Thread: 7 Villawood - wonderful time with young vietnamese Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

7 Villawood - wonderful time with young vietnamese Candy

I recently trying to search some brothel with western girls, most shops I've been are asian shops, like ginza, kyoto206, sakura57.

As I live in wester suburb, so check the nearby website, seems the lineup of 7 villawood looks more young and attractive. They got Aussie, Lebanese, Indian, Japanese etc. Recently seems more asian girls joined in.

The day I just walked in, they do have promotion on daytime, i received $20 off for 1hr as I chatted with them on wechat, said I wanna book Candy, but when I enter I just said I got booking for Candy, but can I see whos available for next time coming. receptionist is kind, then I saw Alana, Carmen, Candy, Sophia, April, Sonya on that day, enough choices in daytime. The receptionsit also mentioned they may have pretty indian or european on wednesday or weekend, but doesn't matter. For today, I am looking for pretty girls, I keep my booking choice - the Candy , young vietnamese student for 1hr session.

As most western and indian girls in that shop, they do not provide extra service in that price. but asian girls normally can do diamond level.

Candy took me to the room, After went to the room, the room is little bit old, aircon not function well, i think they should fixing it immediately. Candy take off her jean and tops, she's very good looking girl and charming and cute, she wash me throughly and talk with me nicely, in shower she did a bbbj for me, she said she usually only do this on bed. She looks at me with charming eyes, very innocent. I fell in love with this girl soon. After chat and shower, we went on to bed. She did a little catbath, and trying get me exciting. I touched her smooth white legs and move up and down, she got a small boobs but big firm butts, very good touch feeling. The main part her bbbj is firm and warm, she do it slowly, i feel her mouth is not big enough to take my dick. Few minutes later, we changed position, I did a licking for her, her moan is so sexy to me, not loud but little bit attractive to me.

Then I put condom on and we do missionary first, she cannot take too deep at first but later its getting more comfortable for her, she allow me pound her more harder, but Im trying to be gentle to her, from top side, her face turns a bit red and sweeting. we did very hard to enjoy this wonderful time, we changed a few position as well, her ass is more good feeling for me. After I cum, she laid down besides me and talke about her things in sydney and ask something about me. I did not choose to to second round , just enjoyed chatting and talked about this shop. As both of us are new to here.

Overall, the girls in that shop from many countries, some are very big for me, more asian girls, if they do service that would be great, as the price for standard of western girl is also little bit high. Next time may try western girl, see how it works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First post and wandering if its a sales pitch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 weeks ago I checked that shop website, only western girls and did a phone call, the receptionist told me they do have asian girls coming later. This one seems young one, but need to see her in person.

I've been there before, some western girls is great, some just soso... maybe try to back to see asian babies.. I am more interested in asian girls. Thanks for this post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I dont think they know how to do advertisement on this site

Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Shame they don't advertise this special price more widely
    Love that they have a lineup
    They only got phone and chinese app wechat for join.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I just nearly new to that place as moved home to western area, but candy is good start.

Quote Originally Posted by bendonson8080 View Post
    2 weeks ago I checked that shop website, only western girls and did a phone call, the receptionist told me they do have asian girls coming later. This one seems young one, but need to see her in person.

I've been there before, some western girls is great, some just soso... maybe try to back to see asian babies.. I am more interested in asian girls. Thanks for this post
    As compared to the opposite shop, some asian girls much younger, maybe I keep my eyes for its updates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP joined yesterday and first post also yesterday. Very Sus