Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoto206...wtf?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kyoto206...wtf?

Recently set up WeChat now delivering a steady stream of WL pics, and decided to try Yuko at Kyoto 206. She looked cute and a JAV which would be a first for me. I even watched one of her videos so when I turned up at Kyoto206 today I was ready for action.

Found the address and this joint is about as public as you get. I had to wait whilst a lady 2 doors down took her Woolies shopping in. Strike 1.

OK, I'm in - 'Booking for Yuko' I say. 'Yuko not here today' is the uninterested response. Strike 2.

Then the tall domineering Chinese Mamasan gives me a dismissive wave away with 'You sit there, go there'. Strike 3, but buggered if I'm walking back out to that busy street without a root first, so I wait.

Another young Asian dude comes in, gets the same Mamasan treatment, and sits down like an admonished schoolboy.

Anyway, out comes the line up. Given I've been checking WeChat I had some idea on what these girls were supposed to look like. They were nothing like it. Black haired were blonds, tall were short. Pretty were no so much. Their photo-shopper is a fucking genius and deserves an Archibald. Strike 4.

I'm about to walk when I catch a glimpse of the lovely Thai Jasmine. I ask for her, but the Mamasan decides I should have another one. I correct her and get Jamsine....Lets put that one down to misunderstanding.

Anyway, up to the room with Jasmine and this girl is seriously cute. Very shy and sweet outside the room, sultry and sexy as fuck inside the room. Cracking little body, beautiful smile and horny as hell. Start out gentle DFK and some pussy sliding, then I go down for the chow like a kid in a candy store. She comes, more DFK, then nice and slow BBBJ before a 69. The room had ceiling mirrors where i got to watch ger LBFM body wriggling on top of mine. Up for air, condom on, doggy then mish and she is great...energetic and enthusiastic. She has the habit of getting off whilst watching your cock slide in and out, whilst coming up for sporadic DFKs. Just fantastic.

After 10 mins of going at it I can't blow for some reason and she looks a little disappointed. Condom off, lube on, and then she pussy slides me to completion. The 30 minute buzzer rings just in time for a Home Run.

Jasmine is a flower in this little shop of horrors, but how do I get to see her without going to Kyoto206 again?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Recently set up WeChat now delivering a steady stream of WL pics, and decided to try Yuko at Kyoto 206. She looked cute and a JAV which would be a first for me. I even watched one of her videos so when I turned up at Kyoto206 today I was ready for action.

Found the address and this joint is about as public as you get. I had to wait whilst a lady 2 doors down took her Woolies shopping in. Strike 1.

OK, I'm in - 'Booking for Yuko' I say. 'Yuko not here today' is the uninterested response. Strike 2.

Then the tall domineering Chinese Mamasan gives me a dismissive wave away with 'You sit there, go there'. Strike 3, but buggered if I'm walking back out to that busy street without a root first, so I wait.

Another young Asian dude comes in, gets the same Mamasan treatment, and sits down like an admonished schoolboy.

Anyway, out comes the line up. Given I've been checking WeChat I had some idea on what these girls were supposed to look like. They were nothing like it. Black haired were blonds, tall were short. Pretty were no so much. Their photo-shopper is a fucking genius and deserves an Archibald. Strike 4.

I'm about to walk when I catch a glimpse of the lovely Thai Jasmine. I ask for her, but the Mamasan decides I should have another one. I correct her and get Jamsine....Lets put that one down to misunderstanding.

Anyway, up to the room with Jasmine and this girl is seriously cute. Very shy and sweet outside the room, sultry and sexy as fuck inside the room. Cracking little body, beautiful smile and horny as hell. Start out gentle DFK and some pussy sliding, then I go down for the chow like a kid in a candy store. She comes, more DFK, then nice and slow BBBJ before a 69. The room had ceiling mirrors where i got to watch ger LBFM body wriggling on top of mine. Up for air, condom on, doggy then mish and she is great...energetic and enthusiastic. She has the habit of getting off whilst watching your cock slide in and out, whilst coming up for sporadic DFKs. Just fantastic.

