Thread: [B] Ava Excellent massage(fell asleep) and then woke up to a fully erected dick

Banned

[B] Ava Excellent massage(fell asleep) and then woke up to a fully erected dick

This massage was almost like a dream....

Massage: 5/5
    Her body 4.5/5
    Her skills 4.5/5
    NHJ:4.5/5
    Conversation: 4.5/5
    Price 130 for 45 mins

I had a really long day and I felt like getting a kinky massage. I was tired that I can't even think straight, but my body is craving some deep tissue massage. I wanted someone to come over and give me an amazing massage, where they pull all my muscles tight and then release them slowly. I wanted someone who will be gentle at first, but then get rougher as the session goes on.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I GOT AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

I'm sorry I'm writing more about the massage than the part 2 but when was the last time you got a good massage at a rub and tug? I always like a good massage.....Ava was so nice and friendly. When I came in she was very pleasant, and spent the time to talk to me about my concerns.. Your neck and back are too tight she said ask she started testing my body.. She worked out all of my knots and made sure to ask me if things were too deep at any time . I loved that she took the time to ask what pressure I prefer, which I've never had a masseuse do before at a rub and tug. And her massages are worth every penny. it was soo good that I was feeling light headed

She moved back up and began working on one arm and then the other. She let her hand trail down his body as she moved down to my legs. Feet always kind of grossed her out so she skipped them, hoping he wouldn't say anything. After working on the right calf, she moved up my hamstring. Mischievously since he wasn't wearing the sheet, she wondered just how far up I would let her go. Her fists worked into my hamstring and then soothing the touch with finger rubs on either side of my thigh. Further and further up, she moved until she reached my ass. She saw ne clench for a second and then relax under her touch. Firmly, she rubbed my right ass cheek. This is when I was awake and ready.... turn around she said... to my surprise, she was already naked.... I had no clue when that happened but hey here I was... maybe it happened when I was asleep lol

"Wow," "You have a beautiful pair of tits." I told her

"Not too small?" she said "I've always thought they were too small."

"No... yours are perfect." my hand touched her left nipple. "I love how dark your nipples are..." my fingers moved to encircle her entire breast, caressing under it before moving to her right breast. "Don't forget my little guy." I told her

Ava smiled and grabbed the lotion. She squirted some directly on my cock and grabbed me at the base. Her fingers barely closed around it! She began moving up and down, spreading the lotion around.

"Oh yeah...Play with my balls."

Surprised, Ava moved her left hand below my shaft. and started kissing it(only kissing no sucking)

I convulsed and erupted on her upstroke, shooting a massive rope of jizz a good foot or so into the air, which gracefully arched and splattered over my belly. The second shot went a little wild, landing on her arm, splattering onto her gorgeous tits, which the third and fourth landed on my pelvis. She kept pumping hard, forcing spurt after spurt out, until it got too much for me and I flopped back helplessly, overwhelmed by the sensations. Finally I grabbed at her wrist to stop her. She pushed my hand away. Then with such fury that had never left before mine came another onslaught of lustful thrusts! My eyes watered as they stared down past two plump breasts(they aren't huge but a great cute size).

Honestly, this was like a dream,,,,. like imagine wanting to get just a good massage then wanting a happy ending plus a massage and eventually getting a great massage with a multi-facet orgasm with great strokes.... this is soo good....
    I'm definitely going to see Ava again...

Please note: She is more beautiful than her pictures.... I went there on Thursday if you go on the same day.. try her......

Also, if you are in the mood for an actual good massage try her....

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ���� MONDAY ROSTER ����
    ��Bella ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Anna (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166 cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Name: NEW Jenny( beautiful THAI )
    Size:6 AGE 22 years
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Petite tiny and frame immense power.
    Very cute good massage and service +open minded service.

Fiona ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 165cm, slim good body silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Ava (Top Beauty Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 167cm, curvy bod, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm