ryde massage (2 Pope).
    Long slim legs and a lovely girl to boot.