Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Au$$ie lady @ Lawnton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It doesn't take a marketing genius to see that aussie lady's attempts at self-promotion in this forum almost always have a detrimental result. Reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    It doesn't take a marketing genius to see that aussie lady's attempts at self-promotion in this forum almost always have a detrimental result. Reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity
    to be fair long time punter Rob.Kilbey has given reliable feedback.

I guess punters can tread their own path if they want an ordinary massage or choose a energetic sweet asian girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    to be fair long time punter Rob.Kilbey has given reliable feedback.

I guess punters can tread their own path if they want an ordinary massage or choose a energetic sweet asian girl.
    To be even more fair and while I share your preference for Asian providers, there are also lots of Asian boilers, I've had lots of rather bad or mediocre massages from Asian providers, experienced bait and switch, bad attitude, bad shop organisatione etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her a few months ago. 40's. Slim blonde. OK looking. Room is under the house. Tidy room with bed and shower available. Massage was a bit meh. After a few minutes she pulled out an electric massager and just rubs that over your back a while. Bit of HJ then CBJ. She stood over my head to give a good view of her V. She allows touching but can't insert fingers. Experience was okish. Nothing spectacular but well priced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12