Phone : 9439 4211

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $260/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, squirting, cowgirl

Size/shape : Curvy figure (quite cuddly), C/D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Latina

Value for money/recommend? : Not cheap but great service

My experience/comments : I thought I’d try something different from my usual punting fare and paid a first time visit to this place.

From the reviews on another forum, there were many girls that seemed to give good service but I picked Paloma because a review mentioned that she squirted. (At the end of the session Paloma asked me why I’d booked her and I said it was just at random.)

Easy parking in front of the building and there’s a parking area with six or eight spaces under the building (but it was a Sunday morning – probably more difficult on a weekday).

Up the stairs and I was shown into a waiting room – they are clearly conscious of keeping their customers apart here.

Francesca and Heidi were in a smart reception area and Heidi came and checked my booking and I handed over $260 in cash. She shortly returned and handed me back some money. I was about to ask why and she said I was to hand that to the girl – I haven’t seen it done that way before.

Paloma came and led me to a very clean and well-appointed room with an ensuite shower/toilet and a spa bath in the corner.

Paloma was immediately friendly and cheerful. She was wearing a tight and short black dress over a g-string (no bra).

We hugged and kissed and she asked me to strip and she took me into the ensuite, sat on the toilet and had a playful inspection of my cock.

I clearly passed the inspection as she asked me to shower while she readied the room.

It was a big comfortable bed and had a good side-on mirror and (thankfully) there was a clock in the room.

She has a curvy figure (quite cuddly) with natural C/D-cups, a tattoo on her back and she was fully and freshly shaved.

I lay down and Paloma knelt over me for some DFKing and then licking my left nipple. She then moved over to my right nipple and plonked a tit in my mouth while I was able to finger her clit.

Next she moved to lie between my legs and started licking my balls.

Paloma went to get a condom but I asked for a BBBJ – she agreed but asked that I don’t cum in her mouth.

It was an excellent BBBJ – soft and sensual lips with no hint of teeth, great tongue-work and good suction and no interruptions. There was also some lovely eye-contact.

Paloma got me close to cumming so I asked her to lie down for some DATY.

She warned me that she squirts and I said that was good – I said she could cum in my mouth. She got a towel and folded it several times and stuck in under her bum and told me where she likes to be licked (I like it when the lady does that).

Paloma was talking dirty and reacted immediately as I gently licked her as instructed.

I was lightly tickling her pussy and she said “Not inside” but I could feel her juices on my hand as she repeatedly squirted.

She seemed to have cum several times before I wanted some more BJ.

Paloma moved the drenched towel and, in spite of the fact it was folded several times, there was still a large damp patch under it on the sheets.

After some more BJ it was time to fuck and she dressed me with her mouth.

Paloma climbed aboard for some cowgirl and rode me with great passion while I played with her tits.

This was great as she was talking dirty and I could feel some vaginal muscle contractions as she continued to be very wet.

I tried to delay it for as long as I could but eventually we were both shuddering as I believe we came together.

As Paloma tidied me up she was very complimentary about my cock and my tongue – brothel talk, I know, but it still made me feel good.

She lay beside me for a chat. She has been here for quite a few years and was born in Spain but raised in Central America.

The buzzer went off but it was ignored as there was no rush to get rid of me. Eventually I showered, dressed and departed.

More expensive than my usual punt but I’ll be back to try some of the other ladies here. As I’ve found elsewhere, the more mature ladies usually do the job because they like it and are at ease doing it and try that bit harder to make up for the fact that they are no longer PYTs (and they are still prettier and younger than I am!!!).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Fred69, love your reviews mate.

Can I ask that you do more reviews on Missheavens and what is the other site that I can check out. I’m keen to visit for a big night

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    Thanks Fred69, love your reviews mate.

Can I ask that you do more reviews on Missheavens and what is the other site that I can check out. I’m keen to visit for a big night
    auxxx and Punter Planet are worth checking out

Admin might delete this comment ... and fair enough too!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, Fred. I haven't seen Paloma yet. She's on my list!

I've seen 6 or 7 ladies at Miss Heavens, and I agree with you: the more mature ladies are comfortable, confident, feisty, raunchy and love to *be* pleased as much as they enjoy pleasing punters.

The premises are immaculate, reception are great (I've never been victim of a missing or double-booking, or had previous punters extend & be asked to wait), and a line-up is always available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Great review, Fred. I haven't seen Paloma yet. She's on my list!

I've seen 6 or 7 ladies at Miss Heavens, and I agree with you: the more mature ladies are comfortable, confident, feisty, raunchy and love to *be* pleased as much as they enjoy pleasing punters.

The premises are immaculate, reception are great (I've never been victim of a missing or double-booking, or had previous punters extend & be asked to wait), and a line-up is always available
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but who do you recommend if looking for early/mid 40s, nice face, C/D boobs and ass.

I'm keen to try a mature lady, but not really sure what to expect. Any tips would be great! Love to please the ladies too, don't mind them taking the lead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Fred for your review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but who do you recommend if looking for early/mid 40s, nice face, C/D boobs and ass.

I'm keen to try a mature lady, but not really sure what to expect. Any tips would be great! Love to please the ladies too, don't mind them taking the lead.

I'd start with Carmen. You could book her outright, or go on a day that she's rostered on, and meet her in a lineup.
    I saw her a bit over 12 months ago http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...n+miss+heavens

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I'd start with Carmen. You could book her outright, or go on a day that she's rostered on, and meet her in a lineup.
    I saw her a bit over 12 months ago http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...n+miss+heavens
    Thank you brother roj for your insight. Shame she doesn't do DFK, which I'm a fan of.