Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyoto206...wtf?

I saw a classic discrimination to a fellow Indian Punter here a few days ago.

So I just had dinner at Surry Hills and thought I'll for for a quick punt before the drive back home, I decided on K206 as it was only around the corner to where I was having dinner. I didn't book and wanted to see a line up and compare the website pic vs reality (little on this later).

I rang the bell, greeted by the Papasan and asked if I had a booking? I said no and was told to wait in the waiting area. When I turned the corner, I can see two other eager punter already in waiting. One of them was an old Asian guy with a mask on and the second was an Indian looking lad. Both of them was on their phone looking like they've been there for a while and I sat in the third seat eager for a line up....

After 10 mins of waiting, there was no line up which was weird, usually the girls are out within a min customer arriving. I just thought they must be super busy and we are going to have to fight over one girl when she becomes available.... So I just focus back on my phone to distract me while I waited, another 10 mins past, still no line up and and Papasan didn't say a word and just loitered around. I didn't see anyone leave and just put it down to fully booked girls...

Eventually, another 5 mins past and the Indian feller just got up and started to walk out the door, the Papasan asked are you leaving and I just heard a murmur of a yes. As soon as he walked out the door, the Papasan locked the door walk behind the counter and announced on the two way radio "Come say Hello! Come say Hello!" within 10 secs, 6 girls came out to greet us!!!! hahaha

The Papasan obviously didn't know how to say no to the guy and just played the waiting game until he had enough. Poor feller, I hope he is not one of the fellow punters here, if you were that guy and reading this. I felt bad for ya!

So back to the girls. If you look at the K206 roster, most of the rostered girls are 9/10 in terms of looks and body. Of the 6 girls in the lineup, I give them an average of 5.5/10... Just totally FAKE!!! I just picked the best of the worst girl who turned out to be a Jap @ $200/30mins. She was pretty small in the bust area (A cup) and the punt was pretty robotic so nothing to write home about...

Anyway, I thought this was an interesting experience to share, I probably won't be going back to K206 anymore. And I would say if you are Indian, don't waste your time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's an interesting one. I've heard from many WLs and MLs that they steer clear of Indians. The common themes are lack of personal hygiene, generally rude and lack of respect. Maybe it's cultural.

You cant blame the ladies - they should be able to pork whoever they want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm dark skinned and sometimes get mistaken for an Indian or Arab but I make sure I'm well presented - dressed well and smell good before punting, and I've never had a problem. And when in the room always be respectful and treat the lady well and she will reciprocate. Going back a few years I had a regular here.
    In my opinion it is more to do with hygiene and presentation. That being said, I've seen a girl at Sakura refuse to service an Asian bloke because he was drunk and smelled bad.
    The papasans at Kyoto, Sakura and Diva have also treated me respectfully and have been welcoming, although I haven't visited for a while as I have found better value elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    That's an interesting one. I've heard from many WLs and MLs that they steer clear of Indians. The common themes are lack of personal hygiene, generally rude and lack of respect. Maybe it's cultural.

You cant blame the ladies - they should be able to pork whoever they want.
    I don't blame the ladies at all, I've seen girls reject punters after they have selected them because they are Asians only.

Just they made everyone waited because the Papasan was too chicken shit to tell the Indian guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I saw a classic discrimination to a fellow Indian Punter here a few days ago.

So I just had dinner at Surry Hills and thought I'll for for a quick punt before the drive back home, I decided on K206 as it was only around the corner to where I was having dinner. I didn't book and wanted to see a line up and compare the website pic vs reality (little on this later).

I rang the bell, greeted by the Papasan and asked if I had a booking? I said no and was told to wait in the waiting area. When I turned the corner, I can see two other eager punter already in waiting. One of them was an old Asian guy with a mask on and the second was an Indian looking lad. Both of them was on their phone looking like they've been there for a while and I sat in the third seat eager for a line up....

After 10 mins of waiting, there was no line up which was weird, usually the girls are out within a min customer arriving. I just thought they must be super busy and we are going to have to fight over one girl when she becomes available.... So I just focus back on my phone to distract me while I waited, another 10 mins past, still no line up and and Papasan didn't say a word and just loitered around. I didn't see anyone leave and just put it down to fully booked girls...

Eventually, another 5 mins past and the Indian feller just got up and started to walk out the door, the Papasan asked are you leaving and I just heard a murmur of a yes. As soon as he walked out the door, the Papasan locked the door walk behind the counter and announced on the two way radio "Come say Hello! Come say Hello!" within 10 secs, 6 girls came out to greet us!!!! hahaha

The Papasan obviously didn't know how to say no to the guy and just played the waiting game until he had enough. Poor feller, I hope he is not one of the fellow punters here, if you were that guy and reading this. I felt bad for ya!

So back to the girls. If you look at the K206 roster, most of the rostered girls are 9/10 in terms of looks and body. Of the 6 girls in the lineup, I give them an average of 5.5/10... Just totally FAKE!!! I just picked the best of the worst girl who turned out to be a Jap @ $200/30mins. She was pretty small in the bust area (A cup) and the punt was pretty robotic so nothing to write home about...

Anyway, I thought this was an interesting experience to share, I probably won't be going back to K206 anymore. And I would say if you are Indian, don't waste your time!
    I agree with brother Smoh. This is more to do with hygiene and presentation. And what I saw last Wednesday was another story in Kyoto. On Wednesday night I was waiting for my booking in 206 waiting room with an Indian punter. The mamasan showed this Indian fella a line up of 5 to 6 girls. But he didn't go with any girl. Instead, he wanted to check 206's website to see some girls' pics who were still busy upstairs. A papasan behind the counter came to him and showed him many girls' pics on a big computer monitor. This time they were so nice and had a great deal of patience with this slower Indian fella. They talked with him for about 10 minutes, searching for the right girl who matches his type. The Indian punter finally decided to go with J girl Mori after having compared with the pic and real person.

So I think for the issue brother Nelly69 mentioned, we can put it down to the receptionist personal unprofessional behaviour. Some of the staff treat customers in the right way, while some others need more training. I myself is a dark Asian, and I've never had this kind of problem in 206. The reception there always treat me with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYDICK View Post
    I agree with brother Smoh. This is more to do with hygiene and presentation. And what I saw last Wednesday was another story in Kyoto. On Wednesday night I was waiting for my booking in 206 waiting room with an Indian punter. The mamasan showed this Indian fella a line up of 5 to 6 girls. But he didn't go with any girl. Instead, he wanted to check 206's website to see some girls' pics who were still busy upstairs. A papasan behind the counter came to him and showed him many girls' pics on a big computer monitor. This time they were so nice and had a great deal of patience with this slower Indian fella. They talked with him for about 10 minutes, searching for the right girl who matches his type. The Indian punter finally decided to go with J girl Mori after having compared with the pic and real person.

So I think for the issue brother Nelly69 mentioned, we can put it down to the receptionist personal unprofessional behaviour. Some of the staff treat customers in the right way, while some others need more training. I myself is a dark Asian, and I've never had this kind of problem in 206. The reception there always treat me with respect.
    Well, thats good to hear, either 206 read this post and changed their behavior or I just witnessed a bad papasan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man kyoto206 just baits you with 9/10 pictures then, you have a look in person and they look nothing that like the pictures. At least post real photos of them and tweak it, instead of giving me a completely new girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    Man kyoto206 just baits you with 9/10 pictures then, you have a look in person and they look nothing that like the pictures. At least post real photos of them and tweak it, instead of giving me a completely new girl
    Nothings changed...MO Kyoto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to 206 a couple of weeks back, no booking, and got told none available except J lady. Asked for 30 mins. She was $40 more. Said no thanks. Papasan said wait 10 minutes and C lady available. Said no thanks, I don’t wait. Got to the door and he says, lady ready now! Really?? Too bad, so sad, interest lost. I walked.
    Will give it another try but disappointing that I was being scammed.
    Walked out and a very well dressed Asian lady was waiting for an Uber.
    Interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had the shittest experience and got baited once at this shop with Thai girl Ari in early 2021. Pictures were a solid 8. Butter face was a 3. Went ahead with the one hour booking cause her body was really nice. Thought I could play this strategically with positions that would avoid having to make eye contact. Paid for diamond service. Bbbj was shit and short. Her pussy was unshaven so no daty. And dfk not offered. Her pussy was nice and tight though so blew my shot quickly. Didn’t bother for round 2, spent the remaining 40+ mins on massage which was also terrible and vowed never to return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ari body is 10/10 and she is really young, face also okay for me. That's why she gives bad services, no dfk and no eye contacts but still people book her for the youth and body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    sakura57 any different?

Pre covid sakura has one of the best young mamasan. Sometimes I go there because I want to talk with her haha.
    Sadly I heard she left the job.

Kyoto young mamasan is okay she just straight type no fussing around but she is okay with me.

The older mamasan, yes worse. Until I pointed out I am regulars at sakura and the young mamasan recognises me, she treats me better now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Ari body is 10/10 and she is really young, face also okay for me. That's why she gives bad services, no dfk and no eye contacts but still people book her for the youth and body.
    Fair enough. Her body is definitely hot. But at the same price, you can have much better services with a much hotter face but with a slight downgrade in body. For me it didn’t make sense the hype with Ari.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kyoto or ginza which ones have better jap girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza light years ahead with Jap girls.

Banned
    Has anyone seen Ririka at Kyoto206? Photos look good and D cups. Here we go again.. might have to just go in to see the lineup this time instead of booking. If she's in the lineup but doesn't look good then walk out, or if she isn't in the lineup just ask to wait for her and take a chance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a back entrance at Kyoto206?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my 2 cents worth.... im done with 206. the girls are getting worse and worse, and the mam is rude and doesnt give a shit about loyal customer. after paying to teach english, ive decided is ginza and 5 for me. they are the only ones getting my money cause they look after the customer.

haha, yeah I got baited again, did a line up and the girls doesn't look anywhere near what they posted on the site. so sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12