Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epping 41 - disgraceful

Senior Member(無間使者)

Epping 41 - disgraceful

Anyone else had the joy of being treated like shit by this establishment.

Not a regular but I have been there at least 20 times since they opened and quite liked two of the mamasans and the dozen or so different ladies I have seen.

However I recently made a booking and rocked up about a minute late give or take a few seconds.

I was told not only was my booking busy for the next 30 mins but so was every other lady.
    So I simply said ok and left. I am used to the crap these places pull (227 Nth has done the same thing recently too) so I just went elsewhere.
    So much for a special trip over 50km to get there and approx $16 in tolls.

Arrived at work the next day and checked my burner phone on my desk.
    To my surprise there were messages from the mamasan after I had been and gone asking where I was.
    So I replied that I was there and was told she was busy.

Said mamasan then blocked me on wechat......effin hilarious. Luckily I do not need to go there to see my regulars but man it is in such a convenient spot as I often drive past it on my way to and from the city and I love the big rooms.

Should I go full psycho on the bitch and talk to the owners about loss of business or should I just lay down and take it.

LOL as if I will lay down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Frickin' hilarious and at a time when many shops are doing it tough.

Been there a few times and the ladies are great but reception have lied to me a few times.

Did they at least apologise?
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would definitely inform the owners. Who turns down money ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just don’t bother with these type of people ..
    Not worth the time nor the effort .

One shop owner in particular- artarmon- pretty well known - maybe went there a hundred times since just after opening (reopening) back 4/5 years ago .

Shared a lot of Intel and recommended that shop here to other bros here coz truthfully found some gems those gems are doing well in their own shop now .

A few months ago hit up the new shop in maroubra - unfortunately I was late almost 10-15 mins .

Profusely apologetic me still got banned and heard some harsh words . !!
    The girl I booked was still there without any booking and I still offered full hour money for 45mins .

I guess clientele doesn’t matter anymore .

Anyway far better shops everywhere . Fuck that shit . Move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No big deal to a shop if they stuff you around making you wait ages. But if you’re a few minutes late it’s a big deal?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    No big deal to a shop if they stuff you around making you wait ages. But if you’re a few minutes late it’s a big deal?
    Yes is a big deal them, you are having an appointment with a ML doctor to fix you sex illness and stress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you may as well throw in the cancer patient line.
    Gotta be worth some bonus points

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nah, never. I have Only been there 3 times( could have been more if Lilly nd Claire is not fully booked a few times save me some pussies guys ) I always get look after like 20 times regular... The reception is awesome ..the room and girls are even better !

20 times that is a lot since opening.The shop will know you by now and your personality too. You should be getting King Treatment by now...what went wrong?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Anyone else had the joy of being treated like shit by this establishment.
    Your experience seems very inconsistent with other bro's recent reports of this shop. I only went a couple of times and the papasan's service was excellent, as was that of the girls. I have decided not to go any more but only because it is too close to home for comfort. You seem to have drawn the short straw, maybe it was the particular mamasan you saw. Better luck next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there once, had a line up but didn't see anyone suitable so didn't stay, mid-age mamasan chucked a big wobble.
    Have not been back since.

Been to NS 227 the sister shop a long time and also Epping once they took over and always treated well.

Shop always msg in advance on wechat if booking is delayed etc which is not often, usually it's me to msg i will be few Mins late!!

Maybe one of those things where things went wrong and meant it was bad we experience for the OP.
    Sage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to really like 227, and by extension 41, but recently have been quite disappointed by the cost of the newer girls. One girl was $50 NHJ but absolutely no touching at all, and the other was $50 HJ + another $50 to get nude. Bit rich for my blood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The 2 shops prefer to let the girls charge as they like, which can work well. Whereas other shops make all girls conform to 50,100,150 say. I find it does not work when girls offer limited extras, then they try and milk you. Eg Pammy in past was , 50nhj, 20 touch boobs, 20 suck boobs ….

I have not been much as no one upto the previous standard and vfm of Rachel , Natsu etc and they never asked for more than 100.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Been to NS 227 the sister shop a long time and also Epping once they took over and always treated well.

Shop always msg in advance on wechat if booking is delayed etc which is not often, usually it's me to msg i will be few Mins late!!

Maybe one of those things where things went wrong and meant it was bad we experience for the OP.
    41 Epping shop is one of the best shop with facilities and customer service from my visits. Handsome Papasan that I seen keen with great service as enjoying my every visits.
    WeChat and text communication are great.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Have been visiting 41 many times since open, 227ns always my go to. Have had no issues with bookings so far
    Jayden bro and team gives good customer service. Easy comms via WeChat. At times they can be bombarded with messages, calling would be advisable as per my experience. If late, just let the reception knows. Guess timing for the girls need to be accurate as it will affect the next booking for them and the customer. Happy punting always

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    41 Epping shop is one of the best shop with facilities and customer service from my visits. Handsome Papasan that I seen keen with great service as enjoying my every visits.
    WeChat and text communication are great.
    Yep
    Generally my experience too.
    It will be just that one mamasan I would guess.
    Is she the older Chinese one from 227

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember someone started a thread about a hidden cam at 41 epping around last month. His bluetooth on his phone suddenly turned on and scanning devices or somerhing like that. Couldnt find the thread anymore tho. Deleted?

Banned
    It's the same management both Epping and Nth Strathfield. The only legit ML I had there was Claire, the rest were all bait & switch - M Canny (Smeagol from LOTR), C Flora and another C girl advertised as uni girl but actually a milf with sagging pussy due to childbirth.

I stopped visiting both joints. The best RnT in the area for me so far is Top Ryde (2 Pope St).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    I remember someone started a thread about a hidden cam at 41 epping around last month. His bluetooth on his phone suddenly turned on and scanning devices or somerhing like that. Couldnt find the thread anymore tho. Deleted?
    What does Bluetooth and hidden cam have anything in common other than as a remote to turn on recording? You can't even stream videos using BT, even transferring photo through BT is damn slow.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    It's the same management both Epping and Nth Strathfield. The only legit ML I had there was Claire, the rest were all bait & switch - M Canny (Smeagol from LOTR), C Flora and another C girl advertised as uni girl but actually a milf with sagging pussy due to childbirth.

I stopped visiting both joints. The best RnT in the area for me so far is Top Ryde (2 Pope St).
    So you telling me other shops In Sydney don't advertise false information? Get real. You top ryde shop post heaps of fake photos..at least Epping md 227ns don't!
    There a showers at 227ns nd Epping I know the girls got a chance to clean up " wink"

Claire is only legit ml there the rest is bait nd switch ? Haha...have you tried Sara , Susie, Tracy, Celine,Lilly,, Ester , Cherry , ivy, Jessie, jasmine ,Dora , star.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast