Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton

Hey lads, I’m thinking of giving Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton a go.

Keen to hear from anyone who’s been there about what to expect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Joint site yesterday & made two posts promoting the same ml as comfort69 and jd player. Two accounts that make posts to promote this ml and/or slander Asian mls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipperysnake2 View Post
    Hey lads, I’m thinking of giving Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton a go.

Keen to hear from anyone who’s been there about what to expect.
    Expect very little.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    Joint site yesterday & made two posts promoting the same ml as comfort69 and jd player. Two accounts that make posts to promote this ml and/or slander Asian mls.
    I love Asian mls as much as the next bloke, but I’m looking for something different. My last Asian ml experience was very ordinary.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Expect very little.
    In what way? Is she attractive for her age? Good service etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipperysnake2 View Post
    I love Asian mls as much as the next bloke, but I’m looking for something different. My last Asian ml experience was very ordinary.
    please post more about your asian experience, was it Japanese, Thai, Filo? Maybe Chinese? Taiwanese, Malaysian? Asia consists of many countries and many styles of girls. What type of asian girl you like?

I can recommend some great asian talent in the lawnton area if you are keen.

Have you tried https://www.jenniferlihk.com/ at Kallangur? Excellent provider.

As miata says steer clear of that aussie lady.

(PS Note to "aussie lady", please stop creating false profiles to promote yourself.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    to brad pitt and miata.. proof is in the pudding... have you personally seen aussie lady at lawnton... give me your personal feedback about her. if you have not seen her then why de-promote her like she's trash or something.. i want you to tell me about her what's shes' like what she looks like. what does she do in her business... please tell me.... and by the way again you dumb-asses.. I AM NOT HER IN ANY WAY OR FORM... STOP ASSUMING STUFF. It's not good looking for you both.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    i always prefer Asians ......

Aussies always think too highly of themselves. they ask for more than ten times what they actually deserve .......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I once saw this Aussie WL in south Brisbane. She singlehandedly put me off Aussie WLs.

She demanded a premium for not being Asian, her interest and level of service was terrible.

Lastly she had this really bad BO coming from her Hoohah

0/10 never again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
    I once saw this Aussie WL in south Brisbane. She singlehandedly put me off Aussie WLs.

She demanded a premium for not being Asian, her interest and level of service was terrible.

Lastly she had this really bad BO coming from her Hoohah

0/10 never again
    That’s really nasty. I guess it’s always a gamble with these things, which is why I’m trying to find out actual first hand experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    please post more about your asian experience, was it Japanese, Thai, Filo? Maybe Chinese? Taiwanese, Malaysian? Asia consists of many countries and many styles of girls. What type of asian girl you like?

I can recommend some great asian talent in the lawnton area if you are keen.

Have you tried https://www.jenniferlihk.com/ at Kallangur? Excellent provider.

As miata says steer clear of that aussie lady.

(PS Note to "aussie lady", please stop creating false profiles to promote yourself.)

I didn’t check her working visa (ha) but she was Chinese, bored and didn’t speak a word of English.

Robotic and uncomfortable HJ and didn’t allow touchy touchy.

Jennifer sounds amazing but that’s getting further away from just a simple rub and tug, I’m not interested in full service and extras (well maybe a golden shower lol lol)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never found white girls attractive, they always charge more and service standard is not even up to Asians.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the results on this topic speak for themselves. Asian have a higher work ethic and feel the need to provide a worthwhile service. Aussies have had it easy and think the world owes them something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think the results on this topic speak for themselves. Asian have a higher work ethic and feel the need to provide a worthwhile service. Aussies have had it easy and think the world owes them something.
    I agree. From my experience the Aussies generally demand more for less regarding looks & service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asians in general are much harder working and provide much better services/results than Aussies. Not just ML/WL, but also in a typical workplace...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Asians in general are much harder working and provide much better services/results than Aussies. Not just ML/WL, but also in a typical workplace...
    There are so many better asian options available in the Kallangur & Lawnton area. Really no need to consider an over 50s aussie woman.

Another issue is price. Why pay the same price for old ugly white women when we can have bubbly young asian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    There are so many better asian options available in the Kallangur & Lawnton area. Really no need to consider an over 50s aussie woman.

Another issue is price. Why pay the same price for old ugly white women when we can have bubbly young asian?
    sounds like a reccy to Lawnton might be worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I seen Jennifer over the year's and her service is good. I saw the Aussie in lawnton and service for me was below standard. But each to there own.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissanboy2000 View Post
    I seen Jennifer over the year's and her service is good. I saw the Aussie in lawnton and service for me was below standard. But each to there own.
    yet to see many positive reviews about the aussie lawnton lady...other than the ones she posts about herself.

good to see you enjoyed your time with Jennifer. one of the hottest asian ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her a few months ago…works from underneath private house….nice enough 40 plus year old but she is quite plain…she’s been around a long time and has a good technique…

Not the worst punt but nothing special…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast