Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 143 Marrickville

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahahahaha,

Many memories (good and not so good) about this place from many years ago in my wilder punting (ie non-selective) days.

To date this remains the only place (in this country anyway), that an ML / WL has got off the massage table after fucking missionary, turned round and bent over the massage table, reached round and grabbed my cock and shoved it up her arse bareback ... aah, there were the days ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

143 Current working girls

Hi Guys,
    Based on the current roster that I received from 143 Shop today.
    Here a few names to list:

Jessica (VFM)
    Lily (VFM)
    Nala
    Cindy
    Lulu (weekdays only)
    Kelly

Normally 5-6 girls everyday. but most of them are MILF.
    Good service and affordable price. $70 for 1/2 hr, $130 for 1hr.

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I’ve always wondered the same thing. 143 is always a good bet - at insanely low price and with a friendlier vibe than other place around there.

Same with down the road at 47 Sydneham Rd in Marrickville. $130 an hour. Hardly ever gets a mention around here.

Quick comparative comments though:

Almost any girl at 47/143 is better value, more motivated, younger looking, and a full $40 ph cheaper, fully 40 p/h cheaper than the rarely changing stalwarts at 46 Springhou

The 47 girls work non-stop, there is no published roster, only open between 9 AM-11 PM, you’ve often got to take what you’re given and face a pussy perhaps only lighly graced with soap and water. But the rooms are comfortable. And the ambience quite intoxifying such that many punters find themselves positively addicted the experience. BBFS available from all but 2 ladies. Surprsingly all the married/have aussie BF ones offer BBFS and DFK to anybody. It’s been a successful hunting ground for those punters who love coming home and eating all our creampies for for desert.

The 143 ladies seem to see themselves a little bit more highly and spilt offerings between covered basic + limited but mnoderatly priced add-ons. They also don ‘t seem to get into the day at work as much as those at 47. The place has less of rolling party vibe. And it seems to discourage punters who want to hang out, get buzzed and relax all day. The rooms with single size beds are not inviting!

I can’t speak for 143. But 47 girls will often accept discounts for overnights in the shop after 11 if they like you. Occasionally you might see a friendly one at your place on her day off (when her BF/Hubby is in trouble/jail/not looking).
    Good old 47. Went there a number of times a year or so ago. Yes, majority offer BBFS but I did not partake. I do find it weird how the ones with a BF offer it. Vaguely remember one of the girls talking about how she has a BF but offered BB. Well, most that had a BF would offer it. I have always wondered why that is the case.

Ages ago I went to 143 and didn't realise the waiting room is like sitting in a doctors surgery. Everyone sitting together chilling out and smoking. This one young bloke walked in and he was so fucking nervous. Literally sitting on the chair on his phone. I could tell he wasn't on anything and purely just young and inexperienced. I felt like telling to chill the fuck out but just kept to myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Good old 47. Went there a number of times a year or so ago. Yes, majority offer BBFS but I did not partake. I do find it weird how the ones with a BF offer it. Vaguely remember one of the girls talking about how she has a BF but offered BB. Well, most that had a BF would offer it. I have always wondered why that is the case.

Ages ago I went to 143 and didn't realise the waiting room is like sitting in a doctors surgery. Everyone sitting together chilling out and smoking. This one young bloke walked in and he was so fucking nervous. Literally sitting on the chair on his phone. I could tell he wasn't on anything and purely just young and inexperienced. I felt like telling to chill the fuck out but just kept to myself.
    A lot of the so called BF are older gentleman who want more company than the pussy. Ive talked to quite a lot of the milfs in these type of joints and some use it as a way to settle in Aus and get PR. All of them also know shes works there and come pick them up after their shift. This is quite common in asia too.

I remember punting in asia and i needed the change from a big bill and the boyfriend would come over with the change after im done with my session with the girls. Felt a bit weird on my end but i guess to them its just business with no emotions

Also to add, 143 roster hasnt really changed much. Top 4 milfs jessica, lily, nala and lulu all still on. The service and attitude they give you, you dont want to step into ginza or n5m anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    A lot of the so called BF are older gentleman who want more company than the pussy. Ive talked to quite a lot of the milfs in these type of joints and some use it as a way to settle in Aus and get PR. All of them also know shes works there and come pick them up after their shift. This is quite common in asia too.

I remember punting in asia and i needed the change from a big bill and the boyfriend would come over with the change after im done with my session with the girls. Felt a bit weird on my end but i guess to them its just business with no emotions

Also to add, 143 roster hasnt really changed much. Top 4 milfs jessica, lily, nala and lulu all still on. The service and attitude they give you, you dont want to step into ginza or n5m anymore
    That's a good point about PR. I might hit up 143 for old times sake. Been ages since I have been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12