Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : For GFE Yes PSE No

English : great. Little English but managable

Face : 7/10

Body : 8/10

Chemistry : 10/10

Blowjob : 8/10

Sex : 7/10

Messaged the empire about 3pm asking if KULULU was available was thinking I was it a little late but yes no issues, booked 45 minutes. Hassle my last bit of work for the afternoon and head out of office to grab the train from Wynyard to Central.

Was already hot racing to catch train I am sweating already at this stage I’m getting hot under the collar and another 10 odd minute walking in this muggy weather gets me dripping sweat.

Wanted to get there 10 mins earlier to check any emails and get myself together, paid the damage $250 at reception and looking forward to chiilling and get myself together in the waiting room. 5 mins later I get called but still sweating like pig at this stage.

Hoping that after a shower and wipe down will help, it kind of did but the air con wasn’t working so quickly I am a wet hot mess still not the best start.

No shower BBBJ

Proceed to bed, I am naked she’s naked sits next me me like hi honey how was your day look in her eyes, quick bit of small talk but I take the lead and pull her in for soft kiss and test out if DFK is on offer. The kissing is soft and innocent and little tongue but not over the top. She really lets you take the lead here, from here I cup her face and pull her down onto the bed and start to go to work on her perky C natural teenage looking breasts unreal.

She then licks my nipples and makes her way down, she isn’t one to give you cat bath she play with my balls with her nails and let’s her round full breast bounce my slowly getting hard cock. She proceeds to BBBJ licking all my shaft (no ball sucking) and flick my cock up into her mouth she uses good amount of saliva and gives an amazing GFE blowjob, you can tell your what you like and she seems to be responsive, I pull her head to the side and swollen and nicely stroke her head while she bobs up and head on my cock.

From here I flip her on my back and have a little taste of her freshly shaved pussy (few bumps but not sandpaper nice and moist and wet and soft, she has a great looking pussy which I explore taste and fondle her breast she seems to enjoy)

On goes the Dom and we fuck in missionary I go slowly at first and start to go like a rabbit but at this stage I am sweating up again I need a break.

She gets on top and rides me to give me a rest she has get nipples to suck on and gives a great view, I try to get her to sit up and wrap her legs around me but this does seem awkward for her so she tries to lay back while I am pumping her but can’t seem to get right angle and leverage. Tell her to flip around and get her to bounce in me reverse cow girl but only slightly more success.

To to pump her doggy style but again I am sweating in a sauna after 5 mins good pumping dipping sweat, so I push her down onto the bed and nail her tight pussy until I cum. I collapse onto the bed and we have some nice chats.

She has been here 4 days and plans to stay 3 weeks and will be going on holidays when she gets back with her friends.

She told me she does work in the industry back in Japan also for 1 year.

She is very sweet girl has Japanese school girl vibe going and always big smile and seems to enjoy interaction with nice customers.

Be nice to her she will give good GFE.

Would I return; I do hope so if I want that innocent high school / university sex vibe..!