Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Kiko - the GFE and DFK queen

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Kiko - the GFE and DFK queen

So I want to start by saying that this girl probably doesn’t need another AR because it’s been nothing but positive from everyone who has seen her and she's constantly booked. But goddam Kiko delivers a truly amazing girlfriend experience from the moment the door is closed behind you till the moment you step out the door.

Looks

From top to bottom Kiko is beautiful and sexy. As others have described she has a real natural beauty about her. She has very minimal make up, long black straight hair, not milky white skin but not tanned, kind of like a light milk coffee colour, B/C cup natural tits, and is quite slim. Surprisingly her body is quite toned, despite her saying she does very little exercise, and man does she have a sexy body. Others have compared her body type to Anna and I would say it’s very close. Anna is skinnier and more firm with Kiko being a little more filled out but in a good way. Height and weight wise I'd say the description on 42 is pretty accurate but as others have pointed out the photos don't really do her justice. Also I never got her actual age because she was too shy to tell me so I wouldn't know because Asian's can look 20 but are actually 40. To me I'd place her looks in mid to late 20's but it would surprise me if she's older than this and quite frankly I don't care.

Overall she fits my description of "girl next door" in terms of looks but as you’ll read further down her service is more like a long lost lover.

Service

From the moment the curtain is pulled back you’re not quite sure what you’re going to get. She greets you with a smile and seems friendly but isn’t overly so. She doesn’t grab your hand or do anything to make you feel special (yet) just walks along with you while carrying her things and makes some small talk and fortunately she has a pleasant voice. But once the door to the room is closed behind you that’s when you know you’re in for a good time.

As it’s been mentioned before she jumps straight into DFK the moment the door is closed. From the few times I’ve seen her she will initiate this before even putting anything down and man her DFK throughout the session and between the few times I’ve seen her does not drop in quality or passion. For me it was the perfect blend of lip and tongue and she responds to what you do but also provides a bit of direction. And it was from the DFK alone that I knew her service was going to be one of the best GFEs I’ve had.

After some DFK, undressing, some light teasing of the nipples, and some light hand work, we eventually go into the shower, which is nothing special. But her transitions between things is so smooth, it never feels abrupt and the pacing is so nice. Things just don’t feel rushed when you’re with her.

Following the shower it’s onto the bed for first timers, but for repeat offenders it can vary. I think she gauges what the mood is and kinda goes with what she thinks fits and every subsequent visit has had a good flow and enough variety to keep it fresh and exciting.

Once you’re on the bed there’s more DFK but she knows how to be a tease and moves effortlessly into a cat bath, teases your nipples, then makes her way down south to do a bit of ball teasing and BBBJ, which is sensual and erotic. It’s not with a lot of suction but it feels good and you can tell she has experience. From here she’ll either go back up for more DFK, will slide her pussy over your cock, or initiate a 69 and I have to say eating her out is a pleasure. She’s got a bald pussy and is surprisingly small/tight despite the many punters she’s seen in her time. She is ok with a FIV but I don’t think she’s a big fan of it and it felt like she couldn’t take 2 fingers. I’m sure she’d comply if you asked and she’d probably put lube on your fingers but I didn’t want to break the mood so I just responded accordingly. One thing to note is that she’ll subtly indicate what she likes and doesn’t through body language - she might move a little away, or guide a hand where she wants it, or move her nipple over your mouth for you to suck it, etc. which makes the whole experience really good because she'll take the lead without asking you but will follow along (if she's ok with it) with your motions.

With all the foreplay and teasing she does your rock hard by the time she effortlessly transitions into the main event. What’s really nice is that she doesn’t break the flow and things keep moving along, her grabbing the condom isn't something abrupt it all feels natural. As other punters have mentioned her favorite position is cowgirl/squatting cowgirl, but will comply with what you ask. I personally enjoyed missionary but I’m a little vanilla and enjoy that position the most. Other ARs have mentioned going into doggy but I didn't opt for that. She’s got a lovely pussy to pound and when you go in deep, which is achievable in missionary, you feel it and watching her take your cock is quite satisfying.

After round 1 I was surprised to find that there was no conversation. Other ARs mentioned that she loves to chat but in each of my experiences it was straight into more DFK. This then followed into more of what happened prior - BBBJ, 69, pussy slide, etc. however, I would recommend you initiate things after round 1. I found myself just about running out of time for round 2 because I got caught up in the other stuff so if you want your 2 rounds in 60 minutes let her know you want to move things along.

The little bonus about Kiko is that her timer going off does not mean the service is ended. If you're in the middle of round 2, or she's giving you a BBBJ, or your in the middle of some post coitus DFK, she'll keep going till you or her are satisfied. There's usually a 5 (ish) minute allowance once the timer goes before she initiates a shower, which is similar to the first one. But the service doesn't even end after the shower because once you're dressed she'll pull you in for more DFK and will be the ultimate tease and start rubbing your cock through your pants.

Overall

Would I recommend her? Absolutely. She has been a fantastic punt and someone I’d visit again. To me she provides the best GFE and DFK at 42 and her service is pretty top notch. My only negatives are that the pacing can be a little slow and I missed out on round 2 at least once. I'd say she loves to tease you, which is why she paces it the way she does, but with communication I think can speed up the pace and fit your 2 rounds in. I just got a bit distracted by everything else that was happening.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This girl is a gem. She just loves man and cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR BobbyJ! Does anyone know if she works anywhere else or at N2M?

Thanks BobbyJ for the after report
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just saw Kiko for an hour. Damn she is just excellent! Naturally beautiful and she is a great kisser. Very sensual and eager. Thank you those who recommended her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Nice AR! Yeah she’s a special one and a WL I’d gladly visit again! Shame she put her rate up after her trip back to Japan but definitely understandable given how good the experience is with her

Japanese Kiko is working today !

One of the best
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the same Kiko that is rostered tomorrow at n5m?, $430 for 1 hour WOW

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Is this the same Kiko that is rostered tomorrow at n5m?, $430 for 1 hour WOW
    Fk yeah it is! Only 60 mins booking and staying few days only. Guess she wants to make the most out of her story stay here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, that's a jump!

Saw her at 42g earlier last year and was a good time, but not sure it was a $430 good time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Wow, that's a jump!

Saw her at 42g earlier last year and was a good time, but not sure it was a $430 good time!
    Ahh, do you recall how much it was before?

Just curious

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Ahh, do you recall how much it was before?

Just curious
    Can't be completely sure but at a guess, $330.
    Definitely wasn't more than Anna.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So from my last interaction with Kiko she went home to study and was planning to retire. But it looks like she’s here on holiday and wants to make some cash while she’s here. Mind you this is only a guess.

Amazing service and I highly recommend! Shame I’m not free.

Her old price was $320 for the hour, I think the price hike is to deter random punters who might treat her poorly (also just my guess), as she has a lot of regulars who I’m sure would gladly pay to see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah even at that price she's still fully booked.

Not sure how long she's staying but if it's only a few days I guess the price hike is also to cover ticket and accommodation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe typo error for the price

I was a frequent flyer with Kiko when she started at the 250-280 range.
    Slowed down at 320 and now at 430, I'm probably priced out.
    Definitely in my HOF 🫡

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This will just give another indication to the good J girls at 42 or even other establishments that there are punters out there willing to pay that rate or even higher.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She wasn’t even worth a return punt when priced at $320. Now $430 is taking the piss, but there will always be someone willing to pay that. Now $350 for Anna is every cent well spent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Umitabi View Post
    She wasn’t even worth a return punt when priced at $320. Now $430 is taking the piss, but there will always be someone willing to pay that. Now $350 for Anna is every cent well spent.
    Agree at $430 mate.
    But at the lower rate I was happy with my session with her.

Great legs but I importantly for me she was really good at the "standing interplay" between us ..... not many girls master that sensual foreplay but fuk me, she nailed it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast