Date: 3 April 2024
Time: 11:30am -- Fresh and soft
Duration: 1hr
Who: Jane (Thai)
What: Massage + Extra
Face: 10/10
Body: Slender with nice enhanced boobs

Since there are now so many young 'students' and massage shops. I decided to hit a new one each week.

Very happy i picked Le Soleil with Jane. She is a total stunner. Never in my life seen a such young beautiful girl willing to work in a massage shop for such money.

My dick immediately toke control of my head and went with Jane to the room.

Jane massage me in a softer side style. It was really amazing experience to get up and close with a model like beauty. Jane's hands on my balls and my hands on her boobs...

Quickly get into extra request. Jane was offered me CBJ + HJ. As this was her first time seen me, i guest ice still to be crack into FS... will try next time.

Jane fully naked and her body was hot as f*ck!

Magazine model with nice high-tech ultra soft boobs. These boobs so soft that are better than real thing!

She dom me up using her month and slowly suck upward from the base of my cock. This babe knows how to suck. I rate her skill as pro.
Good hard stroke, hands on my balls while sucking. She knows when to slow down so i can enjoy more.

The view from the mirror was like a 3D deep throat episode from OnlyFan

This went on for about 15min and Jane surprised I still not done. She then remove condom like real hungry and gave me very wet and sticky HJ. That's was pretty good... and I shot almost to her face...

After cleaned up, we had little chat and she told me most girls only work once a week in the shop. So i was a jackpot winner as her first customer on her day.