Thread: Kogarah Asian massage - truly hidden secret near station

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kogarah Asian massage - truly hidden secret near station

I am quiet impressive to the shop in last couple months, most of the ladies here are from Vietnam and they are quiet young. And the shop is clean and well-decorated, should be top 3 in this area, another one I really preferred is the Korean shop opposite to the station.

Back to the topic, I went to the shop as some one recommend a girl called Lena to me last week, shes beautiful when I met her first time, should be less than 20 years old, like a high school girl, not a busty girl, but slim and fit, I am quiet impressive by her shape. She gave me nice touch / massage for the first 30 mins, and start working on my lower part, great touch on my legs, and between the thigh, she gave me a nice b2b touch, and made me exciting and she never let me disappointed. Maybe shes new to the industry, so not really sure how much she charged, and I only paid around $120 for everything.

She told me she was not sure if working on Tuesday, and waiting for boss to confirm, it would be great to call advance today.

Overall, I would strongly recommend Lena if you are really care about the age and service, and most importantly, she would not rip you off like other masseuses.

Tried to check her photo, but its not online yet. And I can confirm all the photos on the website should be taken in the premise.

http://kogarahmassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review brother JackMac. What is this Korean shop you are referring to? I wasn’t aware there was one in Kogarah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    your report said $120 for everything .Is that Pt 2 & Pt3 as well ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the recommendations guys. Didn’t even even know there are nice massage places in that area. The premises look good, just wonder if the services offered are good too. Will check them out sometime if I’m in the area

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    your report said $120 for everything .Is that Pt 2 & Pt3 as well ??
    Sincerely doubt that’s going be including part 3 as well lol. Even if she is a newbie , she can’t be naive enough to offer part 3 for free.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw remedial as service offered on website, can we claim health benefit?