Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indian Pooja

Indian Pooja
    North Indian with good English
    Body: Slim body type, nice breasts, larger ass
    Boobs: C natural
    Hair: Long and black
    BBBJ: Quite good
    DATY: With gentle fingering. Mildly responsive. Some pre-laser stubble and minimal tuft above.
    Sex: Okay

The pictures on the site are fake stock images of other people, not Pooja. I suspect that she previously worked at 359 Riley Street under this or another name.

She is quite pretty in my opinion, but her slightly hooked Indian nose may not be to everyone’s taste.

We had a relaxed chat (she appears to be a part-time student interested in social justice), then I showered alone.

Although tall and slim, she has very nice breasts with small sensitive nipples, and a good sized ass. She has a bit of pot belly despite being normal weight, which I guess could be due to her ethnic background (pretty sure she isn’t pregnant haha).

To my disappointment, only the lightest kissing seemed on offer (no DFK), and rarely too.

Her BBBJ was pretty good, but she did it with her back to me, which seems odd (maybe so she doesn’t have to look at people) and interrupted a few times to clean me with a tissue (maybe to try to avoid any precum).

I didn’t complain about the more premium level services as I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable.

She seemed okay with DATY with some gentle fingering, with a very nice feeling pussy, and seemed like she enjoyed it.

She did a pretty good pussy slide, but it was condom only at her request.

Sex was pretty good in cowgirl and missionary, with even a tiny bit of eye contact (in contrast to her relative lack of enthusiasm earlier). I finished with doggy with no complaints from her.

She was accommodating and eager to please within her boundaries, but I don’t think I would return for this level of services. I understand she plans to work for several months, but suspect she won’t gain any regulars if she doesn’t up her game (unless they have a thing for Indian women). She may be happier doing a non sex work job for less pay, as I fear she will have a bad time with some less respectful clients.

what a fantastically written review and respectful person.

thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post

thank you
    My thoughts exactly...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post

thank you
    Yes it was, wasn't it. I'm of the opinion that a review should be written in such away that the lady it's about can read it and learn from it if there's some negative points without feeling disolutioned from it.A little confidence can go a long way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never had outstanding service from an Indian. The Kama Sutra is a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Never had outstanding service from an Indian. The Kama Sutra is a myth.
    Some of the best sex I’ve had is with Indian non pros, but whenever I’ve seen them in shops it’s always been boring.

On the flip side I’ve always found non pro Chinese girls to be starfish but the WLS and MLS almost always perform outstandingly. You just never know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review.. her profile on Ginza does say she is inexperienced.

Was wanting to check her out BUT will save my money and see if she gets better reviews over time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i had a session with her yesterday. same experience as JayF. I noticed something was bothering her, and i managed to get her to speak. An asshole, who was her old boss, is stalking her. Her first day at Ginza, he turned up as a customer and called her by the real name. He is threatening her with exposing her work to her family. I have spoken to the reception and gave her some links to get support and report to the cops.

It would be impossible for her to work with this threat hanging around.

If you are the asshole, who is stalking her and reading this, know that stalking is a crime. What if she lodges a complaint, with the record of messages you sent and cops shows up at your restaurant at rockdale.

That's very worrying. And might explain why she doesn't have real photos listed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a newbie just want to say what a decent bunch of bloke's on this site. The ML and WL's are generally spoken of well. Great AR and other comments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4life View Post
    i had a session with her yesterday. same experience as JayF. I noticed something was bothering her, and i managed to get her to speak. An asshole, who was her old boss, is stalking her. Her first day at Ginza, he turned up as a customer and called her by the real name. He is threatening her with exposing her work to her family. I have spoken to the reception and gave her some links to get support and report to the cops.

It would be impossible for her to work with this threat hanging around.

If you are the asshole, who is stalking her and reading this, know that stalking is a crime. What if she lodges a complaint, with the record of messages you sent and cops shows up at your restaurant at rockdale.
    Lol sounds like an old Indian movie script to me. But it’s my personal opinion so cheers. Lol.
    If you personally don’t want to do it then don’t. It’s as easy as that. $300 isn’t cheap to come by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the number of indians are still low. With the immigration opened up, I thought they would be more in the shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go to the shopping malls in the North West, dripping with young Indian ass just waiting to be schooled.
    Or if you want the more hard nosed materialistic type Indian go to Liverpool.

So much Indian poon around why do you need to go to a brothel.

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post

Mate, I don’t think you can fuck every eye candy you saw on the street , hence the sex industry , no ?

Where else could an ugly old man like yours truly get a release ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BDU;2607584]Just go to the shopping malls in the North West, dripping with young Indian ass just waiting to be schooled.
    Or if you want the more hard nosed materialistic type Indian go to Liverpool.

I am shocked by your statement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I don’t think you can fuck every eye candy you saw on the street , hence the sex industry , no ?

Where else could an ugly old man like yours truly get a release ?
    Why don’t administrator do something to stop him from saying something