Thread: recent uptick of MLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

recent uptick of MLs

Last few years Brisbane have just been "recycling" MLs from one shop to another without any new bloods coming, but my recent visits had been a lot more adventurous.

Visited a few popular shops over the past weeks and have seen a couple different new girls and although standards were just above average, but it's definitely looking promising...

1. Chinese girl (early 20s) studying at uni, minimal experience with both massages and extras, but was willing to go the full distance. Good attitude, but average experience due to the lack of experience.

2. Chinese girl (young mid 20s) average looks but great attitude and body, very compliant with all requests, had a great time, will return.

3. Chinese girl (mid 30s) with student visa, she was probably in the same industry when she was in China previously, top notch looks, body and services, felt slightly rushed towards the end but she was defintely working for you to come back.

4. Japanese (early 20s), new to the industry, above average looks and body, but still shy, need more exploration.

5. Korean (mid 20s) she has been around for a while but I have never seen her as she only works limited times, firm and curve body, average looks but performed well with her head, will return for the full package.

cost: standard shop price + 3p/4p

Hope you guys are finding luck with punts, haven't done an after review for a while as I haven't had anything new, but I am excited for the year to come

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Hope you guys are finding luck with punts
    Unfortunately haven't been as lucky as you as most punters won't share specific details.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most of the girls I saw have been old ones that switch shops.

In the last three weeks I have seen 4 new MLs. 2 Thai,1 Chinese and 1 Japanese. I am willing to share if you guys are willing to share.
    Most People that PM me do not want to exchange information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Hope you guys are finding luck with punts, haven't done an after review for a while as I haven't had anything new, but I am excited for the year to come
    Interested t know if these are the popular well known venues or unnamed shops?

the tasty thai that I visited on Friday was also a new student.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Interested t know if these are the popular well known venues or unnamed shops?
    He said ‘popular shops’.
    I’m assuming…..the usual dozen shops with some new stuff entering the roster?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    He said ‘popular shops’.
    you are right. I was just too excited.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    He said ‘popular shops’.
    at least I know there is a baseline standard with these shops, off street shops are mostly old boilers with occasional (or rarely) good ones, wouldn't want to waste my limited time on those

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With respect Occo, if you reread your original post what have you told us? As you stated, in your mind there is a "baseline standard" with "standard shop price +3/4 pines".
    Surely you could elude to at least one of these "popular shops".
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there's a standard pricing with these shops, of course there are always some MLs who want to play those "upmarket" games which I found tend to be the Japs/euros

but 3/4pines for what I got is the standard and I have no problem with that