Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Normally where can put girls recruitment ads?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the majority of western girls working in the adult industry are either students or backpackers, so you need to advertise in their social websites
    like the backpackers job board, don't forget to offer 20% discount to members of this website as gratitude for their help,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We would be happy to help you in the shortlisting process.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    the majority of western girls working in the adult industry are either students or backpackers, so you need to advertise in their social websites
    like the backpackers job board, don't forget to offer 20% discount to members of this website as gratitude for their help,
    What or where are the backpackers job board or websites?

Banned
    On the Church notice board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What or where are the backpackers job board or websites?
    Jesus, what sort of budding businessman are you? LOL

Pop into some backpacker lodges and stick your ad on the notice boards there. Also offer them a $100 reward for every referral

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Visit every massage parlour and brothel and ask the girls to join you business and offer them recruitment bonus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There used to be a "working holiday office" in the city, run by one of the Japanese cultural societies.

There were a lot of adverts for jobs and accommodation. I got a steady stream of female flat mates out of it for many years.

But this enquiry seem to be about western girls.
    Did you have lots of your famous free Japanese threesomes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yeah, try the community notice board at Woolies. That always works
    BMI will vary between suburbs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all helpful replies. Many guys suggested post on church board? For me does that really works? I more prefer to get in touch with some agents to bring girls constantly from overseas.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And most job board online doesn't allow those kind of ad been posted even some paid plan..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bendonson8080 View Post
    Thanks for all helpful replies. Many guys suggested post on church board? For me does that really works? I more prefer to get in touch with some agents to bring girls constantly from overseas.
    I think someone might have been taking the piss with that suggestion, and some others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is very helpful, bro. I post an Japanese ads then get a reply. Do u know any other way to get in touch with massage shop in Japan?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    One Japanese girl I asked how did she got the job? She said she read an ad in the local community papers.

There are a few such papers in Sydney. Chief of them is the Nichigo Press.
    This is very helpful, bro. I post an Japanese ads then get a reply. Do u know any other way to get in touch with massage shop in Japan?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m not sure this business is for you mate. Doesn’t sound like you have either the ideas or the brute force implementation drive, but good luck with it and let us know if you find a pool of fresh white hotties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is legit and international but not that long in Australia. there are local girls looking for industry jobs and a few industry businesses posting ads…

https://www.sexyjobs.com/

Before i was summarily banned years ago for unfathonable reasons by the ancient castrato high priests of ausxxxreviews i recall there was a section of the forum devoted to industry questions like OP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12