Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philippines or Thailand?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In bars, there is a bar fine..600 baht to 1000 just to buy the girl out of the bar. Short time is 2 hours ifor 3000 baht.. one shot.

Some girls will do a long time, 5000 baht, 2 shorts. They leave your hotel at around 6am. Last time I got my second shot in at around 2am. No complaints from her. I should have gone for more shots.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can also take them for dinner but they don’t have much to talk about. They are great as a handbag if that’s what you are in pro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran81 View Post
    Current prices for Bangkok?
    FL Suk Rd 1500-2000 but negotiate & choose wisely.
    re bar girls arrange after or before work meetings so forget bar fine. Lady drinks 150-200TB.
    If you can stay up after bars close can be a killing- no BF, no lady drinks and prices for ST/LT drop too.
    Also don't forget massage parlours - get a massage and fun for @ 2000 - invite ML back to your hotel tomorrow night.
    Bars to me are a rip off - BF, Lady Drinks, hire of room - just padding my bill. BYVMD
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage parlours are great and most offer FS especially if there is a shower in the room. You can also get an “in hotel” massage. The hotel front desk just needs to check their ID (for your protection and theirs). Another option is the smooci.com website. The service offerings, menu items and prices on smooci.com are quite clear.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    Massage parlours are great and most offer FS especially if there is a shower in the room. You can also get an “in hotel” massage. The hotel front desk just needs to check their ID (for your protection and theirs). Another option is the smooci.com website. The service offerings, menu items and prices on smooci.com are quite clear.
    i found smooci to be a bit overprices for most girls. You shouldn't have trouble finding a girl if you just take a stroll down the correct street.

I prefer filo girls myself but thailand seems better lately. Better prices in bangkok/pattaya compared to phuket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thailand and vietnam is your go to destinations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12