Thread: Caucasian Francis @Marlene’ Knocking Shop

Banned

Caucasian Francis @Marlene’s Knocking Shop

I needed a break from the Big 6 Asian whore houses, so went to Marlene’s just to mix it up. Don’t know about the rest of you, but those big Asian places are a bit stressful sometimes with having to book the night before and dealing with rude, indifferent receptionists. Marlene was away today ice skating, so was glad to miss her.

Saw Francis from the intros. I reckon she’s probably mid-40s. She’s a white Aussie MILF. Pretty face, okay Milf body, perky tits and very kind looking eyes and an infectious smile. Slightly alternative look with red plaits and shaved sides. Tramp stamp on her lower back. Nice shaven pussy.

Very kind and nice, affectionate service provided. DFK, DATY, CBJ and ass eating on her. Straight to DFK after rimming her. Haha.

Multiple positions, but her pussy was maybe a bit loose, or there was too much lube or me dick has shrunk. We finished a bit early and she offered me a back massage. Instead we just chatted for a while. Nice to speak to a WL who knows great Ingriss. LOL. Worth a repeat for me as I was very happy in her company

Would suit an older monger who likes life in the slow lane. You will appreciate her positive attitude and good heart. Not recommended for young Asian guys who like to slam 20 year Asian chicks with hot Instagram type bods.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fred, where on Marlene's site (or elsewhere?) do you find descriptions of her girls?

Or do you simply don't?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Fred, where on Marlene's site (or elsewhere?) do you find descriptions of her girls?

Or do you simply don't?
    All of the photos and descriptions of the girls on
    Marlenes website are total bullshit. She also doesn’t have wechat etc. The roster is a sheet of paper Marlene walks around with and she will frequently lie about who is working just to get you in the door.

There are new starters each week, so the only way you will find them is if you go in unannounced and have the girls introduce themselves to you.

Fucking a normal Caucasian girl once in a while is good.

The only girl who’s regularly on the “roster” is the glam babe Lena. She is on Saturdays and Sundays. You will have to book her in advance as mongers still go ape shit over her, even after 10 years there.