Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epping 41 - disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Anyone else had the joy of being treated like shit by this establishment.

Not a regular but I have been there at least 20 times since they opened and quite liked two of the mamasans and the dozen or so different ladies I have seen.

………….

LOL as if I will lay down.

Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done 👍, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same 👏👌.

A bit disappointed that there wasn’t any more follow up reviews, may be you have been too busy punting……. haha

You certainly are within your right to complain as a customer if you are not being valued or treated the right way. Like another member pointed out, did you leave out any details ? Seems like either the Mamasan or yourself were over reacting?

But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no? I certainly won’t give up on any shop which I have had good experiences in the past and gave them the dead penalty because of one incident. Most of us who have visited the shop would know Jayden is the owner of 41 and 227 NSM. May be he should be given a chance to rectify the situation if one of his staff is out of line.

Just saying it, it’s your punting money, your choice only.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done 👍, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same 👏👌.

A bit disappointed that there wasn’t any more follow up reviews, may be you have been too busy punting……. haha

You certainly are within your right to complain as a customer if you are not being valued or treated the right way. Like another member pointed out, did you leave out any details ? Seems like either the Mamasan or yourself were over reacting?

But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no? I certainly won’t give up on any shop which I have had good experiences in the past and gave them the dead penalty because of one incident. Most of us who have visited the shop would know Jayden is the owner of 41 and 227 NSM. May be he should be given a chance to rectify the situation if one of his staff is out of line.

Cheers
    Wiser words have not been written👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have been to 41 E half a dozen times and 227 NSM a dozen and been treated very well by Jayden / Bella and reception at 227 NSM though rather rudely by the older lady with glasses at 227 NSM once. Complained to Jayden and to his credit he listened, asked for clarification and then resolved the issue I felt very appropriately. Both 41E and 227 NSM are always very helpful & generally prompt when asked about the girls so all in all my experiences have been very positive

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Went there once, had a line up but didn't see anyone suitable so didn't stay, mid-age mamasan chucked a big wobble.
    Have not been back since.
    I‘ve been since new management taking over by 41, the chance to see line up is low and experienced no girls available as walked in once. New management has good quality and service considering best in the radar.

Probably you walked to other shop at 45? Don’t you reckon?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been several times, maybe 7, mostly good experiences, management has never been an issue other than 2 of the girls not being as advertised. Last 2 visits were brilliant after the previous 2 being average. Havent seen the average girls on roster recently. Have met 4 different receptionists. Cutish girl on Wednesday nights is always nice, Monica treated me very well when the girl I was going to see wanted to go home early, dude was fine no issue, and the chubby girl was funny. Always accommodating over wechat, and deeply apologetic if I do a walk in and all busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    I‘ve been since new management taking over by 41, the chance to see line up is low and experienced no girls available as walked in once. New management has good quality and service considering best in the radar.

No, definitely 41. Was a week day afternoon, prob slowish day. A few were busy and the Mamasan sent in about 3 girls. Had wanted to try Canny but she wasn't on, not sure why JohnJones is disparaging of her, from a few posts up, calling her Smeagol..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    No, definitely 41. Was a week day afternoon, prob slowish day. A few were busy and the Mamasan sent in about 3 girls. Had wanted to try Canny but she wasn't on, not sure why JohnJones is disparaging of her, from a few posts up, calling her Smeagol..
    Did she have short cropped hair?

The middle aged mamma cracking the shits sounds like 45, but I know occasionally another lady who used to own 41 previously, among other shops, helps out sometimes. I can't imagine her cracking the shits per se, but yeah she can be quite direct.

I do wonder if indeed Canny is THE Canny of 84a Artarmon fame. She was a nice enough girl, not unattractive, but by no means was she as elite as the hype suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post

Is there another shop at 45 ?

If that’s the case then it is really a LOL 😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is there another shop at 45 ?

If that’s the case then it is really a LOL ��
    Yeah 45 tends to be older girls. The owner used to own 34 Langston.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    So you telling me other shops In Sydney don't advertise false information? Get real. You top ryde shop post heaps of fake photos..at least Epping md 227ns don't!
    There a showers at 227ns nd Epping I know the girls got a chance to clean up " wink"

Claire is only legit ml there the rest is bait nd switch ? Haha...have you tried Sara , Susie, Tracy, Celine,Lilly,, Ester , Cherry , ivy, Jessie, jasmine ,Dora , star.....
    Don't need to try those other girls. I have seen multiple ARs on them on other paid forums, mostly hit and miss with service and photo accuracy.

You're just another forum spammer. I'm putting you in my blacklist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Yep
    Generally my experience too.
    It will be just that one mamasan I would guess.
    Is she the older Chinese one from 227
    Lol had a run in with her a few months back and complained to Jayden who was very apologetic and actually dealt with the matter very well - I know some girls have actually moved days to avoid her

Banned
    But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no?....
    Yes. I agree.

With 20 visits any shop would have given you a special chair to sit with your name on it and probably your photo will be hanging in the room so that all the girls would know you're a VIP customer. :-)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post

You're just another forum spammer. I'm putting you in my blacklist.
    Thank you, can’t ask for a better outcome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    been to 227 nsm more than 20 times since its my local and can agree jayden always is responsive on wechat. I was late a couple of times for 5-10 mins but messaged ahead saying that I will be late and never have any issues. Great service keeps me coming back. Haven't been to 41epping yet because 227 is so close, but im sure I'll get similar service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bdu, think you are over-reacting. If you have been 20 times you most certainly would get star treatment. Providing you are not being a ass to the girls etc.
    i used to go ns227 1-3 times a week and even when i booked girls last minute for peak times, Jayden would look after me by somehow making my booking work. Hes always run good shops, including 426 Cleveland for a short while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done ��, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same ����.

Cheers
    Hey Alunghor
    Thanks for the praise.
    I haven't posted much in the way of reviews since mainlu because of -
    1. Found myself a regular who is absolute dynamite and when she is not available I have 3 or 4 others who know how to look after me, so I am not shopping around much and being well and truly satisfied by them.
    2. I have found that shop owners and the Mamas and Papas will find a way to read something negative in to your AR for no reason. I can certainly understand why Rooter never writes anything negative. Man if a Chick bit his dick off he would say "Great use of her teeth and loved the Nurse Patient role playing".
    3. I rarely have the time in between trying to stay alive and working.

So saying I have seen about a dozen massage ladies this year so I will post some reviews of them soon.

As for 41, yes I have been there at least 20 times and mostly good experiences. It seems to be just the one mamasan who is the problem. I have actually been there twice since this incident. More than one burner phone.....
    I will get to Jayden one of these days when I have the time and inclination.

No exaggeration or missing details in the story. I asked to book on WeChat, did not have it confirmed but turned up anyway and was told the lady was busy for 30 mins. so I left without another word. Saw the msgs the next day on my phone starting about 10 mins before my asked for booking till a few minutes after I left the shop and simply replied that I did turn up and was told she was busy. Shop replied with never mind then blocked any further reply from me.

I am a patient man.

Banned
    If you find an ML you really click with and see her regularly, best keep it to yourself, it can work against you with dickheads seeing her and quizzing her about extras you are getting, or keep details to a minimum........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If you find an ML you really click with and see her regularly, best keep it to yourself, it can work against you with dickheads seeing her and quizzing her about extras you are getting, or keep details to a minimum........
    Amen to that. Have not reviewed my two main gals for that very reason. Well that and the fact one no longer works and the other works a couple of days a week sporadically and at a shop that never gets mentioned here. A very strict no extras shop ....LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Amen to that. Have not reviewed my two main gals for that very reason. Well that and the fact one no longer works and the other works a couple of days a week sporadically and at a shop that never gets mentioned here. A very strict no extras shop ....LOL
    You get the "does she do cim, dfk,anal, boltons,bbbj , bbfs", and please list prices of each extra, this what happens...Morons331696165_925261431984487_5148461779910514897_n.jpg

Banned
    I think you missed my point, no matter .....cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast