Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summerville Massage - June

Name : June
    Establishment : Summerville Massage Pyrmont
    Visit : 5th of February
    Rates : $90 + $50 tip
    Services Provided This Session : NHJ
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Decided to come back to this place after the last punt with Sara (which was my first time here). I actually tried to book her again but she was unavailable so settled on June who looked good from the photos.

June is Thai and she cant be older than 25 i think. She has C cups and is quite sexy. She led me to the room and told me to have a shower which i did quickly. I found her to be a bit cold and disinterested, not at all a bubbly personality.

I then lay on the table and she starts part 1. She had some moves but otherwise i found it pretty average, not horrible or anything but nothing memorable either. Throughout part 1 there was 0 TT or teasing which i was disappointed with if I'm honest.

She had asked me a bit earlier what i was looking for and i said HJ and she says do i want anything more and i said maybe and she offered me B2B/bodyslide for $100 total tip. All i could think was "ex fucking scuse me???". I have to pay $50 more on top of the $50 for NHJ and premium $90 for the hour? No way. Anyway i respectfully declined and just opted for $50 NHJ.

About 20 minutes into part 1 she told me to flip over and she continued and then got some lube for the HJ. She started off with a massage for my cock and then upped the tempo more and more until i blew. She did allow me to touch her ass, and i did touch her tits a bit but she kind of brushed me off after a while so i stopped.

After that she told me to have a shower again and she said session is done, although i had 10 minites left. I decided not to say any thing and just left.

To summarise i would not see June again, and i'm hesistant to even come back here with the $90 per hour premium. The NHJ was too basic for me and the lack of prior teasing was not good. I wasnt really impressed when she tried to charge me $100 for B2B when i got it this inclusive in the last session with Sara (and it was really good). Additionally shes a bit stand offish depsite her english being quite good.

Because this place is $90 for the hour, for me, an average okish session is not going to cut it, id rather just go elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the thorough honest review!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    June is Thai and she cant be older than 25 i think. She has C cups and is quite sexy. She led me to the room and told me to have a shower which i did quickly. I found her to be a bit cold and disinterested, not at all a bubbly personality.

how is her body ? is she tall ? chubby, thin or athletic ? any tattoos ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post

how is her body ? is she tall ? chubby, thin or athletic ? any tattoos ?
    She's thin, and no she's not tall, like less than 5 foot 5, i didn't notice any tattoos.

For further reference I've seen Tina, Michelle and Sarah (these 3 are Thai as well) at 2 Pope St, and they are all more attractive than June in my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoomer65 View Post
    She's thin, and no she's not tall, like less than 5 foot 5, i didn't notice any tattoos.

For further reference I've seen Tina, Michelle and Sarah (these 3 are Thai as well) at 2 Pope St, and they are all more attractive than June in my opinion.
    toned stomach ? She sounds like my type.
    Ive never been too focused on the face if im honest. But I do love Michelle and Sarah ! Good call