Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream girl -Botany rd Alexandria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The people have spoken. No massage parlour can survive this kind of reputation damage. Aus99forum doing god's work and keeping punters away from shops that refuse to raise their standards.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    Thank you for your info.im guessing the front desk?ask them or once I’m in the room before they start?my next place will be Redfern relaxation then next week I’m going to Artarmon when I can spend an afternoon.
    Some massage shops will ask you to pay up front, at the desk, to the mamasan. You are paying for the room and the massage, and only the massage. Anywhere from $70-$90/hour. For this discussion, I'll call these "Massage only".

Other massage shops will ask you to pay up front, at the desk, to the mamasan, but these shops will INCLUDE the price of a happy ending (HJ), though whether nude or covered depends (on the shiftiness of the shop). For this discussion, I'll call these "Included".

Now, IN THE ROOM, you discuss with the PROVIDER (the girl actually doing the massage) what extras she can offer and at what price. As massage addict said, these are incremental in nature: $50 NHJ + $50 B2B, oral, Spanish, etc + $50 FS = his $50, $100, $150, aka Part 2, Part 2.5, Part 3. Those are totals that INCLUDE the lesser services.

AND this is why I DON'T LIKE "Included" shops. The cost of the HJ is included. However, some girls in these shops will still quote $100 for the Part 2.5 extras, or $150 for FS, forgetting, or at best, not including, the $50 already paid. Those are absolute numbers. They still want this money directly in their hand. Not all, but certainly some. To MY way of thinking, I work on incrementals, so in these shops, it should be $50 for oral. But as I've said, SOME work on absolutes, so they want $100 for oral. I just walked out of a shop today (for other reasons but also for this), where the HE was included in the shop price, but she still wanted $150 for FS paid by me DIRECTLY to her.

Yes, this is long winded, but hopefully it'll clear up some confusion. Myself, I prefer the "massage only" shops and I'll deal in incrementals with the girl in the room.

To throw a bit of mud in the water, some shops will let the girl collect the shop "massage only" fee in the room before you start and while you strip, she'll go and pay the mamasan. Others, especially if you're known, will let the girl collect BOTH the shop "massage only" fee and her service fee in the room after you've finished.

Banned
    Thanks for that,11Bravo.So you are always rolling the dice on what you can get.Nothing is a sure bet.it’s entirely up to the ML. That would explain why I got short change when I walked in asking for FS straight away at another shop.my mistake you live and learn.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for that,11Bravo.So you are always rolling the dice on what you can get.Nothing is a sure bet.it’s entirely up to the ML. That would explain why I got short change when I walked in asking for FS straight away at another shop.my mistake you live and learn.
    Not really, I wouldn't call it being "short changed". You just have to understand that massage shops are NOT brothels. In a brothel, you will get FS, everyone understands that's why you're there. For massage shops, it's up to the individual provider. You see YMMV used a lot because it IS applicable. Service sets will vary even with the individual. One punter might get this and this, another will get that plus this, this, and this. It's why I'm a bit reluctant to mention everything I've received. No request not too, but just because she DFK'd me, doesn't mean she'd do it with you. Because she did something with you doesn't mean she'd do it with me. It all comes down to TWO INDIVIDUALS. I have asked up front if she does FS. Some have said yes, others no. Their RIGHT of what they provide. I don't get upset, a few times I've had to get down on my knees and beg (to no avail), but that's just life. I just ask what CAN she do with ME. SOME might offer more with repeat visits, but I never count on it - not my job to woo her. If she's good at something, I'll return, and if she offers more, fine. If not, fine.

I do look and rosters and descriptions. Seems that "open minded" is an indication that she does perform FS with some, but not necessarily all. As I've said time and time again: if nothing else, NOW you will KNOW what HER experience is like with YOU that day. Sufficient for me.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Thank you for your info.im guessing the front desk?ask them or once I’m in the room before they start?my next place will be Redfern relaxation then next week I’m going to Artarmon when I can spend an afternoon.
    11Bravo has nailed it! I ask the girl in the room upfront most of the time if I'm feeling it. Sometimes I like to just see how the massage session plays out and decide on the extras I want based on how the session is going connection wise. I have been punting for 25 years and much prefer a nice intimate massage over full service as I hate fucking with a raincoat on, but I will not bare back a wl.
    Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12