Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream girl -Botany rd Alexandria

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dream girl -Botany rd Alexandria

Has anyone been here? They advertise all their ladies with the biggest boobs. I’m not so sure…. Is there difference in Asian to Aussie conversion?

Dragons den, suggest searching the forum for intel on this joint and the dragon lady in charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No longer any good. Last time I visited room was plain dirty cigarette buts everywhere, no clean towel…ugh never again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with Labia bro . Went there a couple of weeks back .. nothing like photos .
    Even nationality was incorrect . Had a session with Jasmine who is advertised as Vietnamese but is Thai ..
    Almost disinterested mamasan .
    Avoid bro ..

I am surprise that business is still going given all the negative reviews here. Surely the mamasan reads this forum or she doesn't really give a shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shit hole!
    I was duped into seeing a H cup Lady and she was absolutely an F cup at best
    DONT GO

Banned

Dreamgirls 130

Rude receptionist. Fast upsell and persistent to spend more. Yelled at the poor girls to service. No idea why people keep frequenting there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    Rude receptionist. Fast upsell and persistent to spend more. Yelled at the poor girls to service. No idea why people keep frequenting there
    Sounds like bad practice for a shop owner to openly diss your competition in close proximity and also pretend to be one of the members by writing an assortment of reviews for themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can only echo what others have said. Terrible mamasan, fake photos. Avoid!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    No longer any good. Last time I visited room was plain dirty cigarette buts everywhere, no clean towel…ugh never again.
    Where are the council inspectors when you require them?

Why some guys go to such places, you better ask them.

Banned
    2024 update.

Yes I went there recently. Shouldn’t have paid upfront. Big mistake. Plus was told for extra it was a nude massage. So I paid. $130 for the hour. You’re right about reception. Take the money, promise and not deliver. Got to the room and a different girl, different nationality turned up. I ordered Thai which I was told was available and got Vietnamese. Perhaps reception thought I wouldn’t know? Clothed massage too.

Extremely mechanical robot like HJ for $50.

So bad it hurt and I stopped her.

Worst experience I’ve ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Where are the council inspectors when you require them?

In room 5 getting a freebie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is not one positive AR for this place. Don't expect it to get better. There are several great options nearby that offer much better value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of the girls are nice and are good company. But don't expect the cream of the crop! Perhaps look at Redfern Relaxation which is down the road, although I have not been there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Some of the girls are nice and are good company. But don't expect the cream of the crop! Perhaps look at Redfern Relaxation which is down the road, although I have not been there.
    I was parked out the front at Mannys getting some music gear and checked out a hot Thai piece go past with obvious all over tan, ass cheeks and midriff exposed walk into the premises. You know the kind, young and not afraid to flaunt her sexuality. I thought I’ve gotta get a piece of that but not today unfortunately. I even rang up to ask who it was for next time but the guy who answered wasn’t sure. D’oh. That’s why I went back to that shop the next day.

Don’t know Redfern Relation. I’ll search for it.

There was a dedicated thread with heaps of poor reviews about this shop, which probably got removed upon shop's request sometime ago. My last visit to this shop was in pre-covid era, since then I have not visited and not planning any either.
    Redfern relaxation is a new shop owned by a Thai owner, a famous ML which goes by the name of suki at soleil massage Croydon, as Julie at Wynyard massage and as Lucy at Parramatta Blossom works here with some other name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Redfern relaxation is a new shop owned by a Thai owner, a famous ML which goes by the name of suki at soleil massage Croydon, as Julie at Wynyard massage and as Lucy at Parramatta Blossom works here with some other name.
    Just googled I’ll go there and let you know how it was.Not being that familiar with massage shops should I put money out first as an indication of services I’d like?I’ve read on this forum that some guys put $50-$150 on the table once in the room to show they want extra.Is this normal or do you wait for them to ask?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    Just googled I’ll go there and let you know how it was.Not being that familiar with massage shops should I put money out first as an indication of services I’d like?I’ve read on this forum that some guys put $50-$150 on the table once in the room to show they want extra.Is this normal or do you wait for them to ask?
    You ask up front when paying the girl for the massage. You can leave it until they offer but doing this leaves you open to getting extorted by high prices. Standard rates are $50 for nhj with touching. $100 nhj with btb and bbbj. $150 full service. So not get sucked into paying more than the standard rates. There are a few girls out there asking for more than this these days, if people pay what they ask this will become the new standard. #stay strong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    You ask up front when paying the girl for the massage. #stay strong.
    Thank you for your info.im guessing the front desk?ask them or once I’m in the room before they start?my next place will be Redfern relaxation then next week I’m going to Artarmon when I can spend an afternoon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    You ask up front when paying the girl for the massage. You can leave it until they offer but doing this leaves you open to getting extorted by high prices. Standard rates are $50 for nhj with touching. $100 nhj with btb and bbbj. $150 full service. So not get sucked into paying more than the standard rates. There are a few girls out there asking for more than this these days, if people pay what they ask this will become the new standard. #stay strong.
    $100 for bbbj? What are the quality of girls here? Only had one girl from Tokio studio offer me bbbj once but only because I asked for FS. FS was condom though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast