Thread: Girls Nationalities

Girls Nationalities

Nothing of serious note in this post. Just want to vent. Getting a bit tired of seeing girls advertised as "Singaporean" or "Malaysian" when they're really Chinese. I've started testing them now especially if they're advertised as Singaporean. I know that pretty much everyone in Singapore speaks English fluently so I won't use any Chinese with them. I'll call them out on it and ask where they lived in Singapore or Taiwan etc - each of the four I've done this to they've folded immediately after the first question and said "the boss wrote it not me".

I think it has something to do with sounding more exotic or rare, but it's kind of lame and desperate in my opinion. A lot of these girls really don't respect the customer (shock horror) but what is frustrating is that they think they're outsmarting us.

In Pattaya the girls refer to farangs as bulls. Big, stupid and easy to lead by the nose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed with you bro. No sure whether anything if they put their origin nationalities??
    You speaking Chinese?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Originally malaysia/Singapore girls at 5* provide the best diamond sex with hot and fire bbbj. The mainland Chinese are mostly milf and offer only standard sex that was 1990s to early 2000s. So the not popular so inorder to up sale the shops say is malaysia Singapore girls. Later Ginza,42G come the hold sex industry change with younger mainland Chinese and doing diamond.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does it really matter? They lie about the ages too.

If you like the look, then choose them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know one who's advertised as late twenties and is actually 37 and she has 4 kids.

But looking at her body, you should not know that coz she had the kids at a young age

Banned
    It happens a lot. Shops advertising girls as different nationalities such as Japanese, Mongolian, Cambodian or Vietnamese only to find out they are speaking in Mandarin with the boss or mamasan and are in fact Chinese.

We all know there are many Chinese girls working in this industry but just be honest with customers. As they say, the truth always comes out!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And lots of half of something and other half chinese