Senior Member(無間使者)
    The RAMA roughie 17/3/23
    Melbourne R6 No8 Florescent Star
    My roughie
    Sydney R9 No4 Zoustyle
    Betting W +5.5 P +3.0
    Giddy Up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Number rule is never tip your REAL selection for free.
    All it does is reduce your odds.

You would wet yourself if you saw my Best Bets each week or even each day.

It is a bit of fun reading this thread though

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Number rule is never tip your REAL selection for free.
    All it does is reduce your odds.
    Not if you reveal it after you place your bet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Not if you reveal it after you place your bet
    So you want me to only bet Fixed Price and modify my betting schedule so I can let you know what to back to make money...

Sounds like a super offer but I will PASS.....

Wasn't a great Saturday , no standout winners above $17 other than a failed 2nd place one at $60 and half a dozen $8 to $13 winners.

Who knows one day I might be in the right mood to give you guys a leg up.

Happy to tip u the ones I don't intend backing

So you want me to only bet Fixed Price and modify my betting schedule so I can let you know what to back to make money...

Sounds like a super offer but I will PASS.....

Wasn't a great Saturday , no standout winners above $17 other than a failed 2nd place one at $60 and half a dozen $8 to $13 winners.

Who knows one day I might be in the right mood to give you guys a leg up.
    Haha, I don't want you to do anything!

Sounds like I would ignore most of your tips anyway!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The RAMA roughie 24/3/23
    Melbourne Race 3 No 16 Black Penn
    My roughie
    Melbourne Race 8 No 6 Not an Option
    Betting W +4.5 P +2.5
    Giddy Up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the comments on the thread. Today we have the situation that made this tip quite famous. It was nominated at 7.30 this morning on RSN 927. On TAB today it has firmed FO from 11.00 to 6.50. Not so rough anymoe 😡
    I have noticed in the tipping that we now have 3 winners at there next start. Frustrating, but I hope everyone at least followed their tips just one more time. Like all things moderation is best 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats on getting a winner up.

Sounds like I would ignore most of your tips anyway!
    Exactly Raybo, there is no need to ever take a tip from anyone, everyone should do their own thing.

Still you cannot follow my tip if I never tell you and that is pretty much the point.

I have tried to educate tipsters over the years, most recently Brad Davidson. The guy makes me laugh with his insane comments and he honestly believes the tripe he spouts. For some reason he thinks he is a God when he tips 5 out 10 at a meeting. I mean honestly, get a grip, that is a pass mark.
    However he is a pretty good form analyst and he has some modest success but 14% profit on 2K of bets per meeting is not anything to get excited about.
    Like most tipsters he ignores 2/3 rd of the field when doing analysis and draws illogical conclusions. So by all means listen to what he says but make your own determination.
    There is a massive chasm between form analysis and tipping. Analysis works best for major races only as all the form is usually relatable but tipping is simply identifying which horse is ready to win on that day, form plays only a small part in that.

I can usually tell you with certainty who he is going to pick in any given race. Too predictable.

My Saturday was another slowish one, picked up a few thousand from a combined outlay of about $250 but I gamble every day so it just funds my week.
    Picked up around 1.5K on Sunday from about $50 worth of bets mainly thanks to an 18-1 into an 80-1 winner but missed both trifectas which peed me off.
    Would normally have got stuck into Happy Valley as well but I was a bit too annoyed with the days gambling. There is always an easy 4 or 5 winners there.
    Not bothering today as only one meeting on, it is a hobby, keeps me busy and pays for my mistresses.
    Been at this for over 50 years and spend at least 20-30 mins a day doing form at about 5mins per meeting.

On the other end I have some horrid runs of losing, thought about quitting last October as I had gone 5 weeks without a 2K plus collect.

Apologies for dominating your thread....

Once again congrats on the weekend tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can always pick the winner before the start of the race and watch it come home in first place. As soon as I place money down, well there is no happy ending for me!

Would normally have got stuck into Happy Valley as well but I was a bit too annoyed with the days gambling. There is always an easy 4 or 5 winners there.
    Even you would have struggled to back a winner at Happy Valley yesterday, considering they raced at Sha Tin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't worry I would have backed every winner at HV in that case.

I guess it explains how pissed of I was with the day. Didn't even look at the fields or the track.

I guess it explains how pissed of I was with the day. Didn't even look at the fields or the track.
    Yeah, turning $50 into $1500, I would have spat the dummy, grabbed my bat and ball and went home too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, turning $50 into $1500, I would have spat the dummy, grabbed my bat and ball and went home too!
    Are your expectations so low in all aspects of life? Or is it just in gambling.

There is nothing special about turning 50 into 1500. Equivalent to having 50 on a 30's winner. At least a weekly event.

I was pissed because I missed the comparatively easy trifecta that paid 16K had the first 4 across the line but 2nd and 3rd the wrong way and effed up a few other bets on the day. Did similar on Saturday.
    Should have been a much better day. I don't gamble when I am not in the right frame of mind so I stopped. Chemo tends to scramble the brain a bit unfortunately.

Are your expectations so low in all aspects of life? Or is it just in gambling.

There is nothing special about turning 50 into 1500. Equivalent to having 50 on a 30's winner. At least a weekly event.

I was pissed because I missed the comparatively easy trifecta that paid 16K had the first 4 across the line but 2nd and 3rd the wrong way and effed up a few other bets on the day. Did similar on Saturday.
    Should have been a much better day. I don't gamble when I am not in the right frame of mind so I stopped. Chemo tends to scramble the brain a bit unfortunately.
    I am sorry to hear about your cancer and chemo treatment. Hope it works and keeps the cancer in check. You continue to amaze me, the few people I know that underwent chemo treatment could hardly get out of bed, let alone service several mistresses weekly. Good on you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good my man, managed to keep working right through it but I certainly could not think clearly without a lot of effort or do anything particular physical like walking up and down a few flights of stairs. Makes it hard when you are doing technically challenging work for sure.
    Finished now and in remission but it takes up to a couple of years to get over all the effects. There are still a few odd things my body does not do properly and my brain gets foggy now and then.

The mistresses are probably a reaction to thinking you are about to die, better to enjoy what time you have left. Mind you I don't expect to be dying anytime soon, about a 66% chance to go another 20+ yrs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Off topic ...but....
    There is ahorse running today called Puissy Galore at Balaklava.
    By Puissance de Lune out of Aberfeldy

Wouldn't ATM be a perfect name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The RAMA roughie 1/4/23
    Melbourne R6 No 7 Highland Hill
    My roughie
    Melbourne R8 No 1 Inspirational Girl
    Betting W +3.5 P +5.0
    Giddy Up

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast