Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back with a bang?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So which forum member on here is Mr Mudalige ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone gone to investigate yet🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the light of that history, it seems pretty brazen, if not stupid, to openly advertise sexual services, with a genuine photo and at the same address as previously (if I understood correctly)....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    932.jpg

This is google street view from Mid 2022

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what a bummer - i missed out all the earlier fun and only caught on when the said parallel started

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    In the light of that history, it seems pretty brazen, if not stupid, to openly advertise sexual services, with a genuine photo and at the same address as previously (if I understood correctly)....
    Not at all. If she is working there by herself then it's all completely legal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Anyone gone to investigate yet🤔
    Hi. New to the forum, have privately browsed from afar.

I visited today. Loan operator.

Went for a back wax and massage.

Petite, not young, but very satisfying.

Good to chat and I asked for a hard massage to start. Reasonable pricing according to previous chats on other threads.

Will return. Happy customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Hi Newbie, so bear with me. Thought I hit send earlier, so apologies if there is a double up.

Went earlier today for a back wax and 1hr massage.

Very happy and satisfied.

Solo operator, very friendly and talkative. Not young but petite and fit body.

Pricing appears good compared to other threads in this forum.

WIR = YES 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Well, even if she works there by herself, she's definitely put herself on the radar screen with that ad, and as we all know, this is a cash business, therefore some parts of law enforcement will still be very interested...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Well, even if she works there by herself, she's definitely put herself on the radar screen with that ad, and as we all know, this is a cash business, therefore some parts of law enforcement will still be very interested...
    Compared to the ads of some shops she is advertising hand holding compared to Orgys. Some massage shop ads advertise all kinds of crazy shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    So which forum member on here is Mr Mudalige ??
    Did a search. A Sri Lankan name, I asked one of my Sri Lankan mates. He had a good laugh reading Mudalige's statements etc. Not many Mudaliges are in Brissy according to my friend lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to this shop once, unaware of its reputation. The girl was gorgeous, her tits were amazing. Something was off though.

I kept looking back as we chatted thinking “I can’t see an Adam’s apple, and surely I would have been told if……..nah.”

Two pineapples and a very hot make out session later I looked down below. There it was, her lady parts looked like they rolled off the assembly line at BMW. Straight lines.

She asked if I wanted to take a shower with her afterwards, at this point I was like YOLO!, and the session continued.

Interesting night, that one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12