Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Your age!?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started punting when I was 20, lost my virginity at 21, was going to brothels until around 30 but then just went to rnts ever since. I'll be 35 next month

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am so old and have been punting since the late 1980s. So old to the point where in those days it was rare to see Asian massage or FS girls at shops.
    So old that Upmarket House in Crows Nest was brand new and had only 3 massage rooms then, and every time punters went, the manager got an entire line up out of the backroom, usually 7 or 8 Caucasian girls, and when you made your choice the girl came into the room with her own chosen music cassette (some of you young ones might not know what that is) and played it on the ghetto blaster in each room.

The music cassettes were used as a timer, because the girls knew when 30 minutes were up so you can turn around to get Part-2 started. You also got in the spa with the girl at the start before the massage!

In those days, every booking was 1 hour long. I don't remember ever seeing 30 mins and 45 mins. And some punters (including me) occasionally paid for 2 hours to be with their favourite girl.

To be totally frank, today the whole game is much more transactional. In the old days (25+ years) the girls used to talk in a genuine way about their lives and often you found out their birthdays (and brought gifts or gave big tips) and so-called GFE was more girl-friend-experience than what we get today.

And now having told you how long I go back, you can work out the "investment" amount I made over the years to enjoy myself.... a number with 5 zeroes in front of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In November I turn "Dirty Old Man". The ladies I pay to snog, blob n gob tell me I don't look a day over"Pervert". I think they want me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Started 23? Wow, i think i was 26-27 when i started, its been close to a decade now, im creeping into the late 30s age group
    Yeah I was quite young. I was so nervous back then in my sessions but now it comes naturally. This private hobbie has taken me further than I wanted to go and cost me more than I’ve wanted to pay. It’s a never ending rabbit hole though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well I'm older then all the WLs I see, that's for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)

just start my new life

just divorced with a goose, need to start my new life. 34 just started my life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started in 98 also when I was 18. My first punt was at a now long gone place upstairs at Guildford.

The lady was Italian, well featured with big hair. I remember seeing a dodgy tattoo'ed guy walking past outside looking in the room before the main event while the door was slightly opened. The lady mentioned that he was a biker and they had interests in the place and don't worry about it. She was great and ended me with a BJ and alternating HJ. She by chance looked away to her side when I blew, like a volcanic 18 year old should, and some got stuck in her hair. I freaked bit but she didn't notice in the dark and didn't have the courage to tell her. Ooops!

I look after myself and cycle a lot to keep fit. I can usually squeeze out two shots for an hour visit. Or I go for one morning, do some work then afternoon double big day punt which I kind of enjoy. I go roughly twice per month. I keep clean and always be nice to the ladies and it has been a great lifetime hobby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been punting since I was 17, I'm now 42.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Started punting when I was 20, lost my virginity at 21, was going to brothels until around 30 but then just went to rnts ever since. I'll be 35 next month
    How did you lose virginity at 21 if you started punting at 20?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My cock is in his 20’s. that’s all that I need to know.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyyteee123 View Post
    How did you lose virginity at 21 if you started punting at 20?
    Haha, he might have been doing RNTs initially. Still a virgin if you've only been fucking their hands, I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i started about age 28. now older and still can get a stiffy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm in my fifties, been punting since my twenties, but I was leaving a massage shop today and three guys came in who looked so young they had to show ID.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    35 here. Only recently started punting. Late starter I guess

Quote Originally Posted by FreyaFan View Post
    I'm in my fifties, been punting since my twenties, but I was leaving a massage shop today and three guys came in who looked so young they had to show ID.
    Awh damn it made me remember funny things.
    So in 1 of famous shop there is a famous wl, and i havent got chance visit her, and when i finally did it was like 4 or 5 years after she works at that shop.
    So long story short her age is clearly older than me. And I was 35.

When finish I passed the next customer of her a very young dude 18 to 19 range for sure. I just chuckled in my heart. Auntie get a young brownies lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    When finish I passed the next customer of her a very young dude 18 to 19 range for surea. I just chuckled in my heart. Auntie get a young bwonies lol
    A guy that age who encounters a wonderful experienced older woman is a lucky young man indeed... as were these guys today, I had just finished an amazing hour with a wonderful regular of mine, and I'm pretty sure at least one of those boys was about to get his mind blown lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lost my virginity at 16. First WL was in 98 when I was 24. Spent a lot of time at AWOP what a place that was. Interesting that I am finding more bb these days than back in the 90's picking up and punting days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    ITo be totally frank, today the whole game is much more transactional. In the old days (25+ years) the girls used to talk in a genuine way about their lives and often you found out their birthdays (and brought gifts or gave big tips) and so-called GFE was more girl-friend-experience than what we get today.
    Maybe because you're much older today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Maybe because you're much older today?
    I had one or two punts in my twenties out of curiosity. Same again in my thirties. I became more regular in my forties and fifties. I'm now 60 and punt once a week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my 20s, and will stop in my 30s

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast