Thread: I was nervous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I was nervous

I was nervous. It was my first time and I didn't know what to expect. My boyfriend and I had been dating for a few months and things had been going well. We had talked about taking our relationship to the next level, but I still had some reservations. I was scared about what would happen and if things would change between us.

But, my boyfriend was patient and understanding. He held my hand and told me that everything would be okay. He promised to make it a special experience for both of us and to be there for me every step of the way.

We found a quiet, intimate place and started to get ready. My boyfriend took his time undressing me, kissing me softly on my neck and collarbone as he did. I felt safe and comfortable with him, and my nerves started to dissipate.

As we got into bed, my boyfriend took my hand and looked into my eyes. He told me that he loved me and that he was here for me, no matter what. His words made me feel calm and secure, and I finally felt ready.

The experience was a little painful at first, but my boyfriend made sure to take it slow and be gentle. I felt him inside of me and we moved together, slowly at first and then with increasing urgency. I was in awe of the sensations I was feeling and of the intimacy we were sharing.

When it was over, we lay together in each other's arms, smiling and happy. My boyfriend held me close and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I felt loved and cherished, and I knew that our relationship had taken a big step forward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just eenjoy the moment lol