Person's Name : Katie

Establishment : Miss Heavens

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.missheavens.com.au

Phone : 9439 4211

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $260/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, Spanish, BBBJ, pussy-slide, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, reverse CG, mish

Size/shape : Quite tall, curvy (Rubenesque) figure, natural D/E-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session

My experience/comments : I was wondering where to go today and decided that after a good session with Paloma here on Sunday I’d give the place another crack and I booked Katie.

After a brief wait in a waiting room I was joined by Katie. She was immediately friendly and playful and she led me down the corridor to one of the end rooms.

She is quite tall and was wearing a tight and very short grey dress. She has an attractive face with long blonde hair.

We had a quick hug and a kiss and a grope and while I stripped she bent over to put a towel on the bathroom floor giving me a lovely view of a nice round bum not concealed by any knickers.

I showered while Katie got her stuff and once the room was readied we hugged again and she lowered the front of her dress to reveal a large and natural pair of chest-pillows.

Onto the bed and Katie rubbed her tits against my torso then put some lube between her tits and on my cock for some Spanish.

She then started an excellent BBBJ – slow and soft and sensual with plenty of saliva, no teeth, no interruptions, good use of her tongue and looking at me with her sexy blue eyes. And she went pretty deep.

Katie then straddled me for a lovely pussy-slide while pushing my cock onto her clit.

I enjoyed this for as long as I could hold back before having to ask for some DATY.

Katie has a ring in her clit and I licked it and slowly slid my finger into her pussy.

She was making all the right noises and her pussy got wetter and wetter and it seemed like she came a couple of times.

My cock was feeling ignored so I lay down for some more BJ and it was soon time to fuck.

I optimistically asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I got the expected shake of her head.

Katie climbed aboard for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style. This was great as she rode me with great passion while I played with her tits.

She then stood up and turned around for some reverse CG, which was also very good, but my hand was swiped away when I went to finger her arsehole. (Others have reported that Katie does anal but it wasn’t on the menu today.)

When her vigorous riding caused me to pop out we switched to the mish.

This too was great as she held her legs high in the air and I kept going until I came.

I withdrew and collapsed on the bed to recover while she washed.

Katie returned to the bed for a chat and she told me that she lives interstate and comes to Sydney for two weeks every month to work at MH (today was the second day of the two week FIFO stint).

The buzzer was initially ignored but I soon had to shower, dress and depart.

When we approached reception there was another punter seeing the line-up so I was discretely moved into one of the rooms for a minute while he made his choice (they are very aware of the customers’ privacy here but it is not easy with just one entrance). I left as soon as he had made his choice but a few girls were still in lobby – a veritable smorgasbord of sexy MILFy delights.