Thread: "EXTREMELY INTENSE TANTRIC NURU LINGAM PROSTATE MASSAGE"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

"EXTREMELY INTENSE TANTRIC NURU LINGAM PROSTATE MASSAGE"

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...E-MASSAGE.html

Comments, opinions, experiences if any?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think i've tried a similar service at a sister shop, wasn't bad but advertised nuru and was just oiled body slide on a massage table so i was alittle disapointed, other then that had no complaints. If this one is anything like that not a bad time. Opt 4 lookign a bit pricey but depending on what the girls are like could be worth it. I'd love to hear anyone;s experiences here as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred View Post
    I think i've tried a similar service at a sister shop, wasn't bad but advertised nuru and was just oiled body slide on a massage table so i was alittle disapointed, other then that had no complaints. If this one is anything like that not a bad time. Opt 4 lookign a bit pricey but depending on what the girls are like could be worth it. I'd love to hear anyone;s experiences here as well
    To me the ad gives the impression of a single private provider. But the question is rather whether it's genuine or the usual organised bait & switch enterprises...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A quick check of the profile shows multiple ads at various locations, photos are professional looking... 2 red flags this is not a solo, high chance of boilers