Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piss poor

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lightbulb Piss poor

In what other industry do you pay >$70/hr for a piss poor service from disinterested staff that are attempting to do as little as is possible while trying to extract as much tips as they can??? This doesn't include negotiated ML tips of at least $50/hr!!!!! Even more if bookings are 30mins/45mins

Check-out how many ML jobs with 'no experience required' are being advertised!!! Heaps!!

The current pricing model is a joke as more and more and more shops don't want massage only customers OR customers wanting a 'HALF-DECENT' massage then maybe something more. (the approx. pricing model 5-8 years ago.)

Would much prefer taking a punt with a Locanto or private rather than consistently under-trained MLs with high expectations and attitude to boot

Best results recently have been.........privates!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately plenty of punters out there happy to pay

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AboveBoard View Post
    In what other industry do you pay >$70/hr for a piss poor service from disinterested staff that are attempting to do as little as is possible while trying to extract as much tips as they can??? This doesn't include negotiated ML tips of at least $50/hr!!!!! Even more if bookings are 30mins/45mins
    Check-out how many ML jobs with 'no experience required' are being advertised!!! Heaps!!
    The current pricing model is a joke as more and more and more shops don't want massage only customers OR customers wanting a 'HALF-DECENT' massage then maybe something more. (the approx. pricing model 5-8 years ago.)
    Would much prefer taking a punt with a Locanto or private rather than consistently under-trained MLs with high expectations and attitude to boot
    Best results recently have been.........privates!
    Mongering is a power game. She thinks she has the power because she has the sex you want and she knows you probably won't cause a scene as you are fooling around unbeknown to your partner.

But YOU have the power. You have the money she wants. Did I mention she is doing an illegal activity (and so are you but its very very hard to prove). Play hard ball. For new Wg's its minimum massage time then you convince me to stay. I would say now I walk 80% of the time with newbies. If offered "extras" ask specific questions about what that means. Some punters don't like this approach, fair enough, but you leave yourself open to being ripped off.
    I've learned from mongering OS, where thank god you pay after, that you HAVE to play hard ball.
    These are professional con artists, so demand, complain and cause a scene if service is poor, meaning you didn't get what you paid for. I have had to in the past call their bluff and say " Fine call the Police", funny how a partial refund at least is forth coming.

or keep getting screwed the wrong way...your choice
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't understand the fuss. If you want a decent massage, then you are going to the wrong type of shops. If you want a decent sexual experience, then you need to search. Look and you will find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, I don't understand the fuss. If you don't like the service then don't go? Much like if you don't like some restaurants taste and services, would you keep going back to buy their food?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The fuss is they are advertising ala carte and serving up baked beans on toast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    The fuss is they are advertising ala carte and serving up baked beans on toast.
    agreed. very few shops I will frequent anymore. privates seem to offer better vfm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But as Smith'schips said, if you don't like the food, try a different restaurant. And since when as advertising been truly honest. I found a wonderful ML. Took a bit of searching, but they are out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Agreed, I don't understand the fuss. If you don't like the service then don't go? Much like if you don't like some restaurants taste and services, would you keep going back to buy their food?
    some people just cant control their horniness ......

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Baked Beans

More and more massage shops that aren't doing massage.

If they aren't doing massage maybe they don't need any training!!

Filet Mignon on the menu but only serving Baked Beans

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I almost enjoy walking out more than getting a service these days.. the looks on some of these girls faces after being rejected for their attitude/pricing is worth the visit alone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    I almost enjoy walking out more than getting a service these days.. the looks on some of these girls faces after being rejected for their attitude/pricing is worth the visit alone
    walked yesterday, bait and switch from a 50 year old private at Sunnybank. Could not walk fast enough. would have to be one horny fucker to let that touch you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the FOMO-Syndrome (FOMO = Fear of missing out) might be partially to blame.
    Rather than establishing relationships with a few MLs with whom we click and and seeing them on a regular basis - which in my experience leads to better and better service - we are always chasing the next 'new' experience, a new shop, a 'new' girl, the unkown, the 'perfect' punt.
    And of course a lot of the girls know that they likely won't see a lot of the clients a second time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If i wanted to establish a relationship I would start dating.. I don't eat the same meals every week, why would I want to see the same girls either? Whenever a relationship is established with these girls it can be fruitful - but its always a matter of time until they try and manipulate the situation for their gain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If i wanted to establish a relationship I would start dating.
    Your interpretation of the word 'relationship' is obviously a bit narrow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not even worth remembering WL names - much less building some kind of relationship with them. Punters are cash machines for these workers, if you think you're becoming friends with them you're sadly mistaken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not even worth remembering WL names - much less building some kind of relationship with them. Punters are cash machines for these workers, if you think you're becoming friends with them you're sadly mistaken.
    Customers are also 'cash machines' for hairdressers, car mechanics and the likes. And yet I tend to go to the same ones if I am happy with their services. They get to know me and what I want, and I know I can get a good service from them. That is a form of 'relationship'.
    Maybe it's your above attitude towards MLs that results in 'piss poor' service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    They get to know me and what I want, and I know I can get a good service from them. That is a form of 'relationship'.
    I spend $25 per week at my local coffee shop, and the girl behind the counter smiles, greets me by my name, and knows what coffee I drink.

I spend $100 per week in petrol, and the girl behind the counter couldn't care less if I came back next week or not.

It seems the more the money, the less give-a-shit factor.

Maybe competition is also a factor?

More coffee shops, more competition, better service/loyalty.

Less servos, less competition, less service/loyalty.

Less quality massage shops, less competition, less service/loyalty.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    walked yesterday, bait and switch from a 50 year old private at Sunnybank. Could not walk fast enough. would have to be one horny fucker to let that touch you
    Walkers. What is your tactic? Especially with a ML? Like if they offer their list you just laugh and walk out or do just say no thanks get dressed and leave?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Without being insulting, so please excuse me if it appears that way, but there is a lot of bitterness on this forum. I don't understand it. So many to choose from, some good some bad. As I've said many times before, I am happy with my lot. Maybe a bit of inner reflection is needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast