Thread: Riverview Spa

Junior Member(有D料到)

Riverview Spa - Bali

Riverview Spa is near seminyak.

As all places hit n miss with the girls. 11-11 opening times. 7 girls in the morning till 3pm, them 10 more after that. Prices are 1.250.000rp for up to 90min with one girl. 2.500.000rp for up to 2hrs with 2 girls.

I've been recently and saw a slim 29yr old sexy lady with nice DD tits limited english. Minimal soapy massage and even lesser body slide. Bj not very good. But with sex she was very enthusiastic and loved it. She didn't allow touching downstairs or oral on her, which was disappointing. Afterwards she washes me down in a jacuzzi. I towled off and got dressed, finished my beer and left. She asked for a tip, I nearly didn't bother, but was like whatever so gave her 100.000rp. ($10 aud) she was nice enough, I just would have like more of a gfe experience. Perhaps next time with another girl?

Anyways, give this place a go. It's a sure thing and saves you wasting time with dodgy massage joints on the street that are going to charge you the same or more!

All the girls are saw were extremely pretty, which always helps. 😄

Happy punting lads !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My go to place was Flame Spa Sunset, which is an easy walk from Legian and Kuta, i always bring my own Condoms from Australia

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    My go to place was Flame Spa Sunset, which is an easy walk from Legian and Kuta, i always bring my own Condoms from Australia
    Yes good advice. Bring your own especially if you are large size down below.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Riverview was much better than Delta for me

Quote Originally Posted by brissybro View Post
    Riverview Spa is near seminyak.

As all places hit n miss with the girls. 11-11 opening times. 7 girls in the morning till 3pm, them 10 more after that. Prices are 1.250.000rp for up to 90min with one girl. 2.500.000rp for up to 2hrs with 2 girls.

I've been recently and saw a slim 29yr old sexy lady with nice DD tits limited english. Minimal soapy massage and even lesser body slide. Bj not very good. But with sex she was very enthusiastic and loved it. She didn't allow touching downstairs or oral on her, which was disappointing. Afterwards she washes me down in a jacuzzi. I towled off and got dressed, finished my beer and left. She asked for a tip, I nearly didn't bother, but was like whatever so gave her 100.000rp. ($10 aud) she was nice enough, I just would have like more of a gfe experience. Perhaps next time with another girl?

Anyways, give this place a go. It's a sure thing and saves you wasting time with dodgy massage joints on the street that are going to charge you the same or more!

All the girls are saw were extremely pretty, which always helps. 😄

Happy punting lads !
    I loved Riverview!!
    Had just been to Delta which was very modern and upmarket, but had a terrible experience, lady said minimum tip there was 1M… all round bad experience

Then I went to Riverview.
    Older but big luxurious rooms
    had a great choice of girls, one seemed more enthusiastic than the others, had great massage, bs, bbbj and sex.
    Probably my best Bali punt so far.