After 10 mins of going at it I can't blow for some reason and she looks a little disappointed. Condom off, lube on, and then she pussy slides me to completion. Home Run.

Jasmine is a flower in this little shop of horrors, but how do I get to see her without going to Kyoto206 again?
    Yep, that's pretty much par for the course!
    You did well to salvage something out of it..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad you were able to salvage and insisted on seeing Jasmine. Are her tits enhanced or natural?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Natural, nice little B cups.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly my experiences at Kyoto have been similar.
    Booked on Wechat and literally walked 2 mins from my car to the front door only to be told she had taken a customer.
    WTF??? Okay so how about my 2nd and 3rd pick who were available 2 mins ago.
    Busy , not out fr 10 mins which we all know means 15-20 at least.
    Chose a lady from the line up and had the same issue with the Mamasan then saying a different ladies name.

Finally got to the room but unlike you I had a terrible session and walked after 10 mins.

Never had to leave a session at Ginza N5M or 42G but they are not without fault either it is just par for the course.

Had 4 cancellations after already trekking out to Marrickville with no replacement option available
    Same at 42 on 2 occasions
    Same at 479 more times than I can count.

The plus with those shop are that the Mamas and Papas do whatever they can to fix the issue. Just don't take the Ham sandwich.

I think it will be a matter of time before some of the more established FS such as Ginza, Sakura/Kyoto, 42 and N5M to do one or more of the following:

Very similar to the airlines , theatre/sporting event ticketing and or restaurant bookings in premium venues : (and let’s face it , we are all used to the systems )

1. Charging a higher rate for busy nights on Friday Saturday and more on peak hours.

2. Fully automated booking system with text messages confirming and clicking to acknowledge by customers.

3. Fully or partially pre-paying for your session and girl of your choice. Just like the airlines, pay before you fly.

4. All popular and girls with lots of bookings will again be at a higher premium. It’s all supply and demand .

5. Sessions protocols: all booking time (starting and finishing) are fixed. It’s the punters’ responsibility to be there on time and finishes your business when your session time is up. Extension is only possible if the WL has no following booking. Shop must allow 10 min between bookings for change over and cleaning . If the punter is late , you still have to finish at your booking session time . Otherwise will create a domino effect on to all subsequent bookings, (the plane will take off if you haven’t check in yet), no refund if late or not turning up.

However , if it is the shops fault that the girl is running late, left early, M suddenly arrived, wrong girl or girl not matching the photos then it should be 100% refundable or a satisfactory replacement provided.

This way, the shop will be fully protected from no show or last min cancellation. Of course, customers shall be equally protected with the guarantee correct WL of your booking available at the reserved time, no bait and change. If the girl doesn’t match the photo (well you can’t see the face but at least the body shape has to be exact) so no more photoshopped misleading pictures or old photos from 20 years ago. And advertised E Cups are only B’s !

These system will not suit everyone and everyone’s budget and time frame but it’s a free market. If this won’t work for you, go to other shops as a walk in and pick your WLs from a line up.

There are exact restaurants booking system which can easily be converted to work in a FS or licensed RnT shops. The girls will become a table number/room numbers and rest is quite easy actually.

Just my two cents.

Happy punting.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most accurate account of visiting Kyoto! Worst entrance ever. Mamasan once told me a Japanese girl I wanted to book went back to Japan just because she wasn't on shift that day. Couple days later she was back on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Very thorough answer. The big shops have done very well by putting MLs/WLs and themselves first and that's fair enough
    But things have changed now
    With prices everywhere commonly over $250-300 mark, we now have an industry on par with airfares or hotel room reservations pricing
    We need better professionalism at the bigger shops, particularly at busy times
    The days managers can act like expensive doormen and not know exactly who is booked when, has got to come to an end
    If you don't have the systems to manage busy customer bookings, then dont go into business
    My two cents worth
    For many larger FS shops, they are running a multi multi million dollars business to say the least. And booking for girls is their most important livelihood. So if they are trying to run their daily reservation system on a piece of A-4 paper, then good luck to them.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Most accurate account of visiting Kyoto! Worst entrance ever. Mamasan once told me a Japanese girl I wanted to book went back to Japan just because she wasn't on shift that day. Couple days later she was back on the roster.
    Don't believe everything they say. The classic one is when the girl is not working at the shop and the excuse given is she's gone home or on holidays. Then you see the girl popping up on the roster for another shop. 😆

As for the entrance to Kyoto206, it's not the most discrete or private one to enter when you have a pub on the corner with people sitting outside and locals walking around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even with ringing to book and confirming with text message the shop still couldn't fulfil your booking? And you sound like a regular at those shops too

These shops are a victim of their own success. Good luck to them and not to you

Hope you don't mean you are going at peak hour, Friday and Saturday night
    I never go, but if I booked on a Friday or Saturday night I would be turning up an hour early

Booking and driving in Sydney traffic to a booked appointment, and then to be told there is no one available. That is a thing
    Never go at peak time and yeah very much a regular.
    The mamasans run very hot and cold.
    Your best mate one day and dismissive the next.
    Cannot say too much or i wont be anonymous any more.
    I am very selective with who i see and have def settled for a few dud replacements after driving so far
    I just take the good with the bad for the most part.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    The plus with those shop are that the Mamas and Papas do whatever they can to fix the issue. Just don't take the Ham sandwich.
    Gold!

And just think — had Mama Cass given that ham sandwich to Karen Carpenter, they might both still be alive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Gold!

And just think — had Mama Cass given that ham sandwich to Karen Carpenter, they might both still be alive.
    That is good!............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad to be of service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a similar experience but worse , actually wrote a review review on it.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...id-at-all-cost

Honestly this shop need to step up their game.

Banned
    The Mamasan reminds me of the one in Kelly's Asian Flowers in Five Dock. This was years ago and every visit was a hit or miss. Never returning to such shops, everytime I see a rude mamasan or papasan I'll walk out. It's their way of testing to see if you're an "obedient kid" who will take anything that's given without question which is typical in Asian upbringings. The customer who makes noises and threatens to write bad ARs to shut their business down is likely to get the golden treatment but for me it's not worth it. There's lots more shops with good quality girls willing to have fun for $250-$300/hr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sakura57 any different?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sakura57 to me was a lot nicer then kyoto even though they are owned by the same person, i went for the line up on kyoto and the mamasan was rude, recommended a girl and then told me off for not trusting her recommendation so i just walked out, the girls also looked a lot different then the pictures but some of the japanese girls are close enough.
    If you look at the girls some of them almost look the same since its the same filter used or photoshop

Banned
    She is getting cash up to $200-300 per transaction, so why the nasty attitude? Taking customer for granted will affect your repeat business
    It's typical Asian narcissism. Either they learn it from their parents or they were once dominated by others and told to put a fake smile on their ugly faces. The same like how some WLs new in the industry were willing to service even the most disgusting customer with a smile, and one day suddenly does a complete 180° personality. Like a Taiwanese WL I seen a few times before she left, she clearly had issues with my girth but put on an act to make me happy and come again, then on her final week she suddenly didn't like the way I licked her nipples and complained about how my size was hurting her hole and that I took too long to cum - and she did it rudely. After she finished me with a HJ I cleaned myself up and asked reception to refund the remaining 25 mins because I don't think she wants to try for 2nd shot.

Some are so toxic that even when they can't cover operating costs due to low traffic they'd rather sell off the business than change their shitty personality. And the only girls that stay in such shops are those who are not attractive enough to work in actual high end shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kyoto mamasan definetly rude.. she thinks that we owe her money. Not askin for good service, just don’t be rude to costumer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Gold!

Might pass over a few heads..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast