Thread: Vivian - DFK queen that loves Indian/Pakistani bros!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian - DFK queen that loves Indian/Pakistani bros!

Person's Name: Vivian

Establishment: 227 North Strathfield Massage

Date of Visit: January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 227 concord road

Hours of Business: 10am - 8pm

Rates: $70 for 1hour + $100 tips

Size/shape: fake tits maybe D cup, slim but she's starting to gain weight compared to when i first started seeing her

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: good massage, DFK, smelling her hair and body, NHJ, CBJ, pussy rubbing

Value for money/recommend?: Most definitely!

I have seen Vivian a few times at Parramatta and 227 NSM and the main reason I see her is that she loves dfk.

Finding a ML that does a good massage and his happy to DFK is rare which is why I enjoy seeing her. She starts off the session with her usual routine which is great.

Usually around the 30-40minute mark she starts the tease, lets me rub her pussy and you can feel her get wet! This girls definitely a service queen as she'll look you in the eye and smile while you rub her clit. She turns me over and climbs on top whilst giving me a HJ and DFK-ing. Eventually she moves down to CBJ, her CBJ is pretty average, often times I can feel her teeth but still better than nothing at all sometimes. I'm hoping I can get her to BBBJ or even part 3 with enough $ persuasion!

I move her back up and bury my face in her neck, god she smells amazing! We continue some DFK and she moves back to CBJ and finishes me off! She stared at me the entire time while I was coming with my lil bro in her mouth. I asked her if she likes my darker lil bro and she smiles with my cock still in her mouth and says of course! We're her favourite kind of customer! After I finish she keeps sucking me and until I make her stop, she cleans me up and cuddles with me, licks my ears and just provides an epic GFE.

Some bros have mentioned she doesn't dfk much but I think you might need to ask, I've confirmed with the male receptionist serveral times and he confirms she offers DFK and she's very popular for it.

Can't wait for the next session with Vivian, if you're of the same background and find it tough getting DFK with ML then definitely hit up Vivian!

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

Sexy Vivian is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did she have any tatts? Anything on her back

Shop Owner
    Sexy Vivian is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

broke the barrier!

Saw Vivian again on Monday (she works at 227 Mondays and Fridays) and by far was the best session I ever had!!

Finally broke through the barrier and offered her a bit extra for BBBJ, something she's never offered before!

We had our normal part 1 (she does good massage) and when we got to part 2 and of course heavy heavy DFK she seemed to be really horny and I asked if she would this time consider BBBJ and of course I'd tip extra but I also wanted to eat her delicious pussy.

AMEN she agreed to DATY and BBBJ! I'm lucky she loves indians and pakistani customers tell you what!

Was amazing, started with DATY and she got very wet and had to cover her mouth because she was very loud haha she said she came, I believe her because she stopped me as it was too sensitive after she had a shaking orgasm haha. She then said my turn which immediately got lil brown bro super hard, she made her way down, BBBJ, was so bloody amazing! I told her I was about to cum but she just kept sucking away and the rest is history..

I looked at her and smiled, hugged her close and just inhaled her hair and neck for the remaining 10mins and mixing in DFK. Maybe she was super horny that day but I think she may need the extra cash so might be a rare opportunity for the bros to get some extra services from a girl who normally doesn't offer it. I didn't have too much extra cash but I'm almost certain an extra pineapple or two and I would have been able to hit part 3 with her.

She did mention she doesn't like offering extras for 30min bookings so if you're trying her for the first time do the full hour or even try 90 minutes, you won't regret it with this little cock sucking queen.

I'm definitely coming back again this Friday to see if i can convince her on part 3!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much did you end up paying for the BBBJ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review, cant wait to see her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother bred yes she does have a back tattoo.

$100 got me DATY and BBBJ and maybe I just got lucky on the end bit otherwise she may include the finish in your mouth as part of the tip.

I think $200 and I'll get to sink my dick into her, can't wait to keep trying, this is a girl who you definitely want to keep seeing. Especially if you're darker skinned!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro. I've see her a few times and she gives a great message. Didn't think she would DFK, your a lucky man!
    Havent seen her on the roster for a while at 227, I think she's on holidays. Hopefully she's still working at Parra as it closer for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Messaged the shop since I hadnt seen her rostered on for a while - papasan told me that she's quit the industry Hoping to get in a second sesh with her, she was quite good