Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Queen

Date: Mon 6 Feb 2023
    Time: 10:15
    Girl: Queen
    Services Provided: DFK, Shower Together, BBBJ, Rimming, DATY, FS, CIM
    Damage: $270 for 1 hour
    Score: 8/10
    Summary: My first time at No5 Marrickville after reading so many positive reviews. Found the place and went in at 10:15 am. The manager lady welcomed me and sent me to a room. There the available girls were supposed to come one by one and introduce themselves. I had already studied the line-up and knew my candidates but decided to sit and check all the available girls and I expected at least 5 or 6 girls according to the starting times. But unfortunately, Just two girls came and introduced themselves. First one was a young girl - not advertised in line-up - named Sophia. She was really beautiful but seemed to be a little shy also. The second one was "T Cindy". She also had positive reviews here and she also looked very good but wasn't sure because she didn't have rimming on the menu. So, after the manager lady came again, I asked her if Queen was coming and She said yes but I had to wait 15 minutes which I accepted and so, I reserved a one-hour session with Queen, was guided to a room and waited for her there.

After 15 minutes she arrived and came in. She was tall, looked very young, with a lovely face and hot and toned body. TBH, I didn't expect such a beauty. Off we went to the shower where we gargled some mouthwash and then DFK followed by her washing me and my butthole followed by her kneeling and starting an in-shower BBBJ. BBBJ was soft and slow and to be honest, a little bit slower and softer than my taste but still good. And during DFK, I noticed that she was kinda reluctant with kissing me. Well, I know I don't have any bad breath/smell, I am clean and maintain a high standard regarding personal hygiene and have my whole body shaved. Well I am not a fashion model but not so bad-looking at all. Was kinda suspected that she doesn't like me as I am middle-eastern with black eyes, black hair and darker skin than her usual customers. I decided to ignore it.

Out of shower and into the bed, we kissed a little more (she again showed some signs of reluctancy which kinda ruined my mood for kissing) and then she asked me to lay on my tommy and she started licking and catwashing my upper body until she reached my butt-hole and started rimming. Rimming was also good but still softer than my taste. After a few minutes of rimming, she turned me back and continued with a BBBJ, some ball-licking and then started carwashing my body and even licked and sucked my feet and toes which felt strangely nice (yeah my first time experiencing it).

I then asked her to lie then and started pampering her. Started from her upper body, nipples and belly down to the pussy for some DATY. Noticed she had a bush which is not according to my taste but proceeded with giving her some DATY. Not sure whether she really liked it or not but she at least pretended to like it and even shaked - may be faking - a few orgasms too. I even tried to start gently fingering her when I found her ready and wet enough but she asked me not to. I also reached her butt-hole with my tongue which seemed to turn her on but after a few seconds she asked me not to go on her ass.

We later changed positions again to 69 where she preferred to rim me more rather than giving me BJ and she seemed to be enjoying my DATY too.

Finally, we put dom on and went for fucking in mish. Started slow and gently but we continued faster with her grabbing and sometimes accepting my kisses but again found her a little reluctant on DFKs. Finally, I was ready to cum. Asked her if she can do CIM and she said of course. So, we changes positions, I sat on the bed and she went for a harder BJ until I came a load in her mouth and ding-ding! As soon as I came my the alarm went off and our 1-hour session was over.

We washed ourselves, gargled more mouthwash, I hugged and thanked her and the manager lady and left. All in all, a good experience. Not a hundred-percent PSE but still nice and sweet. Not sure if she kinda disliked something about me that turned her off. I hope I haven't bothered het that much.

All in all, I loved the place. Will definitely repeat and try other girls there. Let me know if you have recommendations. I am kinda into trying "K UEE".

P.S. I have just moved to Australia/Sydney so am new here and this is my first report. Feedbacks - especially negative ones - regarding reports and how to improve them are very welcome.

thanks lickitout, it's our pleasure to have you. hope can see you again soon!
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 01-04-2023 at 10:59 AM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review thanks for the info, K UEE is rerally really good, she should be a model, she has prestine skin and shaven, her service was fantastic, YMMV.

Queen also working today~~
    Call us to make a booking now 0417888123