Thread: Kate, 19rs YOUNG AND INNOCENT??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kate, 19rs YOUNG AND INNOCENT??

Working out near Bexley today, finished early and decided to give Jessie a call. I was lucky she was working there today. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to SP, both Bexley and St Mary’s. Jessie has opened another shop at St Mary’s, in Crana street. Between the two shops Jessie she has up to 6-8 girls working at St Mary’s. Crana st has a shower which is great after waxing. I live out there and I will visit for waxing, for now Bexley! 3 girls working today, all beautiful. Jessie recommends Kate, 19years, great body, small tits and will please. As we know rooms are small, they are alway clean. Very modern music playing and the girls are enjoying themselves. Dancing and laughing. In room and go, Kate smelled nice, clean and fresh. Started off with the usual, working on the calves, thighs and butt. Onto the lower back and shoulder blades, using her elbows working the tension out. Massage was okay, I prefer hard which Kate tired, not hard enough, just relaxing. Then onto the extras. Light kissing, playing with balls, rubbing the shaft. Kate is very pretty, body is good, sexy legs. Looks good naked. Kate explored my body with her lips as I did the same to her. Soft moans made me even harder. I mentioned earlier that she smelt good, Kate tasted even sweeter, and her mouth was warm and inviting and it wasn’t long before I came. Out with the tissues and wipes and we were all cleaned. She told me that she felt comfortable in my arms and we just had a bit more fun until my hour was up. Tipped Kate $100 and out to reception I go. Another chat with Jessie and booked waxing next week at Crana st. It’s been over 10 weeks ( Jessie should have been a salesperson, she can sell anything) she talked me into facial as well and a body scrub as well! “Better make it after payday” I said, we laughed, I will also try another one of the new girls. Out the back door and away I go, a little bit lighter than when I went in!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro,

What extras were available with kate? Have you tried any others for Intel?

Daty, fiv, bbbj or cbj?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi bro,

Daty, fiv, bbbj or cbj?
    yes good question

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi bro,

Daty, fiv, bbbj or cbj?
    Read between the lines you should find your answers regarding extras! And yes, I have tried lots of girls from SP, I suggest you should try yourself, you won’t be disappointed. Jessie runs a great business, and the girls she has there now are very playful and happy!

Regards,