Thread: Anna - sex enthusiast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna - sex enthusiast

Everyone raves about Anna, but nobody really says what is it about her that makes her so great. I think that what makes her so great is that she really enjoys sex, it’s not a job for her - she already has a full time job and she does this for pleasure on the weekends. She’s there for the same reason we are - and I won’t be surprised if she even pays us for it - read on and you’ll see what I mean.

Anna is a lovely girl, I think her english is quite good, but she talks a bit fast and has an accent so I find myself nodding in agreement more often than following. If it’s the first time you’re seeing her, she’ll insist on showering you, so resist the temptation to jump in and get started - this is so she can check and make sure she’s comfortable with the size before proceeding with the booking.

With Anna, you’ll have to go with the flow - she’ll tell you what she likes and if you go along you’ll be well rewarded. As others have mentioned she can get overly sensitive if touched around the breasts/nipples - so always check if she’s ok with it, she will actually guide your hands there if she wants it.

After starting with DFK, kissing all over and BBBJ, she asked if I’d like a 69 and I said yes. She thoroughly enjoyed the 69 quivering with pleasure. She then asked if I’d like to do FIV, and then proceeded to put a dom over my 2 fingers and then spent 5 minutes showing me exactly how to stimulate her g spot. Once I got the hang of it she was shuddering nonstop with orgasms and rolling over and over on the bed going ‘iku iku’. This went on for a good 15 minutes and I was starting to wonder who was the service provider here 🤣. She finally managed to gasp ‘If you don’t stop, this will go on forever’ - which had me in stitches.

After she got her breath back, we started with CG, then mish. She said her fav position was doggy so we tried that and a few variants of it. After a few more positions the alarm went off (1 hour), she shut it off and wanted to keep going. Being conscious of the time I asked if I could CIM - to which she sounded a bit disappointed, I guess she just wanted to keep going - mental note not to rush next time.

I had a blast with Anna. With Anna it does not feel like you’re having a punt, rather it’s the two of you exploring and enjoying sex together. Let her guide you and go with the flow and you’ll have a blast and probably the best sex in your life.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radixx View Post
    Everyone raves about Anna, but nobody really says what is it about her that makes her so great. I think that what makes her so great is that she really enjoys sex, it’s not a job for her - she already has a full time job and she does this for pleasure on the weekends.
    Bro great AR. I literally wrote in my second AR on Anna that if any bloke manages to get her as a GF then they better be prepared to fuck her nonstop until your dick falls off otherwise you won't be able to satisfy her lol.

Literally when she was waiting for my booking cause some bloke cancelled, she said she masturbated. Jesus this girl's sex drive is insane.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just curious who developed her sex drive, or who was the developer of this sex “machine “.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Every time I ring for Anna she's fully booked. All good , but does that mean every or most punters cop the same service. She must spend all day just coming. And wanking in down time.WOW. !! Now I am hard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No competition from me.
    Onward ever onward you guys who see her as the bees knees!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Jupta my friend. Rati the God of lust, passion and sensual desire.
    The Rati in Japan, I reckon.