Thread: Momoko 19yo Girl next door ready to be fucked

Senior Member(無間使者)

Momoko 19yo Girl next door ready to be fucked

I booked Momoko as I was enticed by the description and the pic. Teenage Japanese girl available to be fucked is an obvious drawcard, for me anyway.

Arrived at Sakura 57, paid my $330 and shown to the room (I see her price has gone up to $350 - see below). Momoko arrives 5 to 10 mins later and I wonder if they sent the right girl? I am sure they did, but the photo on the website is quite different to the girl in person. (what a surprise) She no longer has long hair and is fuller in the face and body than in the pic. https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au.../momoko-japan/

Really like a girl next door- not glamorous or super pretty, but still quite attractive. We started chatting and she mentioned she was from Osaka and I asked if she did this job in Japan? No way, she exclaimed as previously she was just a student. Hmmm, perfect I thought. Teenage, inexperienced, delicious.

Off to the shower and I catch a glimpse of her shaved pussy as she strips and gets in the shower. I am thinking about all the things I am going to do with that later..... Then out waiting for Momoko to finish. The description is correct at 162cm and approx C cup. I thought for her age, the cup size must be overstated, but they are real and at least B+ if not C and 100% natural. Ok, I prefer A-B cups, but the teenage thing went to my dick and pushed me into the car and drove me to Sakura 57. Anyway, I have already paid and we are standing in the room naked, having just had a shower, so .... there's no going back. Who would want to?

We start to kiss and it's LFK, rather than DFK. That's ok, in fact, it's sensual and lovely. I was waiting for her to start touching me and .... nothing. Ok, this girl really is new to the game, so I place her fingers on my nipples (love that) and gently caress her shoulders, arms, back, breasts, abdomen and then gently start to rub her pussy. We lay on the bed and the same continues, but with her legs spread (opened by me) and more focus on her teenage cunt. I love DATY, so I soon make my way down between her legs and she welcomes me by spreading them further. Momoko is size 6, so she is not small around the arse and thighs, but nor is she large. Again, think 'late teens girl next door'.

I start to lick her and she closes her eyes and arches her back slightly. She starts a very soft groan - but not FOAM - it was very slight and seemed genuine. I am then convinced I can make her cum by focusing on her clit, but learn through extensive testing Momoko chan is into lips and labia being licked, rather clit. Hmm, ok I like licking pussy lips, too. I tongue fuck her in the process but don't get much reaction and also try to rim her, but she refuses. That's a shame as I normally offer this free of charge and do a combination or rimming and flicking the girls clit, which normally results in her cumming. Ok no problem if she is not into it.

We do that for a while and I try various tricks, but she only has small cums or not at all. My dick is still hard and calling out to me to put it somewhere inside her. So I come up for air and ask her to suck me, which she gladly does. Her BBBJ is a little soft and shows her young age and inexperience. It is not terrible but needs improving with more friction and tongue action. She also licks my balls of her own accord, which is great. I put one FIV and then two, which she willingly receives.

Ok, it is time to enter the lovely little hole I was just licking, so on goes the dom, which seems two sizes too small, but we get it on in the end. Then comes the gel and I ask her not to use too much as my lips and the bottom half of my face can confirm she is already very wet between the legs. She insists in contributing to a record year for the lube manufacturer and places too much on her pussy. I enter her and we fuck, but I can't feel much due to the river of lube. Nevertheless, it is fun watching her as I pound her and she seems to be enjoying it - again, no FOAM.

We switch to doggy and she tries to put more lube on. I only paid for one hour and the thought of her adding even more lube means it may take 3 hours for me to eventually cum. I ask her not to add more and she obliges without much fuss. We fuck for a while, but it is not getting anywhere, so I pull out and place her on her back again. I travel down to her lovely teenage pussy again and go to town on her lips, with less focus on her clit. I spread her legs further and tongue fuck her over and over which she enjoys. I lick her over ad over and she cums. Her legs are spread wide and so I venture down to her arse again to rim her. This time there is no resistance and I am in heaven rimming her little teenage arsehole. How nice.

Back up to the top of the bed and I ask for CIM, which she happily obliges. We both lay back and kiss and touch a bit until her alarm goes off. She had set the alarm to 15mins before the hour, which I thought was a bit much as I am used to 10mins. The 15 mins ended in not only showering, getting dressed and collecting the sheets, but also talking for a good 5mins. It is too early in my view.

So, I had a nice time, but this is a girl with no experience in serving her customers. She mentioned she had fucked a lot of guys and it is clear she likes sex. But she is more a receiver than a giver and needs to be led throughout the hour (ooops, sorry, 45 mins after the 15mins is deducted).

I paid $330, which I thought was high for her and her service. But I see her price is now $350, which in my view, is excessive. She should be priced at $280. She is not obviously young, cute, innocent, etc and could pass for 20 or 21 years. So punters are not paying for someone really young (she is just about to turn 20 and looks older anyway), really small (she is 160cm and size 6), or really great service (needs to be led). I would like to see her again, but at $350, it's a stretch.

YMMV, obviously. Enjoy!

Thanks for the intel bro. That is definitely pricey for that service and inaccurate photos. Appreciate you taking the hit for us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Thanks for the intel bro. That is definitely pricey for that service and inaccurate photos. Appreciate you taking the hit for us.
    You are welcome bro. Actually it was my dick that drove me there.

I don't want to say I didn't enjoy my time with her, because I did. She is really nice. I also don't mind taking the lead with a less experienced girl.

So I am really just giving an overview of the service, the description and some feedback IMHO about the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Thanks for the honest review. Was wondering about her. Will have to give it a pass. Kyoto and Sakura up to their usual shady tactics
    Interesting. I don't know this shop very well as I have only been there once or twice. Although, I admit, last time was also a little disappointing. I am more a regular at No.5 and 42G with occasional dalliances into other shops if I see a great review or if a pic on a roster takes my eye.

But if we don't speak up about finishing early and prices that are too high for the service, the shop has no motivation to change.

Of course, to put my commercial hat on, there may also be some price/revenue theory here. The girl sets her price high and gets less customers. But she earns a 7% higher income for each job compared to $330. So she has to see less punters to earn the same or similar income. This is called price skimming.

At $350 vs $330, the difference is marginal at 7%. She earns the same income for 15 punters by only seeing 14. So, it's almost a wash.

But at $350 vs $280, the difference is much larger, in fact it's 25%. So she will earn almost exactly the same income from 3 punters at $350 as she does from 4 punters at $280.

Less wear and tear on the assets.

However, there were A LOT of girls in the line-up. Wow, I couldn't believe it! More than ten, easily, I think. Almost all size 6 and almost all north of 160cm, so not reallly my taste.

So, the danger with price skimming is that too many customers will reject the high price and the supplier ends up with less income, rather than the same or more. I became friends with one WL at 42G prior to Covid and she occasionally mentioned that new girls would start and get no customers at all in a day. Not because of price, but punters' taste. So there is always a risk in price vs demand.

WM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you actually get Uno instead?
    Short hair and actually looks like Momoko, kind of?

https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/project/uno-japan/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for detailed review Bro. I’ve learned not to expect recent photos. Do you think they are her but she’s a couple of years older or photos been heavily shopped? Did you try 69 while DATY? Thanks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2022 View Post
    I was talking to a WL about what she gets per session 30/45/60...and she commented that the jap girls are more expensive because they came via an agent, so agent takes commission per fuck, to cover upfront costs....this was in 206 and explains why the jap girls are all more expensive there and at sister shop sakura57...and its nothing to do with quality.
    So way too many middle man. Someone should invent a app for this to cut out the middle man lol.

Call it AirBBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So way too many middle man. Someone should invent a app for this to cut out the middle man lol.

Call it AirBBBJ.
    AirBBBJ - love the concept but sadly the name has already been taken: it’s when she has you in her mouth while trying her best to prevent any part of your johnson touching any part of her tongue or mouth other than her lips. Aka, the bbbj that makes you wonder why you’re even getting it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daopninja View Post
    Did you actually get Uno instead?
    Short hair and actually looks like Momoko, kind of?

https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/project/uno-japan/
    Hi Bro,
    I agree they look similar. But Uno does look slightly older (and of course that is in the pic, so it will be even more so in real life). I asked Momoko lots of questions and she had all the answers relating to a young girl just finishing high school last year.

Someone with too much money needs to book Momoko and test our theories

If they did a bait and switch ........ the fall into the same category as Angie at 533 and I will never go back.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, exactly. 100%

But I think she really likes sex, so I think she will improve while she being rented out down here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Thanks for the Intel. So if you paying $350 and more, it means you may be paying 3 people, ffs - WL, her shop, and her agent

I refuse to pay the extra freeloader. Cut the price or have less clients
    Interestingly ............... the middle men are somewhat of a necessity as well as a significant part of the supply side of the ML, WL and AV industry in Japan. In Japan one type of middle man is called a 'Scout'. They literally recruit amateur girls off the street and convince them to do a few erotic things for cash, which often turns out to be a role in a Nanpa AV movie, or working in a shop or both. Have you ever heard of a delightful young size 4 AV star, Mikako Abe? See her interview of how she got started (at age 18) in the AV industry here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvjwaM1HPE at 0:40. If you watch the video, it is illuminating look into the industry in Japan and the attitudes of young Japanese girls towards the sex industry, particularly JAV. But not every girl can be a JAV star, so ..... this work may be an acceptable alternative to them. They all have their reasons for starting +/- staying in this industry.

I met a WL who was scouted in Shinjuku, Tokyo at 15. Although it was suggested that she would just kiss and touch, plus be touched by men in a local love hotel as a part-time job after school, she soon lost her virginity at 15 to a 60yr old man for an extra payment. From that point on, she was available to fuck and earn more money. She continued to work after school virtually every week until she finished school and then became a full-time WL working in soapland and deri heru (home delivery/delivery health). She continues to work to this day and appeared in one JAV movie. I asked if her parents ever questioned why she suddenly started coming home 2-3 hours later after school 3 days a week? She told me that her mother never questioned her. Her father had left the family. Eventually, her Mother got sick and the daughter paid her hospital bills and medical care. All funded by hundreds and hundreds of cocks over the years.

Agents form an essential link between shops in foreign countries and girls who either are already WLs in Japan or who are enticed by the idea of (often free) travel to Australia or similar countries, high income, most often tax-free, reasonable working conditions plus the idea of sex on tap. Of course, once they start working and have to suck 7 to 10, 12, 15 cocks per day,....... some of the shine wears off.

It is a giant 'money-go-round' as you can imagine with everyone clipping the ticket. Bear in mind it is part of the Japanese 'habit' (maybe even custom) to take the 'organised tour'. So for these young girls- here is a route to a shop in Sydney, Melbourne, etc where a local Japanese man or woman is saying "don't worry, it's safe. You will be protected and not abused plus your income will be safe and you won't be ripped off." They trust a Japanese person telling them that - and I am sure it's correct in 99.9% of cases. In some cases, it is to earn money to fund their goals. A girl at 42 told me it was to fund her Uni studies back in Japan in a year's time. She turned 18 last June and came to Sydney and started work at 42 a few months later. For others, like the girl I saw last night at No 5, it is as a working holiday while learning English and enjoying life overseas. Review coming soon = delicious!!

But it is an established, reliable supply-demand model where now a large number of shops in Australia have made contact with Scouts and Agents and hence we are being blessed with an unending supply of lovely young Japanese girls to fuck. Ginza seemed to be the first (seemed to be - not sure exactly), then we saw 42 and No.5 and .... now the floodgates are open. How fantastic!! As more girls come, they tell more girls back home and more come in the future. Japanese girls used to be a rarity in this industry in Sydney a number of years ago. Now we can have a different one every night, if we want. (actually, I am feeling like one, now!)

If the Agent commission is too high on one, then just choose another. If your choice is not currently available, another one will pop up on a Roster within a couple of weeks.

A similar channel model exists for Chinese girls, but I believe there are far fewer Chinese girls using it and travel here on their own initiative. Not sure and happy to be corrected. Maybe Thai, too - but I have very little data on that market - just a handful. But, Japanese culture is a little different and this system makes it easy for them.

Love to see a Scouting system set up here to entice young girls into the industry. More supply might reduce prices. Haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Interesting. I don't know this shop very well as I have only been there once or twice. Although, I admit, last time was also a little disappointing. I am more a regular at No.5 and 42G with occasional dalliances into other shops if I see a great review or if a pic on a roster takes my eye.

But if we don't speak up about finishing early and prices that are too high for the service, the shop has no motivation to change.

Of course, to put my commercial hat on, there may also be some price/revenue theory here. The girl sets her price high and gets less customers. But she earns a 7% higher income for each job compared to $330. So she has to see less punters to earn the same or similar income. This is called price skimming.

At $350 vs $330, the difference is marginal at 7%. She earns the same income for 15 punters by only seeing 14. So, it's almost a wash.

But at $350 vs $280, the difference is much larger, in fact it's 25%. So she will earn almost exactly the same income from 3 punters at $350 as she does from 4 punters at $280.

Less wear and tear on the assets.

However, there were A LOT of girls in the line-up. Wow, I couldn't believe it! More than ten, easily, I think. Almost all size 6 and almost all north of 160cm, so not reallly my taste.

So, the danger with price skimming is that too many customers will reject the high price and the supplier ends up with less income, rather than the same or more. I became friends with one WL at 42G prior to Covid and she occasionally mentioned that new girls would start and get no customers at all in a day. Not because of price, but punters' taste. So there is always a risk in price vs demand.

WM
    Oh, by shady tactics I was actually referring to how you thought they sent the wrong girl. The pic seems to have been taken at Sakura and she only started recently, so they must have worked their photoshop magic again for you to question whether it was the right girl or not. By the way, around what time did you go there to see over 10 girls in the lineup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Oh, by shady tactics I was actually referring to how you thought they sent the wrong girl. The pic seems to have been taken at Sakura and she only started recently, so they must have worked their photoshop magic again for you to question whether it was the right girl or not. By the way, around what time did you go there to see over 10 girls in the lineup?
    Yes, understood

It was 9pm on a Tuesday.