Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piss poor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Walkers. What is your tactic? Especially with a ML? Like if they offer their list you just laugh and walk out or do just say no thanks get dressed and leave?
    Tell them what you expect and for how much before handing over any money - depending on their reaction you can tell pretty easily how fun or how mechanical their service will be. The punter absolutely controls if they go home with cash or go home empty handed at the end of the day.. Queenslanders especially need to learn that rather than overpaying these ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Tell them what you expect and for how much before handing over any money - depending on their reaction you can tell pretty easily how fun or how mechanical their service will be. The punter absolutely controls if they go home with cash or go home empty handed at the end of the day.. Queenslanders especially need to learn that rather than overpaying these ladies
    For context. I have a couple of regulars. That are consistent and I never pay over $200 for a service and massage. Just like to know how people “walk”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd just like to know how people think $200 is "good value"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd just like to know how people think $200 is "good value"
    $200 for a 45 min massage a nhj with a bodyslide is good value mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good value for the ML definitely! I'm still paying late 1990s rates.. you need to employ the take it or leave it approach when negotiating at the beginning of the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An extra $15 and I can get a blow job and an hour massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good value for the ML definitely! I'm still paying late 1990s rates.. you need to employ the take it or leave it approach when negotiating at the beginning of the session.
    Well there's your problem. You're a tight arse that is still living in the past with an attitude that also comes from the 1990's. How would you feel if you wage was still what it was in the 90's, and people kept expecting you to go above and beyond your job description?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just like to know how people “walk”
    walk in - pay for 30 mins - if she gives little TT, mechanical massage, stands miles away, doesn't engage in conversation or gives no sugestive comments about whats coming up - on the flip say no thanks.
    At that point sometimes I just get up and say thats all thanks and get dressed - sometimes stay for the extra 10 mins left.
    I believe it is her job to convince me to stay. I hate those that give a very distant massage, ask you to flip them come out with the questions - lol why should I?

Apunting " I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out' - really so its a 30 min massage with body slide, HJ, she lets you finger her for $80 all up?

Bris Opt - I agree - $200 IS overpriced. Why - read below:

Here is a report recently from Syd " Went for the $100 - it very quickly turned into a 69 with her on top and easy access to a wonderful pussy - clean and tasted awesome. She was really into a good licking. Covered BJ was also very good. Great sensation that made me cum very easily.Wonderful all round experience - very pretty and nice girl, slim size 8 and pert size B/C, chatty and friendly. Says she is 28 and I’d say that’s accurate. Cost $60 for 45 mins + $100 extras.

what would that cost in Brisb? Bet you couldn't get it for less than 200.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Well there's your problem. You're a tight arse that is still living in the past with an attitude that also comes from the 1990's. How would you feel if you wage was still what it was in the 90's, and people kept expecting you to go above and beyond your job description?
    I wouldn't say it's a problem at all.. either I get to keep my money, or I get to have some fun with someone for what I feel is a fair price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this one says :

I love what i do and believe me u will not walk away disappointed.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...size-8-32.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For a lot of these places, you won't get 45 mins massage. At least 5-10 mins setting up, undressing, sanitising. Then the flip at 20 mins mark. The massage is usually okay to unsatisfactory, and more like foreplay. For a half baked massage, even from a half keen masseuses for 25 mins, I would be happy to pay $35 to $45. The extra + top less + touching breasts should cost $50 to $100. Especially places that squeeze the living hell out of your manhood or mash it like it's a button at the game arcade so you finish at asokn A possible without any techniques for pleasure build up. That shit hurts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From what I read on this forum, I consider myself quite fortunate in that my punting history has been generally pleasant. Sure, I've had the experiences described above, but that just means move on and try somewhere else. And a good deal is not hard to find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=4FoW2;2608847]walk in - pay for 30 mins - if she gives little TT, mechanical massage, stands miles away, doesn't engage in conversation or gives no sugestive comments about whats coming up - on the flip say no thanks.
    At that point sometimes I just get up and say thats all thanks and get dressed - sometimes stay for the extra 10 mins left.
    I believe it is her job to convince me to stay. I hate those that give a very distant massage, ask you to flip them come out with the questions - lol why should I?

Apunting " I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out' - really so its a 30 min massage with body slide, HJ, she lets you finger her for $80 all up?

Bris Opt - I agree - $200 IS overpriced. Why - read below:

Here is a report recently from Syd " Went for the $100 - it very quickly turned into a 69 with her on top and easy access to a wonderful pussy - clean and tasted awesome. She was really into a good licking. Covered BJ was also very good. Great sensation that made me cum very easily.Wonderful all round experience - very pretty and nice girl, slim size 8 and pert size B/C, chatty and friendly. Says she is 28 and I’d say that’s accurate. Cost $60 for 45 mins + $100 extras.

yes that its about the nub of it.

Sydney sounds like VFM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12