Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Kiko - the GFE and DFK queen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My two cents on the new price… the best of the best at any Asian shop from memory has never been that high. Put it this way… she will be bored in the girls room waiting for a customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    My two cents on the new price… the best of the best at any Asian shop from memory has never been that high. Put it this way… she will be bored in the girls room waiting for a customer.
    Another poster said she was fully booked even at her new price?!!! Maybe she's trying to find rich husband to bring back to Japan?!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Yeh thats the highest i ever seen. $430!
    I hope thats a whole heap of extras included with that price tag...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Honestly I'd probably still pay it as I've paid more. Curious to see how busy she gets this time around with that price tag.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Honestly I'd probably still pay it as I've paid more. Curious to see how busy she gets this time around with that price tag.
    Apparently she was booked out yesterday. there are some willing to pay for her. I asked the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, I thought the $430 rate was a typo, I enjoyed Kiko's nice GFE and much preferred the experience over Anna who charges a premium for toy play and ways to get her off not you. But at $430/hr for an Asian, that is an Independent level price rate and I guess she has regulars who have big pockets or customers who have been placed in a spell. Funny enough I had seen Kiko only once and thought I was about due to see her again if she returned...but at $430/hr I think I will see two premium girls instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How is it that she's appearing in both M5 and 42G rosters same day, same time? Does she have a twin sister or something?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah i noticed that double roster too, same as yesterday and today not sure whats going on. yeah i saw her a couple of times at her original price point. great sensual GFE service especially her DFK but at this new price point thats like just less that 3 x 30 diamond sessions with some other girls. being a 1 load a visit man i can't justify it at that price point sadly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayofa View Post
    How is it that she's appearing in both M5 and 42G rosters same day, same time? Does she have a twin sister or something?
    She's working out of an apartment instead of the shop. it's also why the shop's charging a premium for it. more comfy, privacy, different feel, bla bla bla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by e.sz View Post
    She's working out of an apartment instead of the shop. it's also why the shop's charging a premium for it. more comfy, privacy, different feel, bla bla bla
    I would not have shared any sensitive information here. Much appreciate other fellow punters who respect her privacy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New price is definitely a big surprise for me too...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she here for a limited time?

I'd think about the $430 as I've paid more, although not common. I'd do $430 for Kiko quicker than $380 for K Miki at Ginza.

No updates as to how Kiko is this time round?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Is she here for a limited time?

I'd think about the $430 as I've paid more, although not common. I'd do $430 for Kiko quicker than $380 for K Miki at Ginza.

No updates as to how Kiko is this time round?
    Only here till next Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what she's doing afterwards

Still as good as ever, body and service wise. I find the overall experience to be better as she seems to be more comfortable working out of the apartment.

A lot of Chinese girls who work in similar settings, whether it's private or through agency, charge way more than that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not worth the money, 42 and N5 are getting expensive now, you can get the best ones at $450.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by e.sz View Post
    Same owners, she is not for walk in customers, appointments only, money making pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    Wow, I thought the $430 rate was a typo, I enjoyed Kiko's nice GFE and much preferred the experience over Anna who charges a premium for toy play and ways to get her off not you. But at $430/hr for an Asian, that is an Independent level price rate and I guess she has regulars who have big pockets or customers who have been placed in a spell. Funny enough I had seen Kiko only once and thought I was about due to see her again if she returned...but at $430/hr I think I will see two premium girls instead.
    Exactly, her pussy is not twice as good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12