Thread: J Emi - First encounter

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Emi - First encounter

(Disclaimer: stealing rooters AR template)

Decided to try out this joint out of curiosity and needed a BJ. So nominated Emi for 30mins @ $135.

Observations:

- Shop detached from the street (located within city office building, into a lift and go to level one... How most shop should be me thinks)
    - Bathroom/toilets clean and nice mouth wash as well as disposal tooth brushes. Good sign that WL is cleansing their mouth between clients.
    - Rooms are cleans and wall mirror is on the large side

LOOKS and BODY

- Black straight hair, trim across the face and runs look at the back. I think there could be some extensions as well.
    - Tatts, back tramp stamp and 2 around collar bone area
    - Big round eyes and white skin
    - Decent arse and thighs ( confident pic of her in WeChat is hers). Ideal in doggy position me thinks.
    - Clean pussy (shaved)
    - Slim/hour glass body shape
    - Prob B cup?
    - Round face and on the cute looking category

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY

- Walks in with a small tray of things and a tin container which I thought was her lunch! But there was actually hot towels inside (I think that's what she said. Limited english, enough to get by. I gave up after a few minutes.
    - Massage lasted 5-10min? Very light and it was more like pokes or kneading dough.
    - Friendly, gentle and smiley.

DFK and DATY

- Didn't kiss not tried to
    - DATY, N/A

BBBJ

- After part 1, she smiled and asked what I'd like and pre-empted bodyslides or ... And shrugs.
    - I requested BJ (didn't specify BBBJ or CBJ), she smiled and happily obliged.
    - Unfortunately she placed herself between my legs, at the end of the table in a Egyptian Sphinx position, blowing me while on her elbows, knees all tucked in.
    - I could only touch her tits which I did but only a little and definitely couldn't reach her pussy.
    - I pushed myself up and tried to touch her pussy but was abit awkward. I was pretty much bridging over a Egyptian Sphinx. Anyways, touched abit but gave up quickly after. Pussy is shaved.
    - BJ itself was nothing special, kinda standard I feel. Hand were used at the base of my dick during the majority of time. Ended up finishing with HJ.

FUCKING

- Didn't try nor asked

Round 2?

- Yes, was ok. Got what I needed for the day.

OVERALL

- looked good from a distance in the first instance, she wore black dress and heels
    - The girl who greeted me on entry and exit, said her name was Lina (in white mini dress)... I'd probably rate her over Emi
    - WIR? Hmmmm nahh. I can tick her off and sample other ML here some other time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Lina is reception. First time bumping into her today holy smokes she is gorgeous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely agree on Lina, she is the best looking girl in the shop. Was going to cheekily ask if she ever helped out but got tongue tied looking at her face!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Absolutely agree on Lina, she is the best looking girl in the shop. Was going to cheekily ask if she ever helped out but got tongue tied looking at her face!
    Lina? Do you mean Linda?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it's rina, not the rina from last year, a new rina,

andd it's a no no, she's strictly reception only, no chance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Lina? Do you mean Linda?
    My ears heard 'Lina' but you could be right. Anyhow, she has a slim body and tallish. As critical brain mass attest, she's gorgeous looking (looked good in a white body hugging mini dress) and spoke decent english. She certainly gave me a good first impression of the place upon entry (and when leaving).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Lina? Do you mean Linda?
    Lina is day time reception, Linda is owner.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    I asked her the same thing, she says she is considering it! I'm sure she will easily be booked out the day she decides to start. But until then we will have to wait patiently. I am checking the roster every day though lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If she gets rostered I’d be an instant regular at that joint!