Thread: YUI @Sussex Star

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

YUI @Sussex Star

Haven’t been to this joint in a while. Used to see my regular ML here years ago, but since then I think I only had 1 random (but successful) punt here with an older looking k-pop girl.

Today I chose YUI cos frankly I felt like some sushi and her pics look authentic but give nothing away. So more than anything I was curious…

SCOPING
    When she came in I was very happy. Was expecting an older looking darker skinned girl, but she actually looks quite pale, elegant with large eyes and very slim small body. She had activewear on with looser pants and she was polite and proper. I could tell that she’s a vault, was getting no cheeky vibes at all.

PART1
    Very good… too good. The kind of girl who has been doing this for a while and has mostly focussed on this part of the experience. She used her elbows and hands to get right in there. Felt amazing…

PART2
    $50 for NHJ. She got all her clothes off and looks great. Very slim and with natural C’s that hang perfectly. Love those things. Coupled with her white skin, long straight hair and more sophisticated look, all I wanted to do was fuck her. But alas… no go.
    She did a little B2B but mostly stood next to me while she oiled my cock. Eventually I got her to straddle me holding my cock and got a little pussy play for an extra $20, but no FIV. She also offers CBJ but I knew that wouldn’t get me over the line.

OVERALL
    She has some good skills, is professional, beautiful and even though she’s in her 30’s she has that youthful, clean look that makes her look fresh. Wish I could convert her… she could so be my new regular. But I doubt I can make it happen.

Dunno if anyone else has maybe secretly broken her in. But Good luck fella’s!

Happy Punting.

PS. Why is there no pre-fix for this place? It used to be the bomb.

PPS. I’ve seen Yui’s pics on other rosters as Juri… so pretty sure she works other joints.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ya. Tried here few times recently but girls are mostly vaulted up it seems. Good massage though. Can I ask which older kpop style girl you saw last that opened up?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty79 View Post
    Ya. Tried here few times recently but girls are mostly vaulted up it seems. Good massage though. Can I ask which older kpop style girl you saw last that opened up?
    I think her name was Yuna. It was a while ago, I was drunk after lunch drinks. 3x pineapples.