Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The RAMA roughie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m happy with a winner at any price

Some quality horse flesh getting around at Sha Tin today, unfortunately don't think there is much value. I put a few Quinellas on with the favourites in the 3 group 1's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here we go. Warrnambool Day 1. At this stage it is soft 6 with overcast day forecast. I am tipping what I think are good bets, drawn well and good prices. All these horses should handle slow to heavy going but the roughies I am tippng need to have horses winning by running on. TAB still betting Fixed odds at about 150% so better odds may be available tomorrow.
    Race 2 No 2 Bazini
    Race 4 No 12 Dimora Queen
    Race 9 No 5 Miso
    Race 10 No 7 Walter Spur.
    My roughie's
    Race 5 No 15 Over the Stars
    Race 7 No 17 The Yachtsman
    Race 8 No 3 Horrifying
    Race 9 No 13 La Vina
    Good luck with whatever you do but keep in mind we have 20 more races to go. And the wetter it gets the better we will go🤞🤞🤞

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Here we go. Warrnambool Day 1. At this stage it is soft 6 with overcast day forecast. I am tipping what I think are good bets, drawn well and good prices. All these horses should handle slow to heavy going but the roughies I am tippng need to have horses winning by running on. TAB still betting Fixed odds at about 150% so better odds may be available tomorrow.
    Race 2 No 2 Bazini
    Race 4 No 12 Dimora Queen
    Race 9 No 5 Miso
    Race 10 No 7 Walter Spur.
    My roughie's
    Race 5 No 15 Over the Stars
    Race 7 No 17 The Yachtsman
    Race 8 No 3 Horrifying
    Race 9 No 13 La Vina
    Good luck with whatever you do but keep in mind we have 20 more races to go. And the wetter it gets the better we will go������
    Bro I went with a few of these bets but no luck. I think just Bazini won. The rest did nothing.
    Bloody Over The Stars came in second by only 3/4 of a length! It woulda paid around $25 for the win and I had $50 on it.
    I shoulda gone each way and and least collected on the place but I got greedy and went all or nothing.
    Anyway tomorrow is another day. And I still believe in you bro so keep the tips coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bazini ran a great race. But I missed getting on most of the rest of the afternoon.

Great stuff Tramps!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry boys but the day was hard. Unfortunately I, and many others, were tipping for a wet track. That didn't eventuate. In fact leading and on the fence was the only place to be. If Only the Stars had crossed to the fence when it went to the lead on the turn we would have collected. Last 3 winners using that lane. Bowed but not beaten.
    Warrnambool Day 2
    Taking a lead from today we will bet in first 3 races and see how things are playing. These have been set for the Bool 🤞
    Race 1 No 2 Boga Legend
    Race 2 No 2 Black Peppermint
    Race 3 No 4 La Pleine Lune
    All fair prices but they are hard in the market.
    The roughies
    Race 7 No 5 Ice Symphony
    Race 10 No 10 Austrata
    Giddy Up 🐎🐎🐎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another tough day with track playing to leaders again. We made a profit though not much. Warrnambool Day 3.
    The bets
    Race 1 No 7 Affluential
    Race 10 No 13 Rose of Shalaa
    My roughies
    Race 3 No 5 Yulong Storm
    Race 4 No 11 World Action
    Giddy Up 🐎🐎🐎 Good luck

Beginning to think that after 2 days with the rail in the true position and slow track the fence will have to have some wear and tear by now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Beginning to think that after 2 days with the rail in the true position and slow track the fence will have to have some wear and tear by now.
    The word on RSN radio is that they have watered the track after the last today. Could be anything tomorrow. It has been disappointing to say the least. There has been a lot of work done by a multitude of trainers only to find their horses had very little chance. Still, we will go on 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another sad day punters and for once I am glad the carnival is over. What makes it even worse is that I would follow Lindsey Smith over a cliff. Won the 2 flat features and not a coin on either😡😡😡
    I will get back in my box and let's hope for better on Saturday 🐎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The RAMA roughie 4/5/24
    Melbourne Race 8 No 14 Yototsu
    My roughie
    Melbourne Race 4 No 9 Enna"s Dream
    Betting W-20.0 P - 18.0
    Giddy Up 🐎🐎🐎

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910