Thread: Medications and Vaccinations for Thailand

Medications and Vaccinations for Thailand

Hi guys,

Planning my first trip to look for some fun with some normal ladies and some LB.

What should i ask my doctor to give in terms of vaccinations and/or medication (i read PREP somewhere before).

Can someone help out just so I have a great but safe time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Condoms buy a few packets and take them with you
    i suggest you get a man bag to carry your wallet, phone, condoms, and passport in
    don't worry about hep A,B,C shot or covid jab, just eat cooked food and drink bottle water, Thailand are not mandating jabs, but a lot of people still wear masks in Bangkok, and on domestic flight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunboundray View Post
    Hi guys,
    Planning my first trip to look for some fun with some normal ladies and some LB.
    What should i ask my doctor to give in terms of vaccinations and/or medication (i read PREP somewhere before).
    Can someone help out just so I have a great but safe time?
    Prep is worth getting if you are intending to bareback, and especially if bareback with LBs.
    The rest of medications/vaccinations are not necessary for city areas like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket etc.
    It is also smart as said above to take your own condoms...

I would also consider seriously starting Travelan before you go, and continue to use whilst you are away, to condition your gut bacteria...
    Or something similar...

https://www.travelan.com/au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gunny, I agree totally with the advice provided by Snake and Miclop.

As an added security, check the status of your tetanus vaccination - this is something I would strongly recommend and don't forget hand sanitiser or Dettol style wipes.

The Travelan or similar is a must. There are some which are for mild and others for severe bouts. If you do get a dose of the runs, have a plain bread roll with a banana, this has worked for me in the past. Also, if you have a backpack or similar whilst sight seeing or just out and about, a roll of toilet paper can be an absolute blessing!!

Take care, enjoy. I'm off to the Land of Smiles next week - woo hoo!!

Banned
    Definitely get tetanus and Hepatitis A & B shots just to be on the safe side. If you're punting and coming into contact with bodily fluids a Hepatitis shot would be advisable but there is no shot for Hepatitis C.

If there are any questions ask your doctor. They know what you need for certain destinations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone who advises you NOT to get Hep vaccines has got rocks in their head. Go see a good doc and tell him direct I will be having sex with ladyboys.
    If he's worth his salt he will give you a 3 vaccine course for Hep B, possibly booster for Hep A, as stated no vaccine for Hep A.
    Make sure your COVID, Flu and tetanus shots are up to date.
    As for Prep - ask for truvada - he should recomend to take it before you leave to gauge your body's reaction. Can have some nasty side effects.
    I'd ask for some azithromycin to take with me - for bugs - but in saying that Pharmacies in Thailand have wonderful drugs- Had a real bad stomach virus once in Phuket - took 1 tablet of god knows what 20 min later gone.

If you are having bb sex esp with Lbs be careful, condoms I would say are a necessity not an option.
    Hygiene should be paramount - insist they shower before even get in and soap them up - make it fun.
    I'd be taking some microshield soap wash too.

Now some might say I'm paranoid BUT I know of a guy who has got HIV from being naughty and he didn't fuck multiple Lbs for weeks on end he was just unlucky. When he told me, scared the shit out of me.
    or
    you could just cross your fingers ...remember Knowledge is power.

Puff Puff Prof

PS STD screen when you come home too and again 3 months later, some things like HIV don't show up straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Anyone who advises you NOT to get Hep vaccines has got rocks in their head. Go see a good doc and tell him direct I will be having sex with ladyboys.
    If he's worth his salt he will give you a 3 vaccine course for Hep B, possibly booster for Hep A, as stated no vaccine for Hep A.
    Make sure your COVID, Flu and tetanus shots are up to date.
    As for Prep - ask for truvada - he should recomend to take it before you leave to gauge your body's reaction. Can have some nasty side effects.
    I'd ask for some azithromycin to take with me - for bugs - but in saying that Pharmacies in Thailand have wonderful drugs- Had a real bad stomach virus once in Phuket - took 1 tablet of god knows what 20 min later gone.

If you are having bb sex esp with Lbs be careful, condoms I would say are a necessity not an option.
    Hygiene should be paramount - insist they shower before even get in and soap them up - make it fun.
    I'd be taking some microshield soap wash too.

Now some might say I'm paranoid BUT I know of a guy who has got HIV from being naughty and he didn't fuck multiple Lbs for weeks on end he was just unlucky. When he told me, scared the shit out of me.
    or
    you could just cross your fingers ...remember Knowledge is power.

Puff Puff Prof

PS STD screen when you come home too and again 3 months later, some things like HIV don't show up straight away.
    My goodness, thank you for that one!

I will definitely follow everyone's instruction before heading off the the Land of Smiles-

I definitely might ensure PreP is done, i don't want to come back spreading anything to any fellow members here.

Appreciate it and hope this post helps everyone

Banned
    Yep get prep, I got it in Thailand, it's about $450 for a month's worths of pills? Make sure to book in advance and head straight there after the airport. There's a 2:2:1 (2 before, 2 after, 1 there after per day) method as generally you should be taking prep 1 week or so before hand.

Fyi, download Thai friendly, you'll get heaps of amateurs who havnt delved into p4p. Quite a number of stunners who are happy to fuck for $100 AUD for 2-3 hrs.