Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West End

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

West End

Had an occasion to be in the city today and wanted to try something different.

Went to a place in West End off the main road and indulged in a 4 hands massage. Beautiful girls, from Russia and Laos.
    Fantastic massage and very happy with the body slide and finish. All up 4 pines and loose change.

Girls were the prettiest I've seen in Brisbane and very, very good at what they do.

WIR? Hopefully tomorrow. Very, very impressed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what is the name of the place ? 4 Hands ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Send a pm for the number. No way I want to ruin this gem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touch Day Spa. You can get daily roster updates on Wechat along with address and pricing: 4 hands 1h, $120. Also advertises in Locanto under Personals Services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol if you are talking about Touch it's hardly a secret 😜

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
    Send a pm for the number. No way I want to ruin this gem.
    What if i told you you haven't seen the prettiest girl of that shop? Try to go during weekend and book a girl whose name is L****e (it is a fruit).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Russian working at this chain?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How'd you end up with the 4 hands special ($120) and still get a body slide for around $200 all up? Or was that just for the bodyslide from both? or one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had massage while back sister shop city Thai girl think.name was Honey . Was good massage and service . Not sure if she was the boss lady but seemed to know how to please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    What if i told you you haven't seen the prettiest girl of that shop? Try to go during weekend and book a girl whose name is L****e (it is a fruit).
    A sweet fruit juicy fruit too. Need to book early or you miss out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must say all the girls are pretty hot and good
    Prefer the city shop DD as it has a rear entry. Here, everyone can see you walk up the stairs. All the girls work in both shop , but DD has more on a daily basis and you don't get the same outside noise. Girls here tend to be more conservative in their services, but a rapport and being a regular will help in time. Some girls will only do nhj, others will do more, just don't expect automatic bbbj or fs like at TTC or 5S, but considering the drop off on quality of girls and services at some of the established places this place has some beautiful girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Prefer the city shop DD as it has a rear entry. Here, everyone can see you walk up the stairs. All the girls work in both shop , but DD has more on a daily basis and you don't get the same outside noise. Girls here tend to be more conservative in their services, but a rapport and being a regular will help in time. Some girls will only do nhj, others will do more, just don't expect automatic bbbj or fs like at TTC or 5S, but considering the drop off on quality of girls and services at some of the established places this place has some beautiful girls.
    have u been able to get lychee to do more than the 3pines option?Been seeing her a lot and just couldnt get her to spread her legs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Better fruit and food available at same shops for cheaper.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimepunter View Post
    have u been able to get lychee to do more than the 3pines option?Been seeing her a lot and just couldnt get her to spread her legs
    Lads, respect the girl menu if she doesn't want to do more move onto next shop. TTC and 5star guaranteed fs, some fruits are more enthusiastic than majority

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My suspicions were correct. Old mate Bigwand is clearly the bloke running 5S/TTC. You need to change your name champ. Girls talk. Maybe Smallwand would be far more appropriate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Had massage while back sister shop city Thai girl think.name was Honey . Was good massage and service . Not sure if she was the boss lady but seemed to know how to please
    Visited Honey this morning. Very good massage. Certainly highly skilled 😁. I will definitely return.

ps. Also posted a longer message on “Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?”, but as a newbie poster I think it takes a while to appear.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-massage/page3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Wheres TTC and 5S?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Wheres TTC and 5S?
    TTC TicTok Carina / 5S Five Star Annerley Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNG POM View Post
    Visited Honey this morning. Very good massage. Certainly highly skilled 😁. I will definitely return.

ps. Also posted a longer message on “Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?”, but as a newbie poster I think it takes a while to appear.

Honey is an absolutely gem out there, excellent massage and epic service! And I believe the new girl Chexxxxxke is also a stunner, but seems only working on Thursday and Sunday. A must see I would say!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNG POM View Post

Honey is absolutely a gem! Cheesexxke is also another must try, but she seems only working limited days and hours. Better book prior to your visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast