Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
^ Well said. Way too much judgement, not nearly enough support given by the “community” here if you can even call it that.
Not really judgement. Just a bit of schadenfreude and a lack of sympathy for someone who got caught out.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
Why support some douche who is in the wrong, fuck the community........
I feel this though. You fuck up and you take your licks

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
Douche? Wrong? My dear sir, you are person who pays a girl to do naughty things to you. You then participate in a forum dedicated to that act.

How far do you think you are from being a douche and being wrong?

I say everything goes here, as long as it doesn’t involve the nasty stuff. If a punter cannot get moral support from his own punter community, there might as well not be one.
I’m more than happy to pay girls for their time, but I also take relationships seriously. I’ve had plenty of girlfriends that weren’t exclusive and 2 long term (8+ years) that were exclusive and both ended with me catching them out cheating. I can honestly say I probably would have stayed in both if there was more honesty about what was happening.

Even my relationships with W/L’s worked because we were open enough with each other to make it work and we stayed friends after I decided to go exclusive with someone else.

So I guess the judgement is all about the double standard of you going out on the punt while she is supposed to stay at home waiting for you.