Thread: Le Soleil Croydon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Le Soleil Croydon

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23128150%3B

Can any brothers confirm this Candy is THE CANDY?
    I am receiving mixed intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy the mamasan is hopeless. Just an airhead, pouty and trots around showing off her milfy ‘beauty’.
    I went last week and she instantly gave me the room by the door and reception with walls that dont fully enclose to the ceiling. So i politely asked to be shown other rooms, but she said they are all full and busy. *At this point i should have walked, but had already invested 40 mins driving down and finding parking*. Then a minute later i asked for a lineup and she showed me 3 ml. Best avoid this shop at all costs.
    Oh also they bait and switch the photos, they girl i had prebooked and by time i got there her picture on had been changed 2 times! When finally saw her, shes nothing like the pic!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cue the circus clowns that are going to shoot ☝️☝️☝️ down this post!
    Who is going to go first?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Cue the circus clowns that are going to shoot ☝️☝️☝️ down!
    Who is going to go first?
    I'd loved to go if she not fully booked on the day. She’s one attractive lady. I always want to see her when I meet her once at 184. I think she would be a very good fck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Candy the mamasan is hopeless. Just an airhead, pouty and trots around showing off her milfy ‘beauty’.
    I went last week and she instantly gave me the room by the door and reception with walls that dont fully enclose to the ceiling. So i politely asked to be shown other rooms, but she said they are all full and busy. *At this point i should have walked, but had already invested 40 mins driving down and finding parking*. Then a minute later i asked for a lineup and she showed me 3 ml. Best avoid this shop at all costs.
    Oh also they bait and switch the photos, they girl i had prebooked and by time i got there her picture on had been changed 2 times! When finally saw her, shes nothing like the pic!!
    Not sure you are a troll or something got personal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_sub View Post
    Not sure you are a troll or something got personal
    Lol , nothing personal , just sharing my experience of Candy the mamasan. Found her very dopey and no customer service at all.
    She do well do learn from likes of Alice and Brendan. .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post

Just like Sydney itself, the average Joe is just a source of income or tax or tolls for either business or government, with rapidly diminishing returns for the individual
    Chariot , very true unfortunately, and some will probably say dont be cynical. Fact is i remember when the M8 opened less than 3 years ago a 1 way trip was $7 and now its $11.11! A 60% increase in 3 years. If only my salary went up at that rate

And today we learn the nsw minister of finance has shares in the said Toll company. Gonna be interesting times ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Lol , nothing personal , just sharing my experience of Candy the mamasan. Found her very dopey and no customer service at all.
    She do well do learn from likes of Alice and Brendan. .
    Lol, I jumped to conclusions too quickly haven’t I? Dopey as in drugged dopey? Am a bit surprise to hear that, she used to be the queen of customer service some say. Which Brendan are you referring to?