Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murdered SW was 69

Senior Member(無間使者)

Murdered SW was 69

Amazing what surgery can do, trans and 69, would never have guessed it if photo is current

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-possible.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a revelation... amazed that no keen eyed bro noticed she was post op and posted here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is proof never take your safety for granted, this could even happen to a punter so always be careful of where and when you punt, and when you are leaving a premises

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    this is proof never take your safety for granted, this could even happen to a punter so always be careful of where and when you punt, and when you are leaving a premises
    Especially when visiting private premises. You might not know who's really behind the door!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, I remember her adverts and always wanted to visit, busty blonde big tits and lips sitting in a chair. The blurred images always got me a little suspicious but assumed she was older than advertised. I tried once for a hookup but the time’s available weren’t workable for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    he got duped into gay sex with a man, trans operators she should stop pretending to be women and be upfront about offering trans services, plenty of punters enjoy that type of work. No excuse for what he did though.
    Despite the disclaimer at the end you are basically victim blaming Turd. Who knows if he knew or not but his lawyers obviously think the old "gay panic defense" is worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    he got duped into gay sex with a man, trans operators she should stop pretending to be women and be upfront about offering trans services, plenty of punters enjoy that type of work. No excuse for what he did though.
    Idk sounds like self defence from reverse rape

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Idk sounds like self defence from reverse rape
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    So it was a transexual almost 70 years old, who has to take oestrogens to maintain femininity, that was sexually assaulting a much younger man full of testosterone?
    Good luck in a courtroom with that defence case. Thats the classic defence used by those committing gay hate crimes
    Beta101 is sort of on the right track....And had the dude not committed the murder or manslaughter, he could have sued the 69 yr old post-op for sexual deceit.

https://theconversation.com/amp/guil...w-gender-47617

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    And had the dude not committed the murder or manslaughter
    But he did so your point means nothing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    But he did so your point means nothing
    You gotta pull your head out the sand, or alternatively your arse (whichever is applicable).

You've missed the whole fucking point that Beta101 is trying to make ie rape by deception

This whole transgender thing and sexual fraud-deceit is a hot topic in criminal law and is a legal minefield. It's just a matter of time before it hits our shores (if it hasn't already)

https://law.anu.edu.au/event/discuss...d-conversation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    This thread is about a 69 year old who was allegedly murdered by a much younger man. Sexual fraud is a thing, but sex crime is a far more prevalent problem and has been for decades
    Pay no attention to Double_ Adaptor, he started off on this user name (which he has many) as a pathetic bi-sexual looking for the love of a young Papasan at a brothel, now he thinks he's an authority on everything, downloading his agenda boring most people shitless, people think I am an obnoxious cunt, but I think he has the edge...have a noice day

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Beta101 is sort of on the right track....And had the dude not committed the murder or manslaughter, he could have sued the 69 yr old post-op for sexual deceit.

https://theconversation.com/amp/guil...w-gender-47617
    Yeh let this be a lesson to everyone. Don't lie and don't murder. Overall societal positive and good outcome.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    people think I am an obnoxious cunt
    Hey Warwick1 - You crack me up, and just a slight correction - People don't think but know you're an obnoxious cunt.
    Your endless rants and dummy spits indicate a disturbed and stodgy life. A senile, ex-postal worker turned nutter, loitering and getting banned from sex forums, with a very noice family that would make the Brady bunch and the Walton's look like the dirty dozen. Have I missed anything?

Banned
    Who told you I was an ex postal worker, hilarious, just keep pushing your agenda, also you are a serial woman hater that will bring you down again, and don't insult my family it won't do you any good in the end......have a nice day..By the way did you ever get to fuck the young boy at the brothel??? Maybe you and Sibon hang out, "Dumb and Dumber"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Word of warning to any 69 year old trannies out there... don't trick me into having sex with you. You won't like the consequences!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trannies just need to be honest. I myself would be disgusted and furious if tricked into some sex act by a trannie. I agree that it is "reverse rape" and completely should be a chargeable offence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Trannies just need to be honest. I myself would be disgusted and furious if tricked into some sex act by a trannie. I agree that it is "reverse rape" and completely should be a chargeable offence.
    What the fuck is "reverse rape"?
    Still seems to be a bit of empathy here for the killer without actually knowing what even happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    What the fuck is "reverse rape"?
    Still seems to be a bit of empathy here for the killer without actually knowing what even happened.
    If it's ok to kill your daughter's rapist then this guy did nothing wrong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Agree it should be an offence not to disclose that shit, there would be plenty of bloke that would punch their Fucken lights

Banned
    There was latest news about this matter on news.com.au.

The Colombian guy found this sex worker/tranny on locanto (a good reason to stay away). It appears the tranny performed oral sex on him and then the Colombian guy felt something strange and wanted to leave. Then the tranny wouldn't let him go and blocked his exit forcing him to do what he did according to his legal representative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast