Thread: WhatsYourPrice.com [associated with seeking.com]??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

WhatsYourPrice.com [associated with seeking.com]??

I have used seeking . com over the years to meet SB's. Recently, I received an invitation to join WhatsYourPrice.com which seems to be owned by the same company.
    Has anyone tried it. It looks like you make a price offer to have lunch with a SB, then perhaps take it from there.

I am not sure if that is a better value than to just get SB's from seeking.com as I have done over the years.

Please tell your fellow punters here if you have tried WhatsYourPrice and how it worked out, and if it is any different from seeking.com
    Someone it looks like it is the same girls across both sites.

Banned
    Waste of time and money

I’d prefer a straight up transaction. These SB’s are not worth the time or money.

Banned
    On the contrary. I’ve just woken up from a night of fucking a 28yo Italian girl who looks like a model. Six hours, light room service dinner and most of it naked and three rounds of sex for $500. It’s a fucking bargain. Just WYP is the wrong website

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    On the contrary. I’ve just woken up from a night of fucking a 28yo Italian girl who looks like a model. Six hours, light room service dinner and most of it naked and three rounds of sex for $500. It’s a fucking bargain. Just WYP is the wrong website
    I agree with Sydboy65, I get many hours of sex plus sexting and much more from my SBs. It is not even comparable to a brothel but if I was to pay todays brothel rates to my SBs it would be way over $1k for one day/night encounter. Much better proposition.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I agree with Sydboy65, I get many hours of sex plus sexting and much more from my SBs. It is not even comparable to a brothel but if I was to pay todays brothel rates to my SBs it would be way over $1k for one day/night encounter. Much better proposition.
    Couldn’t agree more. All about shot selection.

Most guys here just want a simple transaction. Fuck and go.Pay your cash. Zero effort. Nothing wrong with that. But probably means you should avoid SBs

Banned
    Whats your price is seen as an alternative to seeking but the girls are offered to post their profiles on both sites when they first join up.

Maybe it’s to give them a little more comfort that it is a genuine dating site. Certainly there are some naive types on what’s your price.

I’ve never tried it but I’ve read reviews which suggest it’s a waste of time with the girls on there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s a win for an all nighter
    Had some nice experiences, but really I do like the fun of the discovery punt.
    Had great success early but then got difficult. The SBs get clingy after first bout.
    Keep on punting guys. Life is too short

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you all for comments. I’ve learned a fair bit, especially that 500 is still possible with SB’s.

From using seeking I did discover the trick the girls there use when you ask them how much they expect. Their trick is to reply by saying “my last arrangement I received $750 per meet” or a similar large amount.

Now when I get the “my last arrangement” line I know they’re all using this trick from comparing notes like we do here 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One more question, fellow punters. When contacting sugar babies, do you jump in first and name your $$ amount or do you first ask them how much they’re after — then get their usually high $$ (say 750) and then you counter-offer a smaller (say 400 or 500) amount?
    Or perhaps you contact many girls till one gives you a realistic amount expectation. Thanks.

Banned
    Maybe you aren’t hearing enough about them going bad because the downside risk is sensationalized or over exaggerated in the minds of those who think they are fraught with danger?

I’ve had mostly good experiences on the sites and the few negative experiences have been no worse than a bad session with a WL.

Banned
    AndrewV there’s no one size fits all

You have to negotiate for the circumstances

I don’t focus on the money. I say it will be a part of it but I don’t argue about it online

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks

Thanks, appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course a sugar babe can download any guy’s photo and then search for it to see if it’s on the web and repost or share. For example, never use your photo from any of your professional sites like your LinkedIn or your company site if you have it.

I don’t have a photo on seeking but offer to send them one via kik. And the photo I send is an old one which isn’t anywhere on the web (e.g. not twitter or Facebook)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Didn't get an answer to this
    Sure they can. But why would they?
    If you are a complete dickhead they might dox you.

Banned
    It goes both ways
    That’s why you don’t just jump in. And you shouldn’t have all your shit on social media in the first place.
    If a pic of you surfaces somewhere make sure you have plausible deniability

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    never heard of it