Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Philippines or Thailand?

Philippines or Thailand?

Looking for healthy slim, pretty faced girls (aren't we all?). Tanned is not a deal breaker though fairer the better. I have been to Thailand before but never the Philippines.

I'm 31 this year so I think I can still pull girls around 24 and older. Planning a trip abroad and have been hearing people recommend checking out Manila over Bangkok or Pattaya.

Any advice? Or should I forget both and check out Vietnam?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    best advice just watch youtube videos on all the mentioned locations and see what you like,
    but you know with Pattaya you can't go wrong, plenty of young girls there who are just after fun and make money to send home to the village,

if you are going to Pattaya from Bangkok for safety and a fixed price, either take a limo from upstairs or the private Blue Taxis, which are at the end of the normal taxi area on ground floor, the public taxi drivers are crazy

Yeah I've been using Bumble/Tinder and changing my location to see if I can get an understanding. Honestly Thailand is so freakin fun

Realistically, have you ever met up with a girl this attractive when in Thailand? Either p4p or dating scene

https://www.instagram.com/chalipp__/

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Realistically, have you ever met up with a girl this attractive when in Thailand? Either p4p or dating scene

https://www.instagram.com/chalipp__/
    Yeah but only in Bangkok, and non pro's. Expensive (relatively) dates required and only had success with one who turned out to be a starfish. Philippines is great for day game if you're not ugly.

Look into Vietnam too!

By far the best looking women in SEA are Singaporeans but they are extremely hard to pick up or even make friends with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you will find most of them work in finance for the banks, they make good money so they can afford a Boob Job,
    like i mention on your other post, you need money to support their lifestyle,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yeah but only in Bangkok, and non pro's. Expensive (relatively) dates required and only had success with one who turned out to be a starfish. Philippines is great for day game if you're not ugly.
    Look into Vietnam too!
    By far the best looking women in SEA are Singaporeans but they are extremely hard to pick up or even make friends with.
    strongly disagree - the best looking women in SEA are definitely Vietnamese....even though I'm biased - for beauty you can't beat a sweet Viet girl.
    The skin, hair, eyes, body, gracefulness not to mention demeanour. Ok they won't rip your clothes off but loyal and loving till you die.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥) premiumclinik4's Avatar
    Thailand is very beautiful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Disagree with Singaporean girls. I think Viet and Thai girls are the prettiest.

I'd suggest Thailand if you have the choice between Philippines or Thailand. Thai girls are generally prettier and there are plenty more options. It's also easier to get around to places compared to Philippines.

I’m a sucker for fit, fair Chinese women in designer clothes lol. They are everywhere in Singapore!

I think if we go by facial features then yes I’ll have to give it to Vietnam.

For best bodies… Thailand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai.
    I just come back from Thai and was using Tinder or Line can score you a girl with cheap rates. Manage to score 5 days for $300 AUD. I even asked the girl to bring a friend on the last day and we have a nice mff for additional $100. Didn’t count how many hours we fuxx but it was breakfast, lunch, dinner lol. What a pleasant experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Thai.
    I just come back from Thai and was using Tinder or Line can score you a girl with cheap rates. Manage to score 5 days for $300 AUD. I even asked the girl to bring a friend on the last day and we have a nice mff for additional $100. Didn’t count how many hours we fuxx but it was breakfast, lunch, dinner lol. What a pleasant experience
    nice it’s a good experience that you need to feel once in a lifetime

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

thailand

A lot of Thai girls love Foreigners style. Even if you look ugly and have 0 success in your home country, lots of girls with check you out while you walk in front of them and get thirsty…

For sex tourism, thailand is the cheapest city to go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where abouts were you? I'm looking into going over in September and think of doing something similar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda29loves View Post
    A lot of Thai girls love Foreigners style. Even if you look ugly and have 0 success in your home country, lots of girls with check you out while you walk in front of them and get thirsty…
    For sex tourism, thailand is the cheapest city to go.
    Sorry to be a pain but Thailand is not a city. That said Thailand cities are not the cheapest places to go for sex tourism.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in Bangkok at the moment. It’s a buyers market.

Many “Apple at MAC” look-a-likes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Many “Apple at MAC” look-a-likes.
    Please explain "Apple at MAC" lookalikes?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apple was/is a ML at MAC. I think she left MAC a week or so ago. She was also referred to as “forbidden fruit” probably because of her age….. she turned 21 last week. She is a lovely girl and very good looking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Thai.
    Please explain - would love to know what you paid each girl considering 300AD is 6772 Thai Baht. That works out to approx 1300 TB a day? Incredibly cheap.
    How much was your mff that lasted bfast, lunch & dinner?
    Even Suk Rd FL ask 1000-1500 for ST
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Current prices for Bangkok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